Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

So, my Drs. gave me some news about my heakth and I've decided not to have treatment.

I want to thank all of you for bein ghere. Thisis more than a place where we come to discuss vaping. This has also become a place for us to share about our lives. hurts, struggles and successes.
I'm very happy to have been a part of your lives but have a regret that I didn't always reciprocate.

You are not STONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ALL are wonderful productibe people that I have very much enjoyed getting to know.

Thank you!!!! To ALL of you, yes even him, for all that you've given me.

@Stevenski and @Squiby, I've been on a few forums and the two of you are by far the best moderators I've seen. Thank you forr what you do here.

@momofthegoons, with no disrespect to anyone, i will miss you most of all, becuase it was you brought all of these beautifuk people tohgether here in this space.
I've been one the more troublesome 'inmates' and I am truly sorry for all the disrupotions.

to all the inmates, thank you.

So, my Drs. gave me some news about my heakth and I've decided not to have treatment.

I want to thank all of you for bein ghere. Thisis more than a place where we come to discuss vaping. This has also become a place for us to share about our lives. hurts, struggles and successes.
I'm very happy to have been a part of your lives but have a regret that I didn't always reciprocate.

You are not STONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ALL are wonderful productibe people that I have very much enjoyed getting to know.

Thank you!!!! To ALL of you, yes even him, for all that you've given me.

@Stevenski and @Squiby, I've been on a few forums and the two of you are by far the best moderators I've seen. Thank you forr what you do here.

@momofthegoons, with no disrespect to anyone, i will miss you most of all, becuase it was you brought all of these beautifuk people tohgether here in this space.
I've been one the more troublesome 'inmates' and I am truly sorry for all the disrupotions.

to all the inmates, thank you.
@BD9, I sincerely hope you are, and will be, in good health. You are a treasure, and my life is better from knowing you on VA. Best wishes for your health and happiness.

@felvapes
Sorry for flying off the handle before. It was unnecessary. :peace:

Just washed and conditioned my beard this morning then did a clipper trim. Thinned out the mustache too.
I use a 3 gaurd on the sides and then shaped up the ends.
View attachment 7498

Put some Citrus Fire oil in...this scent is so good. :chuck:

usually i Rock a 5 O'clock shadow, during East Coast winters I let it grow, i like your suggested beard oil, keep an eye out for it. Citrus is nice odor, tea tree and eucalyptus are also good for that itchy scruff.

This winters effort
Organic coconut oil food grade
Or emu oil when have it

See how long it lasts in our coming summer here
20191128_153443.jpg

@felvapes,
all good, this a first for me to actually try and condition facial hair.
but these Cold Winters are unforgiving on the skin making everything dry.
@Madri-Gal, that is hilarious!
Yea that's when I'll break out some oil
Helps the dryness too
Not sure if you can get emu oil there but worth a try either on its own or in a homemade concoction
Brilliant stuff

While on the topic of beard maintenance I feel compelled to ramble on for a few minutes. With two or three exceptions I've had a beard since 1985. A few times it's been long enough to braid.

Here's my brief maintenance routine:
Shampoo and wash with cannabis infused Castille soap. When dry I use oil infused with a few different things. Last year a friend gifted me a bottle of Krauterol 101. It smells fantastically of citrus, berries and herbs. And now cannabis, and onto beard. I smell like flower shop that specializes in weeds, and it's worth it ;)

Blasphemy? I have not Vaped or inhaled herb in 8 days.

Not sure but I may have a viral cold that has made my asthma worse.

My inhalers help, plus I've been using our nebulizer, but it's been slow going.

I have cannabis caps in 3 different doses, plus butter, and a hemp oil tinkture. I miss vaping, but I like breathing without coughing better, lol.

Blasphemy? I have not Vaped or inhaled herb in 8 days.

Not sure but I may have a viral cold that has made my asthma worse.

My inhalers help, plus I've been using our nebulizer, but it's been slow going.

I have cannabis caps in 3 different doses, plus butter, and a hemp oil tinkture. I miss vaping, but I like breathing without coughing better, lol.
I just did a feco run today
Second time I did the winterising
Again love the results, so much nicer
At least you have consumables to get you through, I hope your lungs give you a rest soon

I had a bad time for a few weeks recently with all the bushfires we are having
Smoke and dust storms everywhere
One right where I walk my dog the other day was deliberately lit by idiots

I am breathing better this week though and using less asthma sprays
I hope you can too soon

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back