Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Well sheeeeiiiiit............started out as ganache then went truffles and fudge.
I knew walking down the baking aisle was a mistake,it is always a mistake.
Three naps today and Newfoundland steaks for 4-20 supper.........piece of toast slab of fried bologna on top then a scoop of mashed potatoes on that then top that with a slice of cheese with green beans and a salad........not sure why but that is our holiday meal.
Probably gonna make a beef roast tomorrow for supper.........lolz.

Well sheeeeiiiiit............started out as ganache then went truffles and fudge.
I knew walking down the baking aisle was a mistake,it is always a mistake.
Three naps today and Newfoundland steaks for 4-20 supper.........piece of toast slab of fried bologna on top then a scoop of mashed potatoes on that then top that with a slice of cheese with green beans and a salad........not sure why but that is our holiday meal.
Probably gonna make a beef roast tomorrow for supper.........lolz.
Just throw more cream in it an it will be ganache again. I have never heard of the meal you described. It sounds festive. Happy 420/Easter.
OK, I googled it. My mother served fried bologna when I was a child. I don't remember toast involved, though we ate a grear deal if cinnamon toast. My father enjoyed telling us we were lucky we got cinnamon, as he only had sugar and margarine on his toast as a child. I don't know if anyone eats cinnamon toast anymore.
We're having Hot Brown for our Easter Meal. We didn't want the usual anything this year.

Last edited:
I went out to do some Awhoooooing at the 'worm moon' tonight to make up for not Awhooooing at the 'pink moon' last night.
I hope everyone that plans on Awhooooing tonight has a nice clear view of the worm moon.

The Full Moon in March is the Worm Moon, and it is usually considered the last Full Moon of winter. It is also called Lenten Moon, Crow Moon, Crust Moon, Chaste Moon, Sugar Moon, and Sap Moon.

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/moon/worm.html

http://fullmoonphases.com/worm-moon/

Ugh! Would you guys believe it if I said my account was hacked? :doh: :ugh:

Two glasses of wine and a few sessions and I lost my shit. :shocked::yikes::ko:

Newfoundland was always a fun place to visit. Their cuisine is quite unique - Newfie steak, cod cheeks, jigs dinner...

I forgot about cinnamon toast, which reminded me of homemade rice pudding - hot rice covered in butter, cinnamon and sugar. Heath food :)

Ugh! Would you guys believe it if I said my account was hacked? :doh: :ugh:

Two glasses of wine and a few sessions and I lost my shit. :shocked::yikes::ko:
That's why you're in an Asylum my dear.....:dog:

200-12.gif

I did not get any 420 sales items.:cry: But I do have 11 items on the way from DHGate to compensate.:biggrin:

Has anyone every met an adult that sucks their thumb??

I sit next to this chick at work who does this...I just noticed it yesterday.

Seems an odd habit for an adult. :uhh:

...could she be trying to make a pass at you?? :love:

Looks like you can put pink on anything nowadays, just does not seem right on some things;

Nobody knows the troubles we've seen.....:smoke:.......the first wave always bears the brunt of any endeavor with the following reaping the proverbial harvest........or a literal harvest as the case goes.
I cannot participate because I am a convict,I am a convict because I kept it going when they would not.
They cannot compete with me on quality or pricepoint and they are afraid.........lolz.
I am going to be the change I desire and I desire a fair deal for all of us.
Freedom comes in many guises and is often hidden under a whole heap of shit.......but there it is?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back