Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Something fucked up happened to me the night before last.. i woke up at about 12 midnight to go toilet.. but i woke up and for st least 10 seconds i didnt know where i was, or who i was, or who i was with..
For 10 seconds i knew absolutlely nothing..
And the weirdest thing was it wasnt even scary.. my conciseness adapted to my new surroundings and i was jus confused.. not scared..
Made me think how good our consciousness is at being thrown into completely new situations..
So when you go to bed, you lie down in bed and that where you expect to stay, but then you dream and go somewhere completely different and your brain is just like, yeah ok this is normal..
Makea me wonder whats in store after death, does our consciousness jus end up somewhere else, another dimention maybe..
Our brain certainly has the ability to just forget this life and move on... you do it everynight when you dream....

Sorry this got real off topic and probably needs moving...

Something fucked up happened to me the night before last.. i woke up at about 12 midnight to go toilet.. but i woke up and for st least 10 seconds i didnt know where i was, or who i was, or who i was with..
For 10 seconds i knew absolutlely nothing..
And the weirdest thing was it wasnt even scary.. my conciseness adapted to my new surroundings and i was jus confused.. not scared..
Made me think how good our consciousness is at being thrown into completely new situations..
So when you go to bed, you lie down in bed and that where you expect to stay, but then you dream and go somewhere completely different and your brain is just like, yeah ok this is normal..
Makea me wonder whats in store after death, does our consciousness jus end up somewhere else, another dimention maybe..
Our brain certainly has the ability to just forget this life and move on... you do it everynight when you dream....

Sorry this got real off topic and probably needs moving...

Dude.......pass that shit over here
Whatever your vaping I want some
My shit just makes me paranoid as the cat stares at me for what seems like hours

Newest member of the family
IMG_20210805_105639.jpg

$15 for the vape
Have 2 gorilla glue #4 cartridges
But can only hit these once or its instant green out
Then I struggle for a minute or two if standing
Its cool to just stand there and vape with the e-juicers in front of security and the police in the designated area at Fenway park

@Tincandtoke - I agree. I’ve been using an inexpensive ecig type vaporizer using carts. No smell and looks like an ecig. I use good quality oils and I’ve had no problems. It needs ti be good quality. There’s some oil out there in my state in the cannabis shops that irritate my lungs. Good times! I feel really liberated.

I've been out of touch with the real world for 2 weeks... our "dog walker" lost our dog on a 1500 acre preserve, surrounded by more woods, more parks...nightmare scenario. Been after him 24/7, finally convinced him to come out to me on day 13. I'll get a more detailed post going, but I am still playing catch up on work and a 2 week unscheduled vacation, ending the tuesday of the same week I'm supposed to take a scheduled vacation beginning Friday... little jammed up for time lol

^^ Any dog owners should read that in case you find yourself in a situation like mine. Survival mode was an entirely new concept to me and if I didnt witness this shit with my own eyes I would never believe it.

My dog has a severe case of separation anxiety and there were multiple occasions I was within 25 yards of this dude, who looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. There was ZERO recognition of me, like not even a glimpse of "oh hey I know that human, he is safe." It was a look of "Fuck this person is going to hurt me." Heartbreaking and emotional 2 weeks, but he is home and safe now

1628192341396.png

I've been out of touch with the real world for 2 weeks... our "dog walker" lost our dog on a 1500 acre preserve, surrounded by more woods, more parks...nightmare scenario. Been after him 24/7, finally convinced him to come out to me on day 13. I'll get a more detailed post going, but I am still playing catch up on work and a 2 week unscheduled vacation, ending the tuesday of the same week I'm supposed to take a scheduled vacation beginning Friday... little jammed up for time lol

^^ Any dog owners should read that in case you find yourself in a situation like mine. Survival mode was an entirely new concept to me and if I didnt witness this shit with my own eyes I would never believe it.

