Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Well, if you enjoy absurdity, try making sense of this sketch.

Fun trivia - it was this sketch that got Bob Odenkirk the job of being Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. Some people can just see talent in the absurdity.

Loved Mr. Show and Sarah Silverman

Have a 10 am appointment on Wednesday to learn about medicating with cannabis
A program tailored to my specific medical needs will be formulated
I was asked if I had any experience medication dating with cannabis (where it states medication dating, it should state medicating but I liked the autocorrect)
I LIED
Leave it to autocorrect to throw me off making my point because all I can think about is medication dating with cannabis
Random thought
EDA Do you write skits? You have a title or theme; medication dating with cannabis

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Get your turkey on!!

1633814301889.png

Initial thoughts on my first truly medicinal cannabis products

The CBD/THC full spectrum cartridge is a definite if you are experiencing chronic pain
Did a great job on my caffeine induced anxiety too
One hit off the twist

The flower is different
The banana bread I just got gives you a racy high
The ghouls and ghosts from the dispensary gave more of a body high
Not couch lock or sedation but more comfort and clarity

@arb embrace the hairy bastard and just let it go. to be fair it is easier to simply clean shave twice weekly then it is to primp, preen, balm, square up beards. going for the "can you spare some change, neck beard" myself these daze.
I just hit it with the trimmers bimonthly whether it needs it or not.........never clean shaven never a full on beard.
Went to plow the driveway and its a hockey rink out there.
Played slip and slide for a half hour or so and decided we ain't making it to the grocery store today.

It's been a while since the Detroit Red Wings have been a contender. God... I remember them winning 4 cups and coming close on 3 others.. Stevie Yzerman, The Grind Line... Bobby Probert... One of my favorites; Darren McCarty. And I'll never forget the night that Vladimir Konstantinov was paralyzed. It happend so close to my house.

Stevie Yzerman is at the helm of the Red Wings now.. We've got a shit ton of new drafts.... someone has their eye on the prize. I might just be a hockey fan again....... I feel a bit of excitement in the air..... Hey Hey Hockeytown!!!!

My favorite oil was on sale. Saved $30. My cable has been F#*ked up all day. Comcast is coming in the morning. Glad my internet is working.
Why do men spit all the time? I was thinking about it today when I stepped in some today in the parking lot. Wanted to clean off my shoe before stepping in my car. Is it physical or a macho thing. Women don’t do that. I asked my husband years ago, he couldn’t tell me.

It's been a while since the Detroit Red Wings have been a contender. God... I remember them winning 4 cups and coming close on 3 others.. Stevie Yzerman, The Grind Line... Bobby Probert... One of my favorites; Darren McCarty. And I'll never forget the night that Vladimir Konstantinov was paralyzed. It happend so close to my house.

Stevie Yzerman is at the helm of the Red Wings now.. We've got a shit ton of new drafts.... someone has their eye on the prize. I might just be a hockey fan again....... I feel a bit of excitement in the air..... Hey Hey Hockeytown!!!!

1200px-Arizona_Coyotes.svg.png

My favorite oil was on sale. Saved $30. My cable has been F#*ked up all day. Comcast is coming in the morning. Glad my internet is working.
Why do men spit all the time? I was thinking about it today when I stepped in some today in the parking lot. Wanted to clean off my shoe before stepping in my car. Is it physical or a macho thing. Women don’t do that. I asked my husband years ago, he couldn’t tell me.
Same reason we pee standing, or scratch our balls, we can :biggrin: .

A lost hiker in Colorado didn’t answer his phone because he didn’t recognize the number. It sounds like a joke but true. Wow pretty stupid or hypothetmia set in. Maybe he was stoned? Nah, even stoned I would answer my phone.

If lost answer your phone. Thankfully he was found.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back