Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Worn off in your gumboots, Kiwis have a lot of trouble with that while keeping their sheep under control.:dog:
Do we have any Kiwi (New Zealand) members on board.:thinker:

As a Kiwi mate said "We wear gumboots because we are lazy & like the sheep to do all the work. Just drop their back legs in the gumboots & away you go".

Love our Kiwi brothers cause they speak even funnier than Aussies.

Got a tooth pulled this morning.........penetrated into the sinus cavity.
Dentist is feeling bad and apologizing up and down I just laughed and gave her a hug.
Told her it was the best news I had all week and walked out smiling ear to ear.
I feel like a load had been lifted,subtly lighter in being and closer to my center.
Not quite as cathartic as being repeatedly punched in the face but I will take it.
:smile:

I have had some health issues that I needed to attend to the past few months. I'm not entirely out of the woods yet, but I'm clearing adjacent.
To anyone that has gone through any type of chemo/radiation treatment, I truly feel for you.
I was, am, very fortunate as I only lost an eyebrow and a small patch of hair on my head. Damn the nausea was awful.

The treatment was almost more frightening then the actual diagnosis. I was fitted for a mesh type mask and had to be 'bolted' to the table so I didn't move. My face would be marked with tiny squares from the mesh so it was kind of funny to see.

Oh well. Worse things have happened to far better people.

I sincerely hope all of my fellow inmates are well.

I have had some health issues that I needed to attend to the past few months. I'm not entirely out of the woods yet, but I'm clearing adjacent.
To anyone that has gone through any type of chemo/radiation treatment, I truly feel for you.
I was, am, very fortunate as I only lost an eyebrow and a small patch of hair on my head. Damn the nausea was awful.

The treatment was almost more frightening then the actual diagnosis. I was fitted for a mesh type mask and had to be 'bolted' to the table so I didn't move. My face would be marked with tiny squares from the mesh so it was kind of funny to see.

Hard to like the issues easy to like you making progress........stay strong.

Welcome back!!!

Glad you have this crap behind you.

Spring is a time for renewal, it'll get better from here.

I bought a slice of pizza the other day and the guy making pizzas commented that I looked like a sax player. When I said I wasn't, he couldn't let it go and asked if I played an instrument because I definitely look a like cool musician. Haha I am a musician, but I'm not so sure about the cool part (I work with children because I am a big kid).

When I was in elementary school I wanted to play sax, but we were too poor. I was offered a recorder and declined

Last edited:
I was offered a recorder and declined
You should give it another go, I have found the recorder quite fun;
IMG_20180901_172743.jpg

:smoke:

I hope you are well. This sounds all kinds of awful. I'm so sorry this is happening to you, and your wonderful, amazing body. I wish for you a speedy recovery, and restoration to good health and peace of mind.

When my daughter was making noise about band, I told her her real talent was drawing, and bought out the art supply store. When my son wanted to play violin, I took him to dance lessons. Oh, I bought a flute, and a violin, but Other Son stole them and sold them, and we were only going to do that so many times. Fortunately, we had back-up talents to develop. Madri-Girl is a lovely artist, and Madri-Guy is a lovely dancer. Other Son is still a thief.
Madri-Grandson plays piano, guitar, oboe, clarinet, French horn, and he sings.

Does mint, taste like mint, when you get something, that may have it in it? Is it an actual mint taste, or a feel on the lips?
It tastes like mint, but also has menthol, so you can often feel a tingle on the lips, or even a burning sensation if there is a lot of mint oils. Like minty lip balm and gloss are often called "lip plumping", because of the irritation of the mint oil. If there is not much mint, you might just taste mint flavor, with no tingle .

Last edited:
This very strange question is because, I have come into contact with something that feels funny on my lips.
No mint in name, no taste of mint. But, that funny, weird, taste when plastic, taste wrong. Okay? Switched to
something else, with glass, then back to the other, with glass, the same result. Glass and plastic ( F2 mouth piece )?
I don't think it's a F2, that why I purchased it. I just don't know how to describe it, safely. However, I do get very sedated.
I just have no other people that vaporizer around me. Around here ( town), I am so ahead on the curve, they can't even see me.
Could it be pesticides, I wonder? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back