Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

IMG_8540.JPG

So I guess I'm a legend at this restaurant I used to work at for saying this:

It's a combination of Arrested Development and Anchorman 2 and uh.... me. Unfortunately, it's recorded.

"Now come the fuck on, guys! Seriously! This is serious! This is not a bunch of dudes playing grab-ass in the shower! This is a business! And while we're at it, life is NOT gumdrops and lollipops and playing Candyland! Or snorting a rail of coke and then taking a 3-hour dump! This is a business! We're all wearing the logo of ... whatever this fucking company is. Is this ... what is this, a brewery or a pizza ... thing or whatever? I'm so fucking high right now that I don't even fucking know. So this calls for true leadership. Allen, I need you to go out to your car and smoke pot and then act like no one knows what you were doing out there. Neff, I need you to drop 20 pieces of fried chicken and bring me the best three - throw the rest away. Paige, I need you to keep an eye on Neff and make sure he doesn't fuck this shit up. Sweet Mary, I need you to continue standing there and looking pretty - nobody does it better. And goddamn you look fucking hot today. Stephanie, go ahead and keep on going out of your way to avoid eye contact with me - it really helps my confidence. If you're bored, get a flashlight and a can of bugspray and see what you can accomplish. Jared, I need you to stand outside the bathroom door while I chug a piping hot jug of fresh and frothy horse piss. That's the best time to drink it. Let's go, people! This is when heroes are born!"

I was really high at the time. And I was pretty much the same age at the time.

Last edited:
So I guess I'm a legend at this restaurant I used to work at for saying this:

It's a combination of Arrested Development and Anchorman 2 and uh.... me. Unfortunately, it's recorded.

"Now come the fuck on, guys! Seriously! This is serious! This is not a bunch of dudes playing grab-ass in the shower! This is a business! And while we're at it, life is NOT gumdrops and lollipops and playing Candyland! Or snorting a rail of coke and then taking a 3-hour dump! This is a business! We're all wearing the logo of ... whatever this fucking company is. Is this ... what is this, a brewery or a pizza ... thing or whatever? I'm so fucking high right now that I don't even fucking know. So this calls for true leadership. Allen, I need you to go out to your car and smoke pot and then act like no one knows what you were doing out there. Neff, I need you to drop 20 pieces of fried chicken and bring me the best three - throw the rest away. Paige, I need you to keep an eye on Neff and make sure he doesn't fuck this shit up. Sweet Mary, I need you to continue standing there and looking pretty - nobody does it better. And goddamn you look fucking hot today. Stephanie, go ahead and keep on going out of your way to avoid eye contact with me - it really helps my confidence. If you're bored, get a flashlight and a can of bugspray and see what you can accomplish. Jared, I need you to stand outside the bathroom door while I chug a piping hot jug of fresh and frothy horse piss. That's the best time to drink it. Let's go, people! This is when heroes are born!"

I was really high at the time. And I was pretty much the same age at the time.

Always wash, prepare and cook your own food
0yc8w9qle7z11.jpg

Hey all,

Just an REALLY important FYI!

I'm a 67 year old cancer patient, with an incurable, rare blood cancer.... Multiple Myeloma. Same cancer that hastened General Powell's death recently. Thing is, most if not all cancer patients are immuno-compromised and therefore can't mount sufficient anti-bodies to fight off most infections, viral or bacterial. Particularly true of Covid 19. In fact, an IC patient has only a 60% chance of leaving the hospital alive if admitted for a Covid 19 infection!

Until now, sort of.

Evusheld. Recently available to eligible IC patients as a preventative Covid19 injection on a EUA basis.

IT'S NOT A VACCINE!!!

It is in fact a direct injection of anti-bodies into one's derriere.
Lollipop eligible too!

It's about, give or take, a 77% increase in Covid19 immunity for eligible IC folks!

EVUSHELD

And PLEASE, share this info with someone who is immuno-compromised!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Christmas present is coming this week
This will be the third time
Fingers crossed
Either vape stuff or a homogenizer I think
I think two weeks after Christmas you have to tell me what you did not get me
And stop blaming it on the post office

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back