Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

dispensaries closing
Where is this? Can`t you order online from elsewhere?
Sit that damp bud on some paper or in a cardboard box in a low humidity environment to help it out.

Where is this? Can`t you order online from elsewhere?
Sit that damp bud on some paper or in a cardboard box in a low humidity environment to help it out.
Michigan. The dispensaries... oh.. excuse me we're not 'allowed' to call them that anymore..

The 'provisioning centers' will all be served orders to cease and desist on September 15th. This issue will probably not be resolved prior to the November election when recreational goes on the ballot. I foresee this creating a shortage since all product will need to be tested when everyone reopens for business. And since the powers that be have only issued 12 licenses so far... well let's just say Michigan medical/recreational will be in a state of flux until they can figure it all out.

I had hoped to get 3 oz. of decent herb to carry me through some of this nonsense. And fortunately have stocked up on concentrates.

My worry with this weed isn't drying it out. That should happen eventually as my home is air conditioned and it's got air. It's the fact that it absolutely reeks of NEEM. The whole room does and it's been a week. I don't want to inhale it. And this experience has reinforced my thoughts on his buying my meds, rather than growing them, for the last year or so and rebranding them as his own. I could tell because the trim method was always different. And I think he's gone back to growing... and this is an example of what to expect from him.

Oh yeah the neem, better off as a plant not a spray. I would recommend doing yourself a boutique grow, better than anything you can buy, because it is grown with love, same as home cooked food.:thumbsup:
I am looking into a separate small 1-2 plant set up to try some seeds I got for free with my Incredible Bulk seeds that is now my mother plant, I don`t need to but growing is fun, go on do it, I can tell by your lovely garden you will be very successful .:smoke:

Today's random thought really isn't that random as it's been floating around my head for about a year now....

I need a new caregiver. Or to grow myself.

I got an oz. from my caregiver last week. Mind you; he owes me three.. but that's a whole other issue. Anyway the first thing that hit me was the unmistakeable, chamomile lotion like smell of NEEM. And the buds were spongey... almost wet. Certainly not well cured. I've had this baggie sitting open for a week and you'd think the bud would be crispy critter. But the bud is still spongey. There is no way in hell I'm vaping this weed.....

So I guess it will go into a topical. It's the only way I can think of to use it safely. What a waste when I usually use trim... just pisses me off to no end. Especially with the dispensaries closing in less than two weeks....

Too bad we don't live closer. I've heard the local herb situation up here isn't stellar either. And spraying anything on buds? Yuk!

Right now, in our state, herb takes forever to dry. When I trim and accidentally knock off a bud I sit it aside and when I'm done I have a hodgepodge of buds to play with. Well late June early July I misplaced some of these buds and I found them a few days ago. They were just right moisture wise, but should have been powder dry after being left out so long. No excuses for your caregiver, just saying its hard to dry herb lately.

When I need to, I seal a room and dry with a dehumidifier running. Ussually from mid August to mid sept is the worst for humidity where I live.

Today's random thought really isn't that random as it's been floating around my head for about a year now....

I need a new caregiver. Or to grow myself.

I got an oz. from my caregiver last week. Mind you; he owes me three.. but that's a whole other issue. Anyway the first thing that hit me was the unmistakeable, chamomile lotion like smell of NEEM. And the buds were spongey... almost wet. Certainly not well cured. I've had this baggie sitting open for a week and you'd think the bud would be crispy critter. But the bud is still spongey. There is no way in hell I'm vaping this weed.....

So I guess it will go into a topical. It's the only way I can think of to use it safely. What a waste when I usually use trim... just pisses me off to no end. Especially with the dispensaries closing in less than two weeks....
Ugh, that is fucking awful. Neem applied to a plant (especially flowering plant) is unforgivable in my view. It utterly funks up the resin in a way that cannot be undone. I'd be demanding my money back if I got neem contaminated flower. Undried flower is even more unforgivable. Sounds like you definitely need a new caregiver or to DIY, the experience you describe is what I'd expect from prohibition, not a regulated market! At least you know that you have a lot of folks here to assist with DIY if you chose to go that way :biggrin:

JTwMXYt.jpg

So... as some of you know, my dog Cos has had surgery on both of his ACL's in the last year. I have been really worried that he'd never regain complete strength in either of his rear legs. But he's finally using both legs well and has regained his strength. In fact; yesterday he jumped up on the bed for the first time in over a year (and my bed is one of those real high ones).....