My dog has a severe case of separation anxiety and there were multiple occasions I was within 25 yards of this dude, who looked at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. There was ZERO recognition of me, like not even a glimpse of "oh hey I know that human, he is safe." It was a look of "Fuck this person is going to hurt me." Heartbreaking and emotional 2 weeks, but he is home and safe now

View attachment 29290
I can't imagine what you, and he, went through..... I would have been beside myself. I am so glad he found his way back to you.

Thank you for posting about the survival mode they go into. I now wonder if that is what was going on with my first dog when he got 'lost' after getting out of the yard. He had been gone for 3 days, in a fight that left bite holes in his hind leg and acted like he didn't know who I was when I rescued him from the shelter. I had a 1 year old who was starting to walk and the dog was starting to nip at him. My dog was 16 and the leg that had gotten bitten in the fight had a terrible smell... I decided to put him down. I'm sort of second guessing myself right now. At least I'll know if my current dog exhibits survival syndrome in the future.

I can't imagine what you, and he, went through..... I would have been beside myself. I am so glad he found his way back to you.

Thank you for posting about the survival mode they go into. I now wonder if that is what was going on with my first dog when he got 'lost' after getting out of the yard. He had been gone for 3 days, in a fight that left bite holes in his hind leg and acted like he didn't know who I was when I rescued him from the shelter. I had a 1 year old who was starting to walk and the dog was starting to nip at him. My dog was 16 and the leg that had gotten bitten in the fight had a terrible smell... I decided to put him down. I'm sort of second guessing myself right now. At least I'll know if my current dog exhibits survival syndrome in the future.

Thank you! We are so glad we were able to reconnect. Found him sunbathing on somebody's front porch, and then a 30 minute coaxing session finally convinced him to come out to me. Once he did, it was like a switch flipped and it was all over. That's what everybody kept saying, we had a couple of pro dog recovery people involved, one of them is that Buddha link I provided. The common trend was the dog will act like they dont know you because their primal instincts are in pure over drive and it overrides everything they know, basically takes over the brain. You have to be in a situation where the dogs instincts are calming down for a bit, and his domesticated side of the brain has a fighting chance of overcoming the primal side. Once you're in that spot, you coax them to you and eventually the switch flips back and its like nothing ever happened. So strange, and like I said, if I didn't witness this dog and the way he came out to me, and once he got to arms length, man.... he started flipping out from over excitement, the look of fear and panic in his face just instantly vanished... just truly a wild experience. Our situation was on a dead end road, thankfully with no traffic or anything to distract him.

The day before (sunday) we thought we had a shot at getting him. It was the first encounter we had during this whole order where I thought I could see him CONSIDERING that he might recognize us and want to come home. There was too much involved there though, including a cliff between us, and on a very busy section of road with cars flying by and honking/pulling over because we were literally on the shoulder laying down in the grass trying to show him we arent a threat and its okay to come down. Not the safest by any means, but day 12, and we were beyond drained and desperate.

1628259403083.png

Was probably a good 75 foot cliff I would say.

I'm still in shock I think and haven't fully decompressed from the whole thing, but taking off on a road trip today so it should help clear my mind lol.

I'll definitely post up the whole story once I get back, I'll make a thread for it.

Also, it sounds like that could have been the case with your first dog! I'm sorry to hear about that. I dont think you should be second guessing yourself at this point, especially at 16 years old, either way - I feel your pain and I am sorry you had to go though all of that. Could not have been an easy decision, espeically with a 1 year old involved.

My cardiologist just signed off on my cannabis waiver
Submit my paper work and $50 grift tax and cross my fingers
Shouldn't be a problem though
Temporary relocation has turned into a longer stay necessitating a new cannabis card

Donning my tinfoil hat after this shit

FEMA and FCC Plan Nationwide Emergency Alert Test for Aug. 11 Test Messages Will be Sent to TVs and Radios Along with Select Cell Phones That Have Opted-in to Receive Test Messages​

i'll wager power outages will occur

An extra fridge in the garage is a must!

