Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Never been happier to see the arse end of Nine covering the cricket TBH Les. So many of the boys club have been put out to pasture. Would not know about Sevens coverage but Fox has been brilliant. It always helps to have Neroli Meadows as lead anchor as she is a very capable host & journalist & can whip the ex players in line.

Besides the ODI's that should be taken out the back & put down like a sick animal you lose nothing from the new deal? Assuming you get Seven as you watched the GF?

13TVrightsgraphic.jpg

This is Australia, all cricket should be free to watch, fuck the money grabbing mofos, I hope they lose a shitload of money over the deal so it ends up on ABC...no ads, that would be nice, fuck SBS too for now having ads.:thumbsup:

Edit; one good thing we don't have to listen to that dickhead James Brayshaw

This is Australia, all cricket should be free to watch, fuck the money grabbing mofos, I hope they lose a shitload of money over the deal so it ends up on ABC...no ads, that would be nice, fuck SBS too for now having ads.:thumbsup:

Edit; one good thing we don't have to listen to that dickhead James Brayshaw

I agree cricket should be free for all but I have gone off one dayers. Don't get me wrong but I really don't give a shit how Australia does in ODI cricket. We both know test matches are where it is at & pure cricket at the highest level. Looking forward to the BBL this season as it has really grown on me & that is largely free. Now if they tried to take test match cricket away it would be knuckle up time without doubt..

Look we can clone a sheep right? So why can't we clone Ritchie & Tony? Get Bill Lawry back for the Boxing Day test & we will be sweet as. I miss them both. They were both a huge part of my summers for my entire life.

54711871.jpg

Proper commentators, they never sounded like someone reading a Batman comic...ah..good times sorely missed.

I wonder if Cameron Bancroft is actually a woodworker?

I wonder if Cameron Bancroft is actually a woodworker?

Possibly. More like the easily influenced first year apprentice.

Been years since I have heard 12th man @felvapes. How good was Billy Birmingham :lol:.

The following is a picture of my latest freshly emptied jat...but is it empty? The walls of the jar have a white powdery coating..hmm:sherlock:
IMG_20181114_191816.jpg

Aren't big grinders great! It reminds me, I haven't had a peek in the pollen catcher for a while:smilie-devil:

So what did you end up doing?
I put it next to another 'empty' jar while I work out what to do, last time with my 1/2 pound jar from combustion days, I use ISO to swish it clean, will probably do the same when I have 3 'empty' jars at once.:thumbsup:

Ah, the age old question, to pee or not to pee.:smoke:

Chores are all done for the day, time to get blasted and watch some zombies eat some pesky people.:smilie-devil:

tenor.gif

I just realised I don't know how to spell nieve, that is what I must be, I didn't even know a sock puppet was a bad thing, maybe I was brought up in too small of a town. There are so many scams/scammers and worse around the place...at least it feels safe here:thumbsup:
Hmm, Tera or chocolate, so much to contemplate.:myday:

I need to pee. :eyebrow2:
So comfortable on this couch watching football... do not want to move lol

Blue Dream locked and loaded

Ah, the age old question, to pee or not to pee.:smoke:

Ahhh I get rosin couch locked and deal with this dilemma a lot
The via the kitchen on the way back often wins out tho

tenor.gif

I just realised I don't know how to spell nieve, that is what I must be, I didn't even know a sock puppet was a bad thing, maybe I was brought up in too small of a town. There are so many scams/scammers and worse around the place...at least it feels safe here:thumbsup:
Hmm, Tera or chocolate, so much to contemplate.:myday:

Would I be "naive" to suggest Tera and then chocolate?
p7jXUb8.jpg
p7jXUb8.jpg

So I always struggle with how to describe vapes on the customs forms when shipping them overseas. Diffuser? Kitchen tool?

I've purchased bubblers that were described as flower vases. But the best description came the other day on a bubbler from DHGate. They called it a technological decoration. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back