Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

funny_meme_pictures_of_the_day_640_203.jpg

Oh shit is Arb back...

Apparently repeatedly kicking hard shit for long time causes tarsal tunnel syndrome........no worries there's a super sexy surgical fix for said syndrome.
Mrs.arb just did carpal tunnel surgery on both her hands last year so I gotta man up and not whinge which is BULLSHIT!
I need my ankles and feet working but hate being cut.
I am gonna think positive and hope for societal collapse.
:puke:

Apparently repeatedly kicking hard shit for long time causes tarsal tunnel syndrome........no worries there's a super sexy surgical fix for said syndrome.
Mrs.arb just did carpal tunnel surgery on both her hands last year so I gotta man up and not whinge which is BULLSHIT!
I need my ankles and feet working but hate being cut.
I am gonna think positive and hope for societal collapse.
:puke:
Wouldn't you want working ankles and feet in a societal collapse?
What were you kicking? Brick walls, neighbors ass...........

Wouldn't you want working ankles and feet in a societal collapse?
What were you kicking? Brick walls, neighbors ass...........
Started out small and soft.....banana trees,heavy bags then moved up to my brothers legs and then shit got.........weird.
Osteoporosis set in and collapsed my spine like the floors on bldg 7 is prolly the culprit.
My goddamn thighs have started going numb lately which is weird.
Finally I ain't light infantry so wtf do I really need feet for anyways?

Mrs.arb just did carpal tunnel surgery on both her hands
People that slap their grinders repeatedly to get the last bits out should take note, I always remember an old mechanic that went crook at me for slapping a spanner on a tight nut saying I would regret it years later if I kept doing it...

People that slap their grinders repeatedly to get the last bits out should take note, I always remember an old mechanic that went crook at me for slapping a spanner on a tight nut saying I would regret it years later if I kept doing it...
I've been told the same thing by mechanics when working/learning with them

Started out small and soft.....banana trees,heavy bags then moved up to my brothers legs and then shit got.........weird.
Osteoporosis set in and collapsed my spine like the floors on bldg 7 is prolly the culprit.
My goddamn thighs have started going numb lately which is weird.
Finally I ain't light infantry so wtf do I really need feet for anyways?
Tap dancing. You might decide to take up tap, and you'll need those feets.

Back in my mid-20s when I commuted taking a quick commuter bus from our apt just outside the city (Medford), and depending on the time or weather, either walked or took the subway from there a few blocks to Back Bay (where the big buildings are in Boston), I used to jump a lot... like from pretty crazy heights, too, over multiple flights of steps, down escalators, over walls, shit like that, almost everyday if the weather was decent... trying to make it to the next train or bus, so I could get home quickly and get stoned... My poor feet will never let me forget it.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back