You know it’s your favorite weed store when you are short a couple dollars and they tell you it’s on the house. Last time I had an accumulated a discount so it had been cheaper. They usually have what I’m looking for - plus 5 miles from my house.

edit - They had a person there giving samples of soda pop. It wasn’t infused with cannabis but they sold soda pop there infused. It was $18 a bottle. I’ve never bought a bottle. I don’t have good luck with edibles. I usually use a whole container of candy and I don’t feel anything at 10mg THC and 10 servings which is 100mg and I don’t feel anything. Then you are out the $25 cost. I’d rather spend it on oil.

Last edited:
An extra fridge in the garage is a must!

You know it’s your favorite weed store when you are short a couple dollars and they tell you it’s on the house. Last time I had an accumulated a discount so it had been cheaper. They usually have what I’m looking for - plus 5 miles from my house.

edit - They had a person there giving samples of soda pop. It wasn’t infused with cannabis but they sold soda pop there infused. It was $18 a bottle. I’ve never bought a bottle. I don’t have good luck with edibles. I usually use a whole container of candy and I don’t feel anything at 10mg THC and 10 servings which is 100mg and I don’t feel anything. Then you are out the $25 cost. I’d rather spend it on oil.

Not sure how much truth there is to it but reports about people not getting any effect from high doses is not uncommon
Apparently some folks just don't get high off edibles
Possibly something to do with metabolism or absorption
Maybe both
There is so little data out there
Edibles wreck me and I have to use small doses
Anything over 50mg and I get a little green
Learned to handle them pretty good

I’ve gotten pretty whacked off of some homemade edibles that were probably really high in THC levels. Like too high for too long of a period of time. I was flying white knuckled for almost 24hrs. Especially the milkshake knocked me hard.

I have a compote that runs about 35mg a serving/dose that goes for about 3-5 hours
Experience differs depending on how much I have had to eat prior to infused edible ingestion

Your experience sounds like an oil or butter going through the liver
Intense and long lasting
I have woke up high the next day from infused coconut oil edibles

What I like about the sugar delivery is a lighter high for less time
More energetic

Amazon product ASIN B07VL9ZGX4
At some point I have to fully explore nano emulsion
My first project will be an infusion of heavy cream
Probably next spring
Nano emulsion is the way to go for the best possible absorption
At this point I'm doing micro emulsion, maybe?

I have a compote that runs about 35mg a serving/dose that goes for about 3-5 hours
Experience differs depending on how much I have had to eat prior to infused edible ingestion

Your experience sounds like an oil or butter going through the liver
Intense and long lasting
I have woke up high the next day from infused coconut oil edibles

What I like about the sugar delivery is a lighter high for less time
More energetic

Amazon product ASIN B07VL9ZGX4
At some point I have to fully explore nano emulsion
My first project will be an infusion of heavy cream
Probably next spring
Nano emulsion is the way to go for the best possible absorption
At this point I'm doing micro emulsion, maybe?
U
How would you do it in cream.......like simmer some thca in it?
I say thca cuz its odorless and tasteless which is a huge plus.
I love heavy cream and use it in my coffee and for whipping.

U
How would you do it in cream.......like simmer some thca in it?
I say thca cuz its odorless and tasteless which is a huge plus.
I love heavy cream and use it in my coffee and for whipping.

Make a tincture and reduce to 10ml
Put some heavy cream in a beaker and place in a pot with water and a trivet or gauze on the bottom
pour the 10ml of reduction on top of the cream and let the rest of the alcohol evaporate, about 15 minutes and mix the cannabis oil and cream
An immersion blender would be best

Infused heavy cream will be one of my first products made by the homogenizer with sonication
Fine line between infused cream and butter with the homogenizer, but win/win
The fun will be 1% or skim
Almost impossible to infuse without changing the viscosity significantly but the homogenizer........

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back