Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

As another man I would have also felt the same

I'm 98% sure an Indian man was jerking it in next to me in the urinal last week. It was definitely up there in the more uncomfortable moments that I can remember

Of all places to do that, a public mens room at a vineyard, 2 urinals in the bathroom, he had to use the one next to me and didn't bother to try a stall?

That was a pretty solid self-control exercise for me, gave myself a little pat on the back for maintaining my composure after that one.
But were you able to pee? :lol:

But were you able to pee? :lol:

I was actually peeing first, the urinal next to me was open. I didn't think anything of it when the guy walked up to the urinal, I thought he would be pee like any other normal man. I'm usually really aware of my surroundings and nothing seemed off about him, other than just being in a rush to get to the urinal.

After a few seconds the moaning started, one hand up on the wall... I started looking around like this can't be serious... and by this time I had a friend waiting in line in by the door, and actually another friend peeing in the stall too... I was looking at my friend in line and we we're both clearly confused wondering if this is real life.

The moaning didn't stop, it actually increased while I finished my pee and I got outta there real quick. All of a sudden my friend in line no longer had to pee and then my other friend came running out of the stall.

We were all outside the bathroom loudly discussing if this guy was jerking off when he came running out of the bathroom too, trying to get his belt back together.

It took everything in me not to confront this guy on his way out, I attribute that to the indica Live Rosin cart I had been ripping all day. I dont typically buy carts, actually I never do at home, but seeing as I was in CA on vacation I had to treat myself to some of these Live Rosin carts. They're probably the only carts that are actually worth it to me, otherwise traditional flower all day long.

The worst part, which didn't set in till later....I didn't connect the dots but based on his uniform and us being at a winery, he was probably a tour bus driver and creepishly checking out his wine drunk passengers, got way too excited and had to go relieve himself. I would go ape shit if my girlfriend or sister or cousin or whoever was on that bus and he was their driver. I regret not doing more, even if it was just following the guy back to the bus to get his company info and calling it in to the boss. I was just in shock I think, and wrestling with being so disgusted and the urge to get physical after that, I was thinking mostly about calming myself down.

______

Continuing the random thoughts, initially, getting on a plane with weed & vape stuff used to terrify me. Now I barely think twice about it. Travel is a bit more enjoyable now that I can comfortably bring my favorite things

Prison inured me to such mild minstrations from my fellow man..........lolz.
Maybe he had a,stone pissing around one of them shits makes a mutha squeal.
Dudes pissing a stone in agony amd someone beats his ass in confusion.........lolz.

I wonder if I am in trouble for ordering A fig walnut Alpha this evening.........her fault she took the Bocote away from me.

Prison inured me to such mild minstrations from my fellow man..........lolz.
Maybe he had a,stone pissing around one of them shits makes a mutha squeal.
Dudes pissing a stone in agony amd someone beats his ass in confusion.........lolz.

I wonder if I am in trouble for ordering A fig walnut Alpha this evening.........her fault she took the Bocote away from me.

Definitely wasn't a pain squeal lol

I've seen a lot of weird shit myself, it was just so unexpected and out of place it felt worse lol

That latest batch of dogs are awesome... thinking I'll have to get my hands on an alpha + core at some point

So lady friend, now that she knows how much it bothers me when she embarrasses me in public, has decided it's her new thing. And I made a mistake.

I made the mistake of showing her the guy at 0:12 seconds in, and then when he reappears at one minute in. I guess it's the funniest thing ever.

Sigh.

So we're driving around. And she is stoned as fuck, and she screams out at every car, "Rock and Roll, man, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

So it's funny, yes. We get to the grocery store. I tell her she needs to tone it down. We just need a few things. And I ask her nicely to just be on her best behavior.

This little actress is on her best behavior ... and then screams out, " ROCK AND ROLL, MAN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The whole fucking store heard her.

I don't even know what to say.

