Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

There's suppose to be separation between church and state but some in government wear their religion on as a badge and their sleeve. That's OK but I don't want that to effect their policies and often it does. I don't want to know about what religion they are.

Car hire is expensive....
Hire for 3 weeks in america is about 1000 GBP...

I'm gonna drive it like I stole it....
I got the damage waiver...
I'm gonna arrive everywhere backwards in a cloud of tyre smoke....

I'm gonna drive it like I stole it....
I have always found this saying a bit confusing.

Do you mean that you will be operating this vehicle as inconspicuously as possible, in order to avoid arousing suspicion?
If I stole a car I would make sure to, and obey the traffic laws while driving it. Especially if I had any weed on me!

:smoke:

Last edited:
Every one knows that a hire car is the fastest car in the world...
I plan to make the most of it....

All noises in a rental car can be fixed by turning up the volume.
Rental cars go just as fast in reverse as they do forward.
The floors are ashtray-shaped
Rental cars are just as good as trucks for hunting anything - deer, duck, fish, etc
People leave some strange things behind in rental cars

(worked in a rental car place for a summer in high school... all were driven just like they were stolen ;)

63f5d4ea1c4f09fba74aab2084685deb.jpg

I try to be positive as I can in life but I sure hate bullies. It seems like no matter how old we are and where we are we still have to deal with them. The only control we have is how we allow them to affect us.

I bought myself a card this past year after I had breast cancer surgery and before I started radiation. It's says, "Always believe something wonderful is about to happen. I look at that card every so often. It reminds me to stay positive.

I try to be positive as I can in life but I sure hate bullies. It seems like no matter how old we are and where we are we still have to deal with them. The only control we have is how we allow them to affect us.
You know the thing about bullies is that they are often actually cowards. Especially the type that are keyboard warriors. The type that hide behind their computer screen. :cool:

So don't let them harsh your buzz Carol. They just aren't worth your time or attention.

I may call in sick.....probably shouldn't but I'm 95% sure I have another job. I'm just waiting on them to check my references which I know will check out fine. Adulting is hard lol. But fo real the worst thing that can happen by calling out is getting a written warning.....hmmmmmmmmmm decisions.

I had such relief when I passed my six month trial at work. Having that security & the fact that I need three written warnings before termination is reassuring. How can you get a written warning for calling in sick? It is Memorial Day weekend right? I know here you can be penalised for not having a Dr note for two consecutive absences or one for a day off before or after a public holiday.

Bullies suck. Frequently it is because they are lacking in certain areas of their lives & feel a need to compensate. I remember one manager who was a complete jerkoff to his staff & once I met his wife I understood. He had no power in his personal life so he exercised his power at work. I almost felt sorry for him but I really hope the prick stays married to her for the next 40 years.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back