Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

It’s Saturday again...and work still sucks
things-i-hate-about-work-waking-up-2-humans-3-4376870.png

I grew up in beside endless orange,grapefruit and lemon groves in Florida and I miss tangerines the most.
Kept as cross pollinators and not commercially viable due to the thin skin.........the best citrus bar none for me.
The produce here in Montana sucks ass but the beef is great..........we go to Spokane sometimes for the weekend just to eat Vietnamese and buy fruit.

I grew up in beside endless orange,grapefruit and lemon groves in Florida and I miss tangerines the most.
Kept as cross pollinators and not commercially viable due to the thin skin.........the best citrus bar none for me.
The produce here in Montana sucks ass but the beef is great..........we go to Spokane sometimes for the weekend just to eat Vietnamese and buy fruit.
My 22yr old loves Vietnamese food. (Little SAIGON is not far from us!)

Orange County was mostly CITRUS GROVES as a kid growing up.
My niehgbor haz thin skin TANGERINE'S I get sometimes! (I eat those)
@arb do you get those RED Apples?

Oh man I never noticed you got your Solo decked out in pink too - love it! :biggrin:

Taking back pink for us men! :enamored:
Pink is just a color(red/white)

Free think!
Fact or faith?
SOLO'd out!

@momofthegoons fix this please?
My bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

When you miss home vape some agent orange, grapefruit kush, and tangerine cookies. Lol.

Btw love Montana, I've hiked all over the beartooth mountains. Even thought about moving to red lodge at one point. At 64 I'm not quite old enough for florida, and besides i have no white belt with matching shoes, lol.

When you miss home vape some agent orange, grapefruit kush, and tangerine cookies. Lol.

Btw love Montana, I've hiked all over the beartooth mountains. Even thought about moving to red lodge at one point. At 64 I'm not quite old enough for florida, and besides i have no white belt with matching shoes, lol.
Jared DIAMOND wrote great book: Why CIVILIZATION fail? (He bought land in MONTANA)
USC professor or UCLA? It's been a while?

Boy am I glad VaporAsylum is here, I have spent most of the day cursing and yelling at my computer, it chucked a major fit about 14 hours ago and I have only just got most things back to normal. :disgust:
The first smile I have had all day (and fucking night and morning again) is just now, so thanks to all, I need something soothing, might have another WS or 2.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Boy am I glad VaporAsylum is here, I have spent most of the day cursing and yelling at my computer, it chucked a major fit about 14 hours ago and I have only just got most things back to normal. :disgust:
The first smile I have had all day (and fucking night and morning again) is just now, so thanks to all, I need something soothing, might have another WS or 2.:thumbsup:
So funny! (2-B CLEAR DA VIDEO THAT MADE ME LAUGH!)

How I feel working every Saturday:

I dunno, only working one day a week would sound good to some people:thumbsup:
But seriously, that sucks
Unless you are a taste tester at a brewery it should be against the law.:partyhat:

As I shared this picture today, it brought back the fond memory of that Halloween. We had really dressed up... full theatrical makeup. The house was decorated to the nines with lit pumpkins in the trees and graves all over the yard.

One little boy that came up for candy was just terrified of me. Didn't want to come up to the house so I went down the driveway to show him everything was okay. Took my nose off to show him it was me.... and put him into a full bore panic. Never occurred to me that pulling my nose off might flip his shit... :rofl:

Ah... good times.... :dog:

Because it is cheaper to have a cable package that includes a phone than not, we still have a land line. With there being an election tomorrow.... dear god... the robo calls... I even had Ted Nugent call me today telling me the dangers of recreational marijuana.....:rofl:

They've even started calling my cell phone. It's driving me nuts. I can't wait for this election to be over so that the phone can shut the fuck up.

I like chocolate cookies nearly this much;
giphy.gif

One way around the traffic,
giphy.gif

dear god... the robo calls... Ted Nugent call me today telling me the dangers of recreational marijuana.....:rofl:

Keep in mind nugent has a history of making ignorant an inflammatory statements. He also called Parkland survivors, "Liars," "Soulless,"as and "Poor mushy brained children."
So anything he has to say should be ignored. He is NOT a Michigan resident anymore, so his comments should be of no concern to anyone.

Quotes by nugent:

"I have stepped over so many dead bodies who tried to convince me that smoking dope was a victimless crime,"

"I was unhip because I wouldn't, I guess, drool and puke and then die," he said.

"When you're high you cannot make a positive, meaningful, intelligent decision," he said.

He's also a liar; He called the story about his dodging the draft - which came from him, in an interview he gave in 1977 -- "fake news from hell."

http://loudwire.com/ted-nugent-i-never-avoided-draft-adopted-17-year-old-girlfriend

Keep in mind nugent has a history of making ignorant an inflammatory statements. He also called Parkland survivors, "Liars," "Soulless,"as and "Poor mushy brained children."
So anything he has to say should be ignored. He is NOT a Michigan resident anymore, so his comments should be of no concern to anyone.

Quotes by nugent:

"I have stepped over so many dead bodies who tried to convince me that smoking dope was a victimless crime,"

"I was unhip because I wouldn't, I guess, drool and puke and then die," he said.

"When you're high you cannot make a positive, meaningful, intelligent decision," he said.

He's also a liar; He called the story about his dodging the draft - which came from him, in an interview he gave in 1977 -- "fake news from hell."

http://loudwire.com/ted-nugent-i-never-avoided-draft-adopted-17-year-old-girlfriend
Please. I'm from Detroit and have 'known' Ted indirectly for over 45 years. He was a piece of work back then and that leopard can't change his spots. His opinion has no merit with me (nor does any other celebrities for that matter). I thought his robo calling was hilarious.

On another note....

14446199_10207458290320160_3934144267429187087_n.jpg

In other words....

21317401_2018341068439830_145850195546528359_n.jpg

Fuck Seven, Foxtel and Cricket Australia, trying to make us pay to watch cricket, lower than shark shit at the bottom of the ocean and our Communications minister is as useful as a c@#t full of cold water for letting this shit happen.:mad::rant:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back