Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Hi everyone.

Having met someone and falling hard for her, I decided to have surgery.

I have brain cancer. It's a Glioma, specifically an Astrocytoma.

They cracked my skull open and were shocked at the echo the drill made because of the big empty where my brain should have been.

They removed a large part of the tumor then inserted a radioactive wafer to kill the rest of the tumor.
I have named the tumor Clyde the Bastard. The bastard gets what the bastard deserves.

I am doing well. Good days, bad days, but mostly I'm fine.
Far worse things have happened to far better people.

I want to thank those of you that reached out and offered support. Apologies for not responding but your messages were very helpful and very much appreciated!!

I've been emotionally constipated and this forum has been my metaphorical prune.

Sincerely hope that ALL of you are doing well and taking proper precautions to avoid contracting the COVID 19 virus while trying to deal with your other daily struggles.

Take care of each other, support each other, and be kind to each other.

Hope to be back soon causing trouble and making @momofthegoons and the best fucking forum staff ever pull their hair out.

Take care everyone. :peace:

Thanks so much for posting this. And may your, (and all our) futures shine bright.

Good to hear from you again @BD9 . Love can help with the healing especially traumatic surgeries like you have had. Stay safe mate & pop past whenever.

20200412_144907.jpg

Head on collision...totaled my car :rip:, and broke my glasses when the airbag smashed me in the face. The store where I purchased my glasses has been closed because of COVID, so I'm forced to use two pair of cheap readers/cheaters...one pair for distance, the other for reading. It just keeps getting better and better!! :scream:
All that aside, I'm glad to be back! :aaaaa:

Anyone miss me?

Head on collision...totaled my car :rip:, and broke my glasses when the airbag smashed me in the face. The store where I purchased my glasses has been closed because of COVID
@Vital. I'm glad you're OK. What an upsetting ordeal! That in fact is one of my worries... Getting in an accident during this wierd time. What was the process with the police and tow trucks like with social distancing?

I've been thinking a lot about all the Twilight Zone episodes of my youth and I'm reminded of this one.

Thanks for all the replies and well wishes!! It's very much appreciated.

Had a minor setback, but I'm doing much better now.

Hope you ALL are well.

Our beautiful Florida Keys had a barrel floating in shallow waters. When the curious person opened the container it contained 90 pounds of marijuana. This is nothing new, in the 1970's and 80's pot regularly floated to shore. The joke locally is that it's been floating around for 5o years, because when they opened it, it looks like old brick weed. Anyway, the reason we even know about it is. They called the cops.:uhoh:

@Vital. I'm glad you're OK. What an upsetting ordeal! That in fact is one of my worries... Getting in an accident during this wierd time. What was the process with the police and tow trucks like with social distancing?

I've been thinking a lot about all the Twilight Zone episodes of my youth and I'm reminded of this one.

That is far and away one of my favorite episodes of The Twilight Zone. All the time in the world to read, and no glasses! That's how I feel right now...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back