Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Kangaroos are herbivores so are not really a threat. They can be dangerous especially the big red kangaroos due to their size & aggression if they feel upset with you.

Kangaroos are a pest to farmers so they hunt them. Kangaroo is not a common meat like beef, chicken or lamb but you can buy it. Most kangaroos killed for food become pet food.

Pretty much wherever there is bushland kangaroos & wallabies cam be found. I went for a picnic & bushwalk with my niece & nephew last year. We came across a mum with joey in pouch just chilling on a rock watching us. Bear in mind this was 5 miles from the opera house & we were still on the harbour.

Now the koala on the other hand is a different story altogether.....
Thank you, @Stevenski and @LesPlenty. I'm sorely limited in my imagination, so it was difficult to imagine such a place. Australia seems a charming country, with wondrous beasts and amazing vistas. Thank you for sharing a bit about life among these creatures.

I'm torn about the wild animal thing. I have bird feeders but I don't feed feral or stray animals. If there's a stray cat or dog than I use my humane trap to get it back to it's owner or a shelter to be adopted.
This week I have had two stray dogs show up. One belongs to a neighbor and comes over to say "Hi" once or twice a week. I've considered taking it to a shelter, or keeping it, because they don't seem to care when he gets out and blame him for escaping!
Today there's new girl. She has a collar but no tags. Cute chihuahua (mix?) I talked her for a minute then she went on her way. I called animal control and after being on hold for ten minutes I hung up. Ugh...

Speaking of dogs, my friend has a 17 yr old golden retriever. It had a tumor the size of a football and the vet said she would not live through an operation.

Mike, the owner, put her on rso. She felt more spry and went for a walk a couple weeks ago, she is deaf and about blind. She tore her tumor while outside. My friend fitted her with an old T shirt to support the tumor and to protect the bandage. It worked for a while.

During one night she chewed a huge chunk out of the tumor, T shirt, and bandage. Mike took her in to the vets, they operated to remove the tumor.

Now a week later she is doing well. Not quite a ball of fire, but not bad. No longer interested in eating herself.

Mike is convinced the rso has given her at least some months, if not more.

Thank you, @Stevenski and @LesPlenty. I'm sorely limited in my imagination, so it was difficult to imagine such a place. Australia seems a charming country, with wondrous beasts and amazing vistas. Thank you for sharing a bit about life among these creatures.
I have family on the SUNSHINE COAST of AUSTRALIA and my DAD put a factory in MELBOURNE and one in SYDNEY.
The next dream will be OZ if they fix their CANNABIS LAW’S!

My son and nephews have surfed all over the land! (Just saying?)
COASTAL AREAS!

I love this! Yes! Everyone gets to dance and enjoy their bodies! They seriously have some nice moves. Everybody dance now!
That was so honestly cool!
No fluff!
No lies?
Love it so much!

Honestly & truthfully posting is da future!

GDP makes one CIVIL!
I had so much GDP ROSIN from Northern California I’m beyond reason!
@Baron23 you are the greatest!
@momofthegoons I hope not 2 ruin your vibe?
Stoned like a hippy B-4 a surf movie!

That was so honestly cool!
No fluff!
No lies?
Love it so much!

Honestly & truthfully posting is da future!

GDP makes one CIVIL!
I had so much GDP ROSIN from Northern California I’m beyond reason!
@Baron23 you are the greatest!
@momofthegoons I hope not 2 ruin your vibe?
Stoned like a hippy B-4 a surf movie!
I love you too, brother. We are indeed a band of brothers and sisters.

Differently the same.............in all things.

"Just because you can do a thing does not mean you should."
I am struggling with this a bit...........what if the thing causes harm be it inadvertent to some while it benefits a greater number of people.
I can attempt to moralize doing the thing by knowing they are certainly taking advantage of said people........how ever that is solely up to the people being screwed.
They have children to feed and clothe,bills all that...........sigh.
Half says do it half says don't and half says you can have both but it defeats the purpose of me doing it in the first place.
Am I wrong to want to change the game as it stands now?

Some weekends I genuinely wonder how much my heart ages over 150 minutes. Last week was the same kind of worm but we won by under a goal.

Screenshot_20190504-162155_AFL.jpg

Differently the same.............in all things.

"Just because you can do a thing does not mean you should."
I am struggling with this a bit...........what if the thing causes harm be it inadvertent to some while it benefits a greater number of people.
I can attempt to moralize doing the thing by knowing they are certainly taking advantage of said people........how ever that is solely up to the people being screwed.
They have children to feed and clothe,bills all that...........sigh.
Half says do it half says don't and half says you can have both but it defeats the purpose of me doing it in the first place.
Am I wrong to want to change the game as it stands now?
This morning over ESPRESSO My family was fact checking my statement of my ideal that One of the philosophy writer’s influenced play writer’s?

OK I had so much GDP that my thought’s were skewed!

This morning over ESPRESSO My family was fact checking my statement of my ideal that One of the philosophy writer’s influenced play writer’s?

OK I had so much GDP that my thought’s were skewed!
Given the depth and staying power of the well written word of all that came before has influence here,now?
Having a family means constant self education\improvement!

Yes!!
None of us exist or learn in a vacuum and are depending on those who taught us the basics to build on?
I like a few weird ones to some?

Yesterday I had so many hit’s or rip’s of GDP I could not see anything worth looking at?

Haven’t got dosed up yet?

Read RENEE DECARTES yesterday!
Thinking too much now?

Read bullshit and have lie’s for a compass! (That way you don’t have 2 think 4 yourself?)
Sorry, GSC need’s my attention!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back