Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Tomorrow is a special day!!!!!!! I’ll Be making my first big boy purchase and my first “family” vehicle purchase. I guess I can’t buy the funnest vehicle that I can afford anymore. My girl is pounding the word “practical” into my skull and I found a new Volvo suv at a crazy price. I drove it and checked it out (I’m mechanical thanks to how I grew up) and now my girl can not stress about our double stroller in the small ass Saab trunk. Thank goodness for progress in life. It’s all about being positive and ALWAYS looking forward no matter the obstacles you face.

A few of my friends drive Volvos & I really enjoyed taking them for a thrash. Volvo make very nice cars & I will be taking a look when I get rid of mine. They are also different from the German big 4.

Hows the old liver going
The old tea strainers got a workout...8 litres(2 gallons) of Jim Beam and countless beers (Boags Premium of course), here is one days lunch,
IMG_20190303_124718 (2).jpg

:hungry::thumbsup:

I like to pour my breakfast when camping, my wife likes pancakes for brekkie, if at home I only eat Vegemite on toast for brekkie, swimming on butter.:smilie-devil:
Do you fellas call Jim beam what Americans call Jim beam @LesPlenty ?
What do they call it?
Jim Beam here is only 37.5% alcohol.
Did you know Russians classed beer as a soft drink, like Pepsi until just recently:lol:

Did you know Russians classed beer as a soft drink, like Pepsi until just recently:lol:

Not as safe as milk though & cannabis is even safer

I like to pour my breakfast when camping, my wife likes pancakes for brekkie, if at home I only eat Vegemite on toast for brekkie, swimming on butter.:smilie-devil:

What do they call it?
Jim Beam here is only 37.5% alcohol.
About the same swill the kids get then...........you guys allowed to home brew cornliquor?
American beer is a embarrassment generally though some small brewers are making progress.

I
About the same swill the kids get then...........you guys allowed to home brew cornliquor?
American beer is a embarrassment generally though some small brewers are making progress.
I have a still to make alcohol
The "legality" is debatable here
Officially illegal, but if you not selling it they don't really care
Police ppl buy brew stuff and stills in shops and use them themselves

Catch us with one plant of weed though and you goooonnneee

Watching a cracking game of football with the Mighty locked & loaded. Sitting here thinking life is not all bad when it is uncomplicated & kept simple.

C^&t knew what he was doing with those hands but he is probably a local so they get plenty of practice scrapping. Reminds me of Manly corso at 3am after the pubs closed :lol:. Nice to see it was just fists & a good old fracas although I can't help thinking they are a bit old for fisticuffs.

Last edited:
If gender,race and sexual orientation are social constructs and don't really exist...........lolz.
Then ain't sexism,racism and gender normative discrimination social constructs also?
By being a social construct is it not in and of itself fluid in nature?
As a swarthy,hairy man am I not...........both swarthy and hairy..........and a man?
I am so confused right now.
:smug:

Spent 45 minutes trying to pair a new phone to my truck. Don't eat a medible and try this. Or even open up your vehicle manual, or a online tech coach for that matter.

Long sad story short. I kept going to wifi on my phone instead of Bluetooth.

I really miss my grandkids ( free tech consultants) wish they lived closer.

I just ordered a Bluetooth Flower monitor and look forward to trying to work that out...NOT!

Where in the actual Fuck did the hair on my legs go?
Worn off in your gumboots, Kiwis have a lot of trouble with that while keeping their sheep under control.:dog:
Do we have any Kiwi (New Zealand) members on board.:thinker:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back