Last edited:

— are here to make fall baking easier​

85d6fb0f8b193e6997bddb0287a40166

cd96f7c5b9e6e7657fe647bc6ff2c685

1 / 2

Canned fried apples — a favorite among Aldi fans — are here to make fall baking easier​

I’ve never seen this where I live. Just canned apples but they aren’t fried. Seems kinda gross. If I fried apples I wouldn’t want them canned. I would want them crispy. I don’t understand, it says fat free. Are they fried or not?
Not sure if this is a strange product or a random thought.

— are here to make fall baking easier​

85d6fb0f8b193e6997bddb0287a40166

cd96f7c5b9e6e7657fe647bc6ff2c685

1 / 2

Canned fried apples — a favorite among Aldi fans — are here to make fall baking easier​

I’ve never seen this where I live. Just canned apples but they aren’t fried. Seems kinda gross. If I fried apples I wouldn’t want them canned. I would want them crispy. I don’t understand, it says fat free. Are they fried or not?
Not sure if this is a strange product or a random thought.

Who's Aldi?
Need to see the back of that can
Cornstarch in a convection oven is my uneducated guess for the frying

I'm gonna go with a random thought about a strange product

Edibles are going strong so no vaping

Aldi is a supermarket similar to Wal-Mart. I believe they are German owned and are set to expand in the US. Fried Apples :yikes: ? This is what's wrong with eating in today's world, too much processed shit in a can. Eat real food :biggrin: Processed foods are what's making people fat, get heart disease, and die young. Think about that the next time you pop some food in the micro, and a soda to drink .

I educate kids in a community school so summer is over for me. With all the regulations and worries it’s been a really stressful week. I’m so glad it’s the weekend. I felt so defeated mid week, I think things are getting better. Hard to manage 500+ students and just so much room. Really, how do they all eat safely? School is where they need to be! So nice to see them.

Last edited:
A friend from another time I found out passed away from Covid. He was only 52. So sad for all his friends and family. A strong healthy man with no underlying health conditions. Using some Berrylicious Oil in his honor.bonghit

Random thought not inviting covid conversation.:weed:

Last edited:
IMG_20210926_193708.jpgIMG_20210926_193731.jpg

Found these long neck shot glasses for cleaning the wands
10 minute soak and a pretty good clean
May leave the screen in next time

IMG_20210920_141228.jpgIMG_20210927_202535.jpg
No! I have no idea how jet got a bald patch over his eye
Since Angie passed there is a power vacuum and somebody forgot to tell Jet
Girls are mean!!!!

So Sierra has decided that pulling pranks on me is her new thing.

And they're really old pranks.

She short sheeted me last night. SHORT SHEETED. That shit is so old my great grampa would call it an old prank. And I was really tired too and it fucking pissed me off. Dealing with that fucking shit when I just wanted to sleep. And I could hear her laughing. Short sheeting someone in 2021? Are you fucking serious?

So I don't really do pranks exactly - what I do is tell absurd stories in such a serious way that people think they must be true. So ... it sent a little something like this.

"Sierra, I need to tell you about Zimbabwe."

"When were you ever in Zimbabwe?"

"This was like 20 years ago. It's really important and we need to talk about it."

"Uh ... okay."

"So I was in Zimbabwe because it was the only country that would legally allow this roller coaster to be made. See, it didn't have any seat belts or seat guards and it went 200 miles an hour and went 15 stories up with all kinds of twists and turns and people were just falling out left and right and plummeting to their deaths in a horribly violent fashion. It was unlike anything you've ever seen. The atrocity of it all. But what was the worst part was the end - they would submerge you underwater and unprotected for 20 straight minutes. I'm the only passenger who made it out alive. The doctors say I lost about 95% of my brain cells, but I never really noticed any difference. In retrospect, it wasn't a very good idea. A lot of people died needlessly. But man ... what a ride."

She actually looked it up! :rofl:

It's just this sketch from the 90s:

Well, if you enjoy absurdity, try making sense of this sketch.

Fun trivia - it was this sketch that got Bob Odenkirk the job of being Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. Some people can just see talent in the absurdity.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back