Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

FB_IMG_1572236701439.jpg

Walking the dog around the lake with my son today
Took my Headbanger for a wander :)
Nice walk

We saw an echidna, haven't seen one on the side of the lake like that before
He was walking around and snuffling and eating everywhere!!! Very active little fulla
20191029_185405.jpg
20191029_184859.jpg
20191029_184748.jpg
20191029_184746.jpg
20191029_183606.jpg
20191029_180138.jpg
20191029_174636.jpg
20191029_174632.jpg

My kids (and mine by them) Aunty has just been diagnosed with late stage lung cancer
She was already ill but this is on top
It is too far gone and because of other ailments she wont handle chemo

Am thinking I'm going to have to try and get her sons and daughter to chuck in and I can make her some medicine
i don't know that there is time for it to cure but it might prolong her stay or at least make it more bearable

sad news

@felvapes I'm so sorry to hear the news. It's good that they have you to help keep her comfortable.
It is sad
We knew she was ill, but this has hit all of a sudden
She has been on oxygen in her house for a long while now
But had an episode, while in hospital checking her out they found a big mass on the back of one lung

It's the other ailments that prevents her getting chemo etc

My kids have had a string of funerals over the years and have not many older people left

Thank you for the thoughts @momofthegoons

I don't know what's going on. I can't eat. Just can't. Haven't been able to eat in two days. Keep falling asleep, and waking up coughing, then sleeping. Can't vape because of the coughing, and can't take my dilaudud because of not vaping. Can't keep the nausea under control, so the pain isn't controlled. It's a mess.

I don't know what's going on. I can't eat. Just can't. Haven't been able to eat in two days. Keep falling asleep, and waking up coughing, then sleeping. Can't vape because of the coughing, and can't take my dilaudud because of not vaping. Can't keep the nausea under control, so the pain isn't controlled. It's a mess.
Do you have access to any cannacaps?
Feco in caps, or under the tongue can be good, can be affective
Avoids the coughing issue and may help with some of the other symptoms
I wish you fast healing @Madri-Gal and am sorry to hear of your current predicament

Wait... What?

Is @Squiby staff now?! COOL!!

Congratulations @Squiby!! :headbang::thumbsup::cheers::clap:

Bush fires all over NSW
North to South
I know a few people who have lost entire houses
Half the state including where I am is under fire warnings with many schools closed

Damn. Stay safe @felvapes!
Wishing safety and comfort to you and your family @felvapes.

Last edited:
So this week another Aboriginal young man was shot dead by police here
A young woman in September
We are still being murdered by the police at a rate of one every two months on average, for the last few years
They are intimidating the community and children with guns
They wouldn't let the victim have medical attention and lied to the family saying he was
He was already dead

These same communities have had their fresh water cut off by this government that supposedly has "given us everything and we are useless as a people"

The one thing that makes this different from all the other cases
Is that for only the second time in 230 odd years has the policeman been charged with murder
Of course unlike any other murder suspect, he got immediate bail though

Now the only other case where they have been charged (Chris Hurley)has been let off multiple times for bashing , setting up and murdering Aboriginal people
He did get done for fudging evidence in a case

So we as a community do not have high hopes of a conviction
But look at the charge of murder as a win in any case as it's only the second policeman to be charged in the history of the country since invasion

Sad times for the community as a whole and still worrying times for the community directly involved
They are still being harassed now after the event
The police will not let the family mourn in peace and are intimidating children

Sorry for the downer post
But this is an all too common occurrence for my people and we have to try and smile and get through it
We are expected to listen to the populous make excuses for their behaviour and just play nice like good little black people

Anyway
I will go back to my pleasant posts after this as I am conditioned to do so I don't make others uncomfortable

I think I need a mourning vape for the family
Yet a celebratory dab for the policeman involved being charged

Waiting game now for the all to common not guilty verdict

:''(

Last edited:
So this week another Aboriginal young man was shot dead by police here
A young woman in September
We are still being murdered by the police at a rate of one every two months on average, for the last few years
They are intimidating the community and children with guns
They wouldn't let the victim have medical attention and lied to the family saying he was
He was already dead

These same communities have had their fresh water cut off by this government that supposedly has "given us everything and we are useless as a people"

The one thing that makes this different from all the other cases
Is that for only the second time in 230 odd years has the policeman been charged with murder
Of course unlike any other murder suspect, he got immediate bail though

Now the only other case where they have been charged (Chris Hurley)has been let off multiple times for bashing , setting up and murdering Aboriginal people
He did get done for fudging evidence in a case

So we as a community do not have high hopes of a conviction
But look at the charge of murder as a win in any case as it's only the second policeman to be charged in the history of the country since invasion

Sad times for the community as a whole and still worrying times for the community directly involved
They are still being harassed now after the event
The police will not let the family mourn in peace and are intimidating children

Sorry for the downer post
But this is an all too common occurrence for my people and we have to try and smile and get through it
We are expected to listen to the populous make excuses for their behaviour and just play nice like good little black people

Anyway
I will go back to my pleasant posts after this as I am conditioned to do so I don't make others uncomfortable

I think I need a mourning vape for the family
Yet a celebratory dab for the policeman involved being charged

Waiting game now for the all to common not guilty verdict

:''(
I'm so sorry this has happened, @felvapes. It breaks my heart to hear about it, but I am glad you are speaking out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back