Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I am so glad you are enjoying them!

When I was looking for prizes to buy for that contest, the Skilletools really appealed to me. I had a hard time giving those away lol. In fact I may have to buy a set for myself as a 'get well' present.......:razz2:

Its making me dab more just becaus i want to use them....
There is one i use most of the time...
Just had a blob of rosin in my new evo nails at half 1... i would never normally do that, but im in agony..
Had insane gut ache/squits all morning.. and i never get them problems caus i dont eat bad stuff..
But i had eat a lolly last night for my daughter, she would of been sad if i didnt.. you know how it goes..
Anyway... never again... i just want this to end..

The dab helped...

Edit:- i just found an eq for 10 quid on a second hand sight.. its 40 mins away.. i really want it, but i dont know if my arse is up to it...

Last edited:
Ten quid for an EQ is a bargain. Still have mine & have no doubt it would work as well as it ever did. I called it the weedeater as it is the hungriest vape I have owned but it was insane at higher temps. Definitely my most mad scientist vape as that is just built to experiment with.

Hope the taparse stopped :scooter:

Ten quid for an EQ is a bargain. Still have mine & have no doubt it would work as well as it ever did. I called it the weedeater as it is the hungriest vape I have owned but it was insane at higher temps. Definitely my most mad scientist vape as that is just built to experiment with.

I know of five friends who have eq's, but none still use them. While I'm not sure why, it's not inspiring me to get one, lol. I have a whip vape , a silver surfer that I don't use either. I just got tired of the whip idea and cleaning the screen daily. But afaik they're both solid vapes, but whip vapes don't seem to be gaining in popularity like portables are.

It is because of the whip most people move away from them. They stink & are a pain to clean. Vaping has evolved. The most common way for me to use my EQ at the end was with the 18mm DDave kit with a 18mm MM adapter into an inverted J hook. Super tall but all glass vapour path & rather comfortable for use on a coffee table.

In a lot of ways my EQ is still the most powerful of all my vapes but it is clumsy & a pain to deal with compared to others I have.

I've been working long hours. Took on a second job, full time, and I'm too old for this. Still a few thousand short of my goal, so I'll suck it up and keep on.

I hate making rich people richer by working for them, when I did work I was in he mining industry, no job satisfaction for me (you get to make a hole in mother earth bigger/deeper)
Luckily my lovely wife enjoys her work (mostly) as a Primary School Teacher, she usually tells me of her work day with a smile on her face, the only time I ever smiled at work was in the carpark leaving the shit hole for a while.
She has been going through a rough patch as 1 of her grade 1 students is in an induced coma while waiting to see if his second liver transplant will take (he had another replacement just over a week ago that failed, poor little bugger)
My wife showed me a video of her and the rest of her class reading a story for him, I got a little teary eyed.

i guess it's much easier to become 'psychologically addicted' to weed with depression. In a way, it's wanting it because it works as medicine, but often I am just compulsively chasing a high, and spending a lot of time on it that I think I should be spending on other things. CBD, CBC and CBG seem to do most of the medicinal stuff THC does anyway. But so what? Why can't we have nice, enjoyable things? Even if they have some negative effect, it's not nearly as bad as the effect of sitting down and staring at a screen all day, high sugar & processed food diets, or tobacco. Tobacco kills you, but it doesn't seem to make you stupid so it's okay. Plus, marijuana can be a great motivator for exercise

ok, it's not necessarily a perfectly fine weed to take weed too often, but it's not this terrible thing they make it out to be
perfectly fine weed
fuck

I got the eq for a tenna... its been used once id say... all parts are unused, apart from 1 bag which was full of ground herb...
So someone has obviously not got the hang of the eq and not bothered giving it time to figure it out..
Eq still kicks arse.. with a @ddave kit its still right up there, and with a ht on top its really not far off an evo...
Cant imagine not having a bag fan vape...
How else would I extract rosin chips...

i guess it's much easier to become 'psychologically addicted' to weed with depression. In a way, it's wanting it because it works as medicine, but often I am just compulsively chasing a high, and spending a lot of time on it that I think I should be spending on other things. CBD, CBC and CBG seem to do most of the medicinal stuff THC does anyway. But so what? Why can't we have nice, enjoyable things? Even if they have some negative effect, it's not nearly as bad as the effect of sitting down and staring at a screen all day, high sugar & processed food diets, or tobacco. Tobacco kills you, but it doesn't seem to make you stupid so it's okay. Plus, marijuana can be a great motivator for exercise

ok, it's not necessarily a perfectly fine weed to take weed too often, but it's not this terrible thing they make it out to be
perfectly fine weed
fuck

I think it's all about finding a balance. It also helps to have options.

I don't have depression, but I do have a slew of physical problems. And I have enough chores to qualify as a full time job. I ussually medicate a micro dose in the am. If I were to do more I'd just sit around all day, and I really can't. I use a easy going sativa in the mornings, and if I'm going to do hard physical work, I'll also vape a little cbd herb.

I may or may not medicate on and off throughout the day depending on what I'm doing, how I'm feeling, and where I am.

In the evening most of my work is done, well except for my grow room. And then I can medicate heavier knowing my work is done and I won't have to deal with people, other than my wife that is.

If I'm medicating more and more with less effect then I know it's time for a change. Either change herb variety or take a T break to reset my tolerance.

This is how I found a balance, and what works for me.

...technological advancements...

...remember Nintendo cartridges and how even a speck of dust would make a game not play, so you had to blow the dust out?

...today, no matter how much dust and/or pocket lint is in my phones usb port, it still makes charge/connection... no blowing required :biggrin:

...i was thinking of that lastnight and it kind of blew my mind :lol:

Baha temazi is the only euphoric benzo I have found. Therefore I avoid it like the plague as I know whats good for me :cool: :chill:

I try to avoid all pharma meds if possible... it will have to be life or death for me to ingest such things.. personal preference...
I wont even eat bleached sugar...

Baha temazi is the only euphoric benzo I have found. Therefore I avoid it like the plague as I know whats good for me :cool: :chill:
I satay away from benzo's like the plague. I'm very leery of them after a withdrawal episode in the late 70's when everyone thought Valium was a magic drug with no downside (until you stopped taking it and then weren't sure if you wanted to kill yourself or others...it was awful).

Of course, in that same time period, cocaine was also being touted as the love drug with no downside.....but boy did coke help out the rehad industry and strung out people flocked for help.

I like my cannabis, personally.

I try to avoid all pharma meds if possible... it will have to be life or death for me to ingest such things.. personal preference...
I wont even eat bleached sugar...

I have cut 90% of the sugar from my diet. I feel a lot better for it too but my downfall is when I am stoned I seek the sweeeeet. If it is not in my house it cannot be eaten but when it is.

giphy.gif

Mmmm, ...sugar, must eat chocolate.
Tim Tam with whipped cream and Maltesers on top=civilised. :smilie-devil:

Never thought about that. A dangerous combination indeed for a man of my tastes :smile:. Assuming we are talking OG Tim Tams not those fancy fuck ones.

I satay away from benzo's like the plague. I'm very leery of them after a withdrawal episode in the late 70's when everyone thought Valium was a magic drug with no downside (until you stopped taking it and then weren't sure if you wanted to kill yourself or others...it was awful).

Benzo withdrawals are no joke & Valium are the worst I found. Their asset being the long half life is also their curse. I learned the hard way to respect the power of benzos & use them appropriately.

I like my cannabis, personally.

So do I my friend. So do I :smile:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back