Went bush yesterday and almost got through a bottle of Jim Beam and am now trying to vape away my hang-over, with limited success.:cheers::partyhat::smoke:…...:thumbsup:

Went bush yesterday and almost got through a bottle of Jim Beam and am now trying to vape away my hang-over, with limited success.:cheers::partyhat::smoke:…...:thumbsup:
I feel some of your pain.... my one glass of wine turned into a bottle last night... minus the one glass that got knocked off the counter. Which was probably a blessing lol... :shakehead:

I'm feeling a bit brittle this morning.... still nursing some coffee and eyeing my new wax pen....

Still on the bush theme, I am going to look at a property for sale that is about a 20 minute drive from where I live on the coast, but seems a world away, it has a small house and a large shed on 101 acres of native bush, it even has it`s own waterfall.
image6.jpg

The salesman said ` I already have 2 offers on it, so you better look at it tomorrow if you want a chance at buying it', haven`t heard that one before.:disgust::thumbsup:

:disgust: Deal fell through, have to keep looking, the right block will show up eventually :thumbsup:

I have friend with PTSD who`s wife finally gave up and left him taking pretty well the lot. He had to sell his house set on a small bush acreage and move into a small flat in town that is just under $300 per week rent. He said his health was getting worse due to being around so many people, I had been looking for a bush block for a while and suggested to him I pay extra and get a block with a house on it and he could rent from me. So I found this piece of paradise and it worked out he would only have to pay $200 a week to pay off the loan I was gong to take out to cover the much higher property cost. We were all set to look at it and he texted:disgust: me to say he wouldn`t be taking up my offer as his 13 year old said she would not stay out there with him.
You can lead a horse to water as they say...…
I may as well put the link up now I aint gettn it;
https://www.domain.com.au/107-bassetts-road-calder-tas-7325-2014606225
Nice Huh?

Spewing.....You will get something...then I can come invade your tassie property and hide in the bush....lol

Road trip you say? We can stop at Holbrook for pies :biggrin:

giphy.gif

I have friend with PTSD who`s wife finally gave up and left him taking pretty well the lot. He had to sell his house set on a small bush acreage and move into a small flat in town that is just under $300 per week rent. He said his health was getting worse due to being around so many people, I had been looking for a bush block for a while and suggested to him I pay extra and get a block with a house on it and he could rent from me. So I found this piece of paradise and it worked out he would only have to pay $200 a week to pay off the loan I was gong to take out to cover the much higher property cost. We were all set to look at it and he texted:disgust: me to say he wouldn`t be taking up my offer as his 13 year old said she would not stay out there with him.
You can lead a horse to water as they say...…
I may as well put the link up now I aint gettn it;
https://www.domain.com.au/107-bassetts-road-calder-tas-7325-2014606225
Nice Huh?
Shit,
I would almost come and live there and pay you that
Wow
I need away from ppl too

He should have taken his 13 yo and taught them bush life

I grew up in bush before the city and miss it

Was great place to grow up though....

@Stevenski pick me up on the way - we road trippin to Les place....lol

Daymn....just looked at link @LesPlenty ....I wanna move there now.....really nice

I had a reminder of how fast our lives can change this week. Monday my 95 yr old mother blacked out and fell. She was taken to a local hospital. We got the call at 10:30pm and left her after she got a room and was settled at 2:30am.

Two days of tests that basically showed nothing the dr decided she mostly likely had a small seizure and put her on seizure meds. She started them when we took her home. She was alert and moving slow because of her fall and bruising. We finally convinced her to use the walker we bought her a couple years ago. Up to now she used a quad cane.

Now today after two pills she is like a zombie. Incoherent can't get up from a chair or bed by herself, confused and having mild hallucinations. She says nothing makes since and she is too exhausted to do anything but sleep.

We're thinking the meds are making her many times worse, and the recommendation from the neuro guy was mostly cya. Her did say there was an adjustment period, but this is crazy.

Add to this my idiot brother who isn't here but insists we not stop her meds. This after minimal communication between us in years. Long story.

How fast our lives change.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back