Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

It is great to be back in the land of the living, I felt like a zombie yesterday!

We lost power the other day while the family was all gathered together. One of the kids starts getting scared, and his fear was dismissed and mocked. That's when he began demanding to go home where the power was out as well. Moral of the story: Don't mock other people's fears, no matter how irrational they might seem to you. This should be especially true when dealing with children, who don't have the life experiences we do yet. There you have my random thought.

Just finished all the meal prep for tonight's dinner... table is set... fire in the fireplace... family around me and several dogs lol. In my home, we try and make everything 'hygge.' So there's much good cheer and the spirit of Christmas is high... no pun intended. Although... :razz2:

May the spirit of hygge be with all of you this holiday season. :heart:

Thinking about changing jobs or going back to school for my masters.

Idk, but I didn’t sign up for this shit

Adult life, I’m 38...does this shit get any better??
I traced da world looking 4 answers?
Now I READ however there R no answers?
Why R we here?

60 years & I still don’t know?
I would go back 2 school however it’s 2 slow 4 me?

Do what is right 4 U!

Last edited:
I wonder if I am too old to outrun a hang over....it's after 3 in the morning and I want to party.:partyhat: Dabs make me feel a little younger...this morning anyway...time to hit 666 :smilie-devil:

I am capable of very little today. Typing this post required significant effort. Start the year as I mean to go on? God help me is that is the case :goofy:. Happy New Year for those who have celebrated already & those who are still waiting for the clock to strike 12 keep that party going :partyhat:

@Diggy Smalls, hard to hit the like button against yor bad times...all I can say is 'Keep your chin up and I hope the new year is kinder to you!' :thumbsup:

A relationship ending, whether it's a 'her' or a 'him' is always hard. And can be life altering. But better to find out now that things wont work out than to go many years and then have it happen. Or have it happen when you need the person the most (like in illness). I'm so sorry....

You are a good person and there is someone out there that will appreciate you for who you are... without trying to change you.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back