Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Hey all,

If you've noticed that I've been quiet or absent, it's because I've been, and am very ill. I didn't want to tell anyone, because I don't want sympathy...empathy yes, sympathy, no. I'm going back into the hospital in a few hours for yet another surgical procedure. I'm telling you all this because you are my family. For those of you who pray, I can use all the prayers I can get. I'll be back just as soon as I'm able.

I love all of you very much...
I can't wait for you to be feeling better and are well and healthy, back at the site. Sending big hugs your way. :hug:

Last week, @Madri-Guy and I went on a cannabis tour of Mendocino. We took a ferry to San Francisco, partly to avoid traffic and parking problems, partly because I love the Ferry. We went past San Quintin, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, and the S.F. skyline is beautiful. We met the van, and the tour left from the Ferry Building, and headed North over the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin and Sonoma Counties and into Mendocino County. Unfortunately, in California you can't smoke or vape in a vehicle, so if you didn't start stoned or bring edibles, the first two hours of the tour is a sober affair. The tour was billed as a "Bud Tasting Tour", and we started at Ecoterra, a twelve acre permaculture and solar living center that promotes sustainable living. Emerald Pharms is located at the center, and is a solar powered marijuana dispensary. Unfortunately, it is not entirely off the grid, and the P.G. & E. power outage shut down the dispensary. The site was beautiful, and those of us partaking were able to do so at a lounge area on the grounds (M-G abstaining). We next went to Kure Wellness in Ukiah, which is a cannabis store with a secluded outdoor lounge and Dab Bar. For $5.00 you could do dabs, and they threw in a bottle of water. They were high temp dabs, but the water helped. Next we went to Schats Bakery and Cafe, and had lunch and dessert. The sandwiches were fresh, delicious and huge, and most people opted for cookies to go. We were then taken to Emerald City Genetics, which is an outdoor cannabis farm. Going during harvest was perfect. Plants were cut in the field then put on tarps. The tarps were put on trucks and brought to the dry/cure building, then the tarps were drug off and there were tarps of cannabis on the ground, and plants hung overhead. The next rooms had cut branches hanging floor to ceiling on the racks that acted as walls. Standing in these rooms had the spiritual feeling you sometimes get from being in a forest. I wanted to live in that room. Sadly, we had to leave, but we got to see hoop houses and other growing areas, and there were pheno testers growing that we could touch. They were going to be destroyed after phenos were selected, so it was a great opportunity to feel the density of well grown buds. After a quick smoke session in the parking lot, we then left and embarked on the most disappointing part of the tour. The tour owner/guide decided that instead of going to another dispensery, farm or back to Emerald Pharms to see about a rescheduled bud tasting, that it would be a good idea to haul us all into the mountains along winding roads to see some redwoods. I love redwoods same as the next person, and possibly more than many, but most of the passengers were loudly vocal about hating to drive on such steep and winding roads and were terrified of the steep drop offs. It wasn't fun, and it wasn't necessary. You don't need to drive a half an hour out to see a redwood, and as it was a cannabis tour, I'm not convinced it was worth it. The trip was harrowing, you couldn't smoke or vape in the van, and you couldn't smoke or vape in the redwoods. A few passengers passed a joint around in the parking lot, then there was a half an hour hike up hill, to see the trees the guide wanted us to see. It was underwhelming, and seemed more about killing time than cannabis. The trip back was easier, as it was down hill both from the trees and the mountain. The entire redwood portion of the program took two hours, then it was time to get gas, then head back to San Francisco. We left the Ferry Building at 10:00 am, and got back at 7:45 pm.
I'm conflicted, because even though we had a nice time, and some moments were amazing, particularly the dab bar/ lounge and the cannabis farm, if you figure four hours up and back and another two hours devoted to the wrong kind of trees, it was a long day with more opportunity to to not be smoking or vaping than to do so. When we were at any given spot, there was a rushed feeling to hurry and get pictures, and the owner/guide seemed more interested in getting photos for his IG page than making sure people were having a good time. As soon as he got the shots he wanted, it was time to go. You couldn't even do dabs without him in your face directing you to blow into the camera. Numerous times we were asked if we wanted to visit another dispensery, and everyone voted yes, but he decided on the redwood detour. Emerald Pharms had offered to set up a bud tasting later in the day, but the tour never returned to take advantage of the offer.
We will go back to Emerald Pharms on our own. They have bud tasting events every week, and you don't need to be part of a tour. Schats was worth the stop for good food and treats, so we will go back, and I'd go back to the dab bar at Kure. The cannabis farm was unforgettable, and harvest the best time I could imagine to visit. That would be a more difficult visit to arrange, but I don't know that it can't be done.
I'm glad we went, but for a cannabis tour there were some long, dry spells. I'd prefer either a more relaxed pace, or more cannabis related activity. We now have a template for when we have out of state guests, but I wouldn't suggest the tour to friends.

