Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Both.............lolz.

In as much as the painting has a van in the background that says Rat Catch, I think you are right. It is a rat. Who knew? I did try to find this painting alone, but it seems quite attached to the other.
6138397655_2ba0f47a05_b-2.jpg

I shall defer to your greater experience in the matter. To me, the word '- cicle' clearly has "ick" in it, and I avoid "ick" when I can. I do enjoy a nice gelato.

I would avoid the chocolate gelato if you're wearing your white Handerpants.

As to my greater experience in the matter of licking frozen mammals, I have never licked a frozen rat or bat. And, by never, I mean I have at one time or another been known to lick the occasional frozen, or partially thawed, vermin. :yikes:

I would avoid the chocolate gelato if you're wearing your white Handerpants.

As to my greater experience in the matter of licking frozen mammals, I have never licked a frozen rat or bat. And, by never, I mean I have at one time or another been known to lick the occasional frozen, or partially thawed, vermin. :yikes:
Well, it happens. That's how we find out whether we like it or not. We aren't born knowing to avoid "ick".

I thought @Madri-Gal avatar was a blonde lass with a black goatee...painted on eyes.:biggrin:

I need a bigger laptop, the one I use only has a 17" screen, and no, I don't need glasses...much:myday:maybe a monocle:sherlock:

I just watched @Stevenski clip on the just the laughs thread (top of page 17), with the paraglider and the kangaroo. It's funny, and I encourage a look see if you want a laugh. It raised questions though, and I thought I'd ask my Australian friends about kangaroos. Most of my knowledge if kangaroos comes from cartoons. Sure, I've been to the zoo, and I read, but they appear to just be hopping around over there. Anytime I've ever asked an Australian about kangaroos in person, they invariably start talking about barbeque.
fd65e2b2fffceb33af43978919615e29-1.jpg

Is BBQing kangaroo actually a thing? They look like they have some serious claws. Are they dangerous? Do people get hurt by kangaroos? Are they prevalent, or do you have to go out of your way to find them? Do they go after pets? They seem like the cutest things. Do Australians view them affectionately? Or as pests? They seem big enough that you'd have to deal with them, I just don't know if they'd come on the porch for the cat food, tip over garbage cans, take laundry from the line, eat plants in your yard, etc .?

Ok, I looked kangaroos up on Wikipedia, and they don't eat cat food , or cats. I still don't have an idea of what it's like to live with them around.

Last edited:
In Tassie we mainly have wallabies, a cuter smaller version of a kangaroo. Since European setlement he numbers of the has exploded as their main diet seems to be grass, The Europeans cleared a lot of land to run cattle and sheep and this gave the opportunity for the Wallabies to breed like rabbits.:thumbsup:
I get lots of the little critters crap all over my lawn, they will also eat your hooch plants if grown outside(unless our possums get there first)
They can become quite friendly too, my wife (left) on our Flinders Is trip;
IMG_3267_LI.jpg

My cousin and I thought this was sweet as we usually only see tham with our hunting dogs flushing them out for our 12 gauges, the Pademelon taste better than the Roufus.:twocents:

Kangaroos are herbivores so are not really a threat. They can be dangerous especially the big red kangaroos due to their size & aggression if they feel upset with you.

Kangaroos are a pest to farmers so they hunt them. Kangaroo is not a common meat like beef, chicken or lamb but you can buy it. Most kangaroos killed for food become pet food.

Pretty much wherever there is bushland kangaroos & wallabies cam be found. I went for a picnic & bushwalk with my niece & nephew last year. We came across a mum with joey in pouch just chilling on a rock watching us. Bear in mind this was 5 miles from the opera house & we were still on the harbour.

Now the koala on the other hand is a different story altogether.....

I did not know where to put this but this is called getting exposed on national TV & is funny & incredibly sad but random as all hell.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back