Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Ya know what this is? :biggrin: (@dorkus_molorkus you can't play! You already know.)

ftGPlzZ.jpg

Lederhosen?

It's a male hernia support?

I've started shopping them since my attempts to fix our Asylum toolbar disappearing act. Has has me feeling....

Eunuch-ey....

:disgust:

Peace!

A comedian doesn't have the go a head to do and say anything. @Baron23 you were right in one of our conversations about what's acceptable for comedians. They should never do something that i I saw Kathy Griffin do this past week, She stepped over the line and she will pay for it. CNN took away her gig during the New Years Eve show where she MCs with Anderson Cooper.

I don't agree with using the N word either whether you are black or white. HBO had every right to scold Bill Maher. It's a word of hate. I don't like hearing the word in music. So if you are a black artist in a rap song it's OK to say the N word? I never can get used to hearing that word. Not trying to start an argument.

A comedian doesn't have the go a head to do and say anything. @Baron23 you were right in one of our conversations about what's acceptable for comedians. They should never do something that i I saw Kathy Griffin do this past week, She stepped over the line and she will pay for it. CNN took away her gig during the New Years Eve show where she MCs with Anderson Cooper.

I don't agree with using the N word either whether you are black or white. HBO had every right to scold Bill Maher. It's a word of hate. I don't like hearing the word in music. So if you are a black artist in a rap song it's OK to say the N word? I never can get used to hearing that word. Not trying to start an argument.
See, Carol.....there is much that we agree on....like both of the points you made above. We may have differing political views but, like all people of good intent, we are much more alike than different.

I hate bullies.....they are indeed cowards who work out their own insecurities and self-hatred on others. Dispicable.

I also agree that Griffin went off the reservation and deserves the consequences and criticism that her actions provoked. Trump and the White House isn't breaking her, she did that all on her own.

I do not like Trump as our President. Nonetheless he is our President and I am old enough to remember one successful assassination and one close failed attempt (Kennedy and Regan). To me, the very foundation of our freedoms as Americans is the peaceful transfer of power. Even joking about assassinating the President is an attack on nothing less than our country itself.

Its not a joke and it wasn't even funny.

Aside from talking about Presidents, in fact there really is no one that I would wish dead (even though there are some I dislike with a deep intensity). That's just more hatred in that than I can tolerate. I don't even wish anyone bad health.

I saw your post above about being a breast cancer survivor. Good on you, girl!! I trust you are doing well now?

Cheers

Last edited:
Not trying to start an argument.
There's nothing to argue about. It's about being decent to one another. And being accountable for one's own actions.
Even joking about assassinating the President is an attack on nothing less than our country itself.

Its not a joke and it wasn't even funny.
I agree.

The last month or so has been rough. My mom had a major stroke as the Dr. called it. She was paralyzed and couldn't care for herself. They induced a coma and she was on life support. Had her funeral last Saturday.
Got served a notice of marriage dissolution the week before.

So, I'm really fucking tired, but looking forward to moving on.

The last month or so has been rough. My mom had a major stroke as the Dr. called it. She was paralyzed and couldn't care for herself. They induced a coma and she was on life support. Had her funeral last Saturday.
Got served a notice of marriage dissolution the week before.

So, I'm really fucking tired, but looking forward to moving on.
Wow... even more has happened since we talked last. :ugh:

There's only one way to go from here and it's up. :smile: You are in the throes of a fresh start. A rebirth; so to speak. And birth is never easy. Just take each day as it comes.... and remember to take care of yourself. Try not to dwell on the negatives of the past; rather think of the good things that happened and be thankful for them. And carry lessons learned forward. :heart:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back