Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

So I always struggle with how to describe vapes on the customs forms when shipping them overseas. Diffuser? Kitchen tool?

I've purchased bubblers that were described as flower vases. But the best description came the other day on a bubbler from DHGate. They called it a technological decoration. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
My S@B Plenty is called an aromatherapy device or logs have been sold as oil diffusers/humidifiers for smell

The plenty mentions nothing of weed in the manual - it suggests eucalyptus, sage, thyme, rosemary, lavendar and a myriad of other shite I find in my garden and kitchen - nothing I want to put in my vape though...lol

The Tera however describes terps and cannabinoids in the manual....lol

Last edited:
VAS is real, still cheaper than smoking though.:thumbsup:
I suppose S&B will finally bring out a new portable seeing I just purchased a Mighty.:smilie-devil:

I know right
I am pretty sure I am gonna buy one on monday too - so yes I agree - they will bring out a new and amazing beast next week I think - prob around wednesday just after my monday purchase....lol

Yes you are correct - I keep doing the maths and the money saved on tobacco for spin is easily more than I am spending on vapes so at least I am winning there....
I still see too many purchases happening tho...lol

I pretty well hated every job I ever had.:myday:

Have to go back to work tomorrow, but 4 days off in a row has been amazing.
So much cannabis consumption :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed: ...and buying vaporizer accessories :chill:

Sounds like someone finally got a Saturday off :smile:

So I'm thumbing through my IG feed and you know how pop up ads come up in your feed? Well... these beauties popped up...

IMG_4992.jpg

I started laughing like a fool... had to text a few of my girlfriends. Cause swear to god there was a time I would have bought these in a heartbeat.

And frankly? If I could squeeze my fat ass into them I'd buy them now. OMG... birthday girl pants!!! :vapeanddrink: :rofl:

A good woman is like good wine, only gets betters better with age!

So I'm thumbing through my IG feed and you know how pop up ads come up in your feed? Well... these beauties popped up...

View attachment 6107

I started laughing like a fool... had to text a few of my girlfriends. Cause swear to god there was a time I would have bought these in a heartbeat.

And frankly? If I could squeeze my fat ass into them I'd buy them now. OMG... birthday girl pants!!! :vapeanddrink: :rofl:
She has no feet.....

It always amazes me how hard it is to motivate myself to go to the pool. I love it. Love when I'm there... it's just getting myself there. Especially when it's freezing fricking cold out...

Sigh.... time to go pretend I'm Esther....

tumblr_lgkwy4u8ca1qa8pt0o1_1280.jpg

I am glad VaperAsylum is here to put a smile on my dial after a prick of a day!:thumbsup:
Thanks to my modern day PenPals:thumbsup:

Just-titty Bumrub is now bowling, finally some cricket to watch, summer is officially here!

Just sitting here thinking what a total fucking disgrace the designated batsmen of the Australian test cricket team are @LesPlenty . Every one of the bastards faced at least six overs & just threw away their wickets. Utterly disgraceful when your spinner is outscoring your opening partnership & #3. Not that we deserved to win as India was the better team but shows how badly we need a couple of cheats back.......

Capture.JPG

Adult life, I’m 38...does this shit get any better??
Define better lol.....

I've found life is a 'watch what you wish for' type of thing. For instance... back when I worked I wished I didn't have to anymore. Then ended up taking an early retirement because I had too many orthopedic issues to continue what I was doing. So I got my wish.. but at a price.

You're still young enough to change vocations. Think hard about what you might want to do. And if this is truly something you want I'd hop on it. Time is ticking. :twocents:

Thinking about changing jobs or going back to school for my masters.

Idk, but I didn’t sign up for this shit

Adult life, I’m 38...does this shit get any better??

You could always tune in, turn on, and drop out.

The middle years kinda suck. It's when you work to build your retirement, and put up with the most crap. I worked about 10-12 years on the road, lots of forced overtime, drug tested, bad shifts, living out of hotels, it all sucked. I was a nuclear qualified welder. Good money but a tough life.

Then I transferred out to a lower wage job, easy work, but still bad shifts, but i could go home at night.

Finally after half my work life was over I transferred again to a even lower wage job, but at a place I liked, and hard work that I enjoyed. Although i was still drug tested, this time because of a cdl (commercial drivers license)

Then after my 3rd back operation I was retired, at age 49. For a while I felt betrayed that the company I worked for threw me out like damaged goods. But now I feel like they did me a favor. And all those bad memories built my character.

I've been retired now 15 yr in April. The average retirement time in my company is 7 yr. I'm ahead of the game in my mind.

I live where I want. I do what i want. I grow my own herb, and veggies. I forage. I barter for beef.

Saving my money (and a little luck investing) and living below my means and all my experiences made me who I am, and allow me to do what I will.

All these experiences lead me to say, do what you want, but use your middle years to fund and direct your later years. And be true to yourself. Either put your head down and plow through, or follow your heart. It helps to have a plan to follow, so make one if you haven't. But stay flexible, because shit happens. Keep an open mind but don't let your brains fall out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back