ForumsConversations>
Not Nice
Mark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
  1. Stu
    StuMaconheiroStaff Member
    Hi Fat Freddy,

This is a heads up to let you know that your message (Firewood Vaporizer) has been removed or edited as it is in disagreement with the forum rules, specifically the Be Nice section.

• All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
    • No flaming. Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Be nice to newbies.
    • Liking flame posts by clicking the corresponding "Like" button is strongly discouraged and may result in a warning point depending on the situation.
    • Don't attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • No trolling. Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles, signatures, etc.
    • No Offensive Material. Please do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images and avatars.
    A warning point has been automatically added to your account in accordance with our warning system. Please take a moment to review the forum rules and be careful to abide by them in the future. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your cooperation from the FC forum staff.

2. Fat Freddy
    Fat FreddyFUCK CANCER TOO !
    Sure Stuey... precisely which of the bullet points you have posted above do you think I am in violation of and why...specific examples!?
    "Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed." ========================================
    Fat Freddy, Today at 9:10 AMReport

3. Stu
    Calling a member a fanboy is grounds for a point; calling 17 members fanboys even more so.
    Starting lineup: UD - Nomad - Electric Sv3 - G43 - NVFP - OmniVap - Evo - VG - LSV
    Bullpen: Sublimator - PD - Vapman - Gn0me - Okin - HI - Volcano - SSV - Crafty - Nano - SB - GS
    Retired: Many
    Stu, Today at 11:04 AMReport

4. Fat Freddy
    Stu said:
    Calling a member a fanboy is grounds for a point; calling 17 members fanboys even more so.
    Hmmmm...I see...well what if I had called them "poopy faces" instead? Would that be okay?
    "Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed." ========================================
    Fat Freddy, Today at 12:11 PMReport

5. Stu
    Stu said:
    • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
    • No flaming. Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Be nice to newbies.
    I think the rules are self-explanatory.

6. Fat Freddy

Just curious, when was the last time your mother let you up out of her basement?

I'm thinking some fresh air might just do you a world of good there, Stuball!

I am becoming convinced that the Indian car wash mafia has something on the Indian gas station cartel as any servo i go to has the car wash out of order..... thats if I can find one with a fucking car wash.

Typing this as i wait for the mafia to finish washing/scratching my car.

Mathew McConaughey is such an over rated actor. I see him on the car advertisements (can’t remember the car that’s how interested I am). All the chic flick movies that I’ve seen him in, i just can’t watch him anymore. Always needs to show off his bare chest by taking his shirt off. He just comes across as an arrogant asshole when I see him on talk shows. Just needed to vent.

Indian..... Many are Pakistani or Sri Lankan etc
Westernised western eyes

I much prefer a hand car wash than the auto ones
Better job with less scratches

Also if one had a choice I reckon they'd prefer to be a part of the white mafia (Esp the actual indian people as they already have a caste system where whiter is better) running this country as opposed to hand washing cars all day for minimum wage, or sitting in a servo getting abused for having an accent
Poor fucks, cu&$ of a job

My mate used to work in a servo, his manager was Sri Lankan (very different country to India) and he had come from England
He would tell stories of how he loves it here - half the customers call him a black cu&$
He would say I love it, here I am black !! In England they call me paki bastard (also a very different country to Sri Lanka or India, but rednecks rarely care about accuracy of their slurs) but here they call me black !!
(He didn't appreciate the racism from rednecks themselves in either country, but felt that black cu&_ was a cooler slur to be labbelled

@CarolKing I don't have as much distain for said actor, but I do definitely get the arrogant vibe you speak of in movies or interviews

@Vital I hope you feeling better soon

@Madri-Gal I love the sound of your trip, id love to go on a day to somewhere like this
Yes go by yourself next time it sounds like you will both really enjoy the day more so without the tour guide

@Fat Freddy
I found your post rather funny
Your responses to heyzues Stu had me laughing as I read them

Last edited:
Indian..... Many are Pakistani or Sri Lankan etc
Westernised western eyes

I much prefer a hand car wash than the auto ones
Better job with less scratches

Also if one had a choice I reckon they'd prefer to be a part of the white mafia (Esp the actual indian people as they already have a caste system where whiter is better) running this country as opposed to hand washing cars all day for minimum wage, or sitting in a servo getting abused for having an accent
Poor fucks, cu&$ of a job

