Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Lmao Vicki... yes it is!

I, all too well, remember trying to housebreak my little guy. And get him to stop eating everything he could put in his mouth. I lived my first six months with him in constant fear of him getting an obstruction from eating a rock. It's worse than toddlers. :lol:

We rescued two dogs in April. One was a puppy, and one was pregnant, but we didn't know. She had her puppies in our bathroom, and they are 3 weeks old today. The mom dog is great, and takes great care of them, but it's still hard work cleaning up after 4 puppies that are now hobbling over to the newspapers to go potty. I haven't had a good nights sleep since they were born. :(

If the wife starts acting stupid...

I'm heading off to woo Miss Morgan Murphy...

I loves her.

Comedy+Show+Launch+Witstream+com+0rCZPhgqsmox.jpg

I lived my first six months with him in constant fear of him getting an obstruction from eating a rock. It's worse than toddlers.

This brings back a good funny memory of my old Springer Spaniel I had growing up as a kid. One day the little guy ended up swallowing a rock while he was in the backyard and we got all up in a huge panic because he was having trouble breathing and was choking and the whole shebang that just makes your heart stop dead out of fear. Well on the way to the vet he started acting better in the car and when we finally got to the vet he was acting like nothing ever happened. The vets watched him for 24 hours to make sure he was alright, and we were pretty sure that he would need surgery to get it removed. Well what actually ended up happening was that my dog just ingested the rock and it ended up passing completely through his digestive system and he just pooped it out the next day. A miracle I say!

TLDR; My dog ate a rock, and then proceeded to digest it and shit it out the next day.

@grokit I feel your pain!

God the hopper is such an amazing vaporizer when it actually works. Unfortunately that seems to be a very rare occurrence. I've got a hopper in the drawer right now with the cop lights that I really should send in to get fixed, but after having five different warranty claims over just two devices in the last year I just haven't even sent it in because I feel like if I do as soon as I get it back I'm just going to be sending it in again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Eventually the shipping costs will be as much as getting a whole new hopper!

Hemp wick rocks! Yes, I just discovered it. LOL. And, yes, I combust through a water pipe. Don't judge me. :)

Right now, toking through a water pipe and using hemp wick is the cleanest I can get smoking. Smoking is actually helping my pain more than vaping.

@momofthegoons i hope you hear some good news regarding Tilley. She sure looks like a sweetly. Our animals are so trusting and only have us to make sure they stay safe and healthy. It makes it hard when they continue eating things that arent good for them. Its hard too that they don't live longer lives like another 10 years.

Our Springer Spaniel lived to be 14. He died probably 16 years ago. I still cry when I see a Springer Spaniel.

Last edited:
Thanks @CarolKing we're hoping for the best. As of this morning, her white blood count has returned to normal and they were able to get her to eat a small amount. But they still consider her a very sick dog and cannot find the answers. They are doing a blood panel for adrenal disease now. It would be weird if she had that since she's only just a year old though...

In any case, while she can't go home yet, there's been improvement. Which is a huge relief.

I remember too well when my little guy, Cosmo, was poisoned. We almost lost him. It was the worst 4 days of my life and the month following was difficult as well. He had to be kept completely quiet (not an easy feat with a dog as hyper as him) or he could bleed out internally. That was when I truly found out what D-con can do to an animal. I wouldn't use that stuff to kill mice now to save my soul. It's an awful death where they bleed out internally and is totally inhumane.

Yes... these pets become a huge part of our life. And I still cry whenever I think of my first two dogs. They never truly leave your heart.

Hemp wick rocks! Yes, I just discovered it. LOL. And, yes, I combust through a water pipe. Don't judge me. :)

Right now, toking through a water pipe and using hemp wick is the cleanest I can get smoking. Smoking is actually helping my pain more than vaping.
@CarolKing we wish you a quick recovery!

@Vicki I use water with all my desk-tops.
This OLD SOLO does well with just glass stems.
Like you lately since my DESK-TOP"S (2 of them) were sent in. I have been smoking bowl's lately.
When I get my unit's back I will quit smoking! (try)
Hp2WkJW.jpg

I need to figure out not to break so much glass?

@CarolKing I love your courage!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back