My mate used to work in a servo, his manager was Sri Lankan (very different country to India) and he had come from England
He would tell stories of how he loves it here - half the customers call him a black cu&$
He would say I love it, here I am black !! In England they call me paki bastard (also a very different country to Sri Lanka or India, but rednecks rarely care about accuracy of their slurs) but here they call me black !!
(He didn't appreciate the racism from rednecks themselves in either country, but felt that black cu&_ was a cooler slur to be labbelled

@CarolKing I don't have as much distain for said actor, but I do definitely get the arrogant vibe you speak of in movies or interviews

@Vital I hope you feeling better soon

@Madri-Gal I love the sound of your trip, id love to go on a day to somewhere like this
Yes go by yourself next time it sounds like you will both really enjoy the day more so without the tour guide

@Fat Freddy
I found your post rather funny
Your responses to heyzues Stu had me laughing as I read them
@felvapes, if you ever get a chance to visit the U S you have a place to stay with @Madri-Guy and I, and we will show you Wonders.

@felvapes, if you ever get a chance to visit the U S you have a place to stay with @Madri-Guy and I, and we will show you Wonders.
If they would let me in I may visit one day
I'm not sure if I'd get a visa in the current environment though ....lol
If I do I will definitely look you up so we could all hang out :)

If you ever make it over @felvapes ( and I hope you do), don't come in October. It's fire season, and we are having power cut in 15 minutes. Pacific Gas & Electric is cutting power again, rather than clearing brush and trees. A huge fire is burning in Northern California, and there is one in Southern California as well. Up here, 50,000 have been evacuated, and the fire is headed to Healdsburg after burning Geyserville. Marin County will lose 99% power, and other counties will also lose power. We lose power in ten minutes, and water to the power plant will also be cut, so we are losing water as well. We don't know how many days this will last. Information is spotty. Let's hope there aren't any new fires with the high winds, and that the Kencade and Tick fires are out soon. We can't get evacuation notice with no power, so fingers crossed.
I asked @Madr-Guy what we'd do after batteries died on my portables. He said we'd grab a J hook and a torch, and I'd get my meds. He's a funny man.

Last edited:
If you ever make it over @felvapes ( and I hope you do), don't come in October. It's fire season, and we are having power cut in 15 minutes. Pacific Gas & Electric is cutting power again, rather than clearing brush and trees. A huge fire is burning in Northern California, and there is one in Southern California as well. Up here, 50,000 have been evacuated, and the fire is headed to Healdsburg after burning Geyserville. Marin County will lose 99% power, and other counties will also lose power. We lose power in ten minutes, and water to the power plant will also be cut, so we are losing water as well. We don't know how many days this will last. Information is spotty. Let's hope there aren't any new fires with the high winds, and that the Kencade and Tick fires are out soon. We can't get evacuation notice with no power, so fingers crossed.
I asked @Madr-Guy what we'd do after batteries died on my portables. He said we'd grab a J hook and a torch, and I'd get my meds. He's a funny man.
Drive around in the electric car charging your vapes until the car dies and then push it to somewhere with power....lol

Sorry to hear of this again
I feel for you two

Here in this country the land has always needed to be maintained via burn offs
Even the plants here some will not germinatie without fire to help activate the seeds

But since newcomers have built houses in bushy areas the people and government don't burn off because they think they know better
Every single year we have major bush fires and people lose houses and lives

A simple back burn will prevent this yet after a couple hundred years they won't do it

When I lived in the bush as a kid my dad would back burn around our house and home
Every year without fail we would be woken up in middle of the night to save some other idiots house that had fire looming down on it and we had to (kids included) fight it off with wet hessian potato sacks and buckets and spray packs

Meanwhile our house was fine every year

It baffles me how people and government and companies think they can beat nature as opposed to working with it....

Sounds like you could do with regular controlled burn offs over there too
It should be a government safety thing even if they make the companies do it

Again thoughts with you and sending good vibes
I hope you cope okay and your vapes last
Gas up those torches and get the zombie apocalypse vapcaps ready !!

Drive around in the electric car charging your vapes until the car dies and then push it to somewhere with power....lol

Sorry to hear of this again
I feel for you two

Here in this country the land has always needed to be maintained via burn offs
Even the plants here some will not germinatie without fire to help activate the seeds

But since newcomers have built houses in bushy areas the people and government don't burn off because they think they know better
Every single year we have major bush fires and people lose houses and lives

A simple back burn will prevent this yet after a couple hundred years they won't do it

When I lived in the bush as a kid my dad would back burn around our house and home
Every year without fail we would be woken up in middle of the night to save some other idiots house that had fire looming down on it and we had to (kids included) fight it off with wet hessian potato sacks and buckets and spray packs

Meanwhile our house was fine every year

It baffles me how people and government and companies think they can beat nature as opposed to working with it....

Sounds like you could do with regular controlled burn offs over there too
It should be a government safety thing even if they make the companies do it

Again thoughts with you and sending good vibes
I hope you cope okay and your vapes last
Gas up those torches and get the zombie apocalypse vapcaps ready !!
Thank you, @felvapes.
P. G.& E. refuses to clear around power lines. Years of neglect by the company led to the Tubbs fire two years ago, and the Camp Fire last year. This led to billions in damage, lives, homes, and even an entire town was lost. The fires stared from P.G. & E. equipment. P.G.&E. was sued and lost, then filed for bankruptcy to avoid payment. They also chose to avoid fixing and maintaining power lines, choosing instead to cut power to millions.
This didn't work. On Wednesday, a fire started in Geyserville, and it's already being investigated as starting at a P.G. & E tower in Geyserville.
180,000 are ordered to evacuate. The Alexander Valley, one of the best wine regions in the world, is burning. People burned out two years ago are being burned out again.
920x920.jpg

downloadfile-400.jpg

This could have been avoided.
It's not over. There is 11% containment, and winds are getting to 92 miles an hour. 30 miles of Highway 101 is closed.
@felvapes, I know what you are saying about controlled burns. It's practiced, but if P.G. & E. doesn't maintain, replace and repair equipment, then there will be fires from that equipment.
@felvapes, thank you for sharing your memories. You have the heart of a hero. Your good wishes mean a lot.

Update: Now the nearby town of Crockett is burning, as are parts of the town we live in. Most of town is without electricity. Hard to get updates about situation, especially about the fire in town. How many vapes are reasonable to take in evacuation?

Last edited:
We don't have nearly the fire risk, but not clearing trees/brush has caused problems here.

To solve the problem, the state mandated companies clear brush.

But most importantly the state provided rate relief to pay for the clean up.

Now our reliability is up, but so are our rates.

Not sure how it all works in California, but maybe the state should be more involved.

We don't have nearly the fire risk, but not clearing trees/brush has caused problems here.

To solve the problem, the state mandated companies clear brush.

But most importantly the state provided rate relief to pay for the clean up.

Now our reliability is up, but so are our rates.

Not sure how it all works in California, but maybe the state should be more involved.
P. G. & E. is supposed to clear brush, keep lines in repair. Californians pay a monthly fee on our utility bill for this. It isn't being done. Instead, P.G. & E. decided cutting power was a better idea. It didn't work. A damaged P.G. & E tower was found in Geyserville on Monday. They cut power to the town, but restarted power to the tower without doing repairs to the tower. That's when, and where the fire started on Wednesday.
Close to 200,000 people have been evacuated. Power is out for 1.3 million so far.

Last edited:
Thank you, @felvapes.
P. G.& E. refuses to clear around power lines. Years of neglect by the company led to the Tubbs fire two years ago, and the Camp Fire last year. This led to billions in damage, lives, homes, and even an entire town was lost. The fires stared from P.G. & E. equipment. P.G.&E. was sued and lost, then filed for bankruptcy to avoid payment. They also chose to avoid fixing and maintaining power lines, choosing instead to cut power to millions.
This didn't work. On Wednesday, a fire started in Geyserville, and it's already being investigated as starting at a P.G. & E tower in Geyserville.
180,000 are ordered to evacuate. The Alexander Valley, one of the best wine regions in the world, is burning. People burned out two years ago are being burned out again.
View attachment 14089
View attachment 14090
This could have been avoided.
It's not over. There is 11% containment, and winds are getting to 92 miles an hour. 30 miles of Highway 101 is closed.
@felvapes, I know what you are saying about controlled burns. It's practiced, but if P.G. & E. doesn't maintain, replace and repair equipment, then there will be fires from that equipment.
@felvapes, thank you for sharing your memories. You have the heart of a hero. Your good wishes mean a lot.

Update: Now the nearby town of Crockett is burning, as are parts of the town we live in. Most of town is without electricity. Hard to get updates about situation, especially about the fire in town. How many vapes are reasonable to take in evacuation?
Gee the government should step in to help people in this situation and then hold the company accountable

Thoughts with you all @Madri-Gal
In answer to your question.....all your vapes must be part of the evacuation pack surely?....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back