Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Would you look at that..... the asylum reached 1000 patients ..... uh... members today..... :biggrin:

200w-20.gif

So I took an unscheduled break when my tablet ate my downloads. It seemed overwhelming to start another bank of jokes, gifs, etc. and I'm a bit dingy from social isolation and the fires and smoke out here. A break was needed, but I don't know that it helped. Glad to be back, but still overwhelmed trying to catch up on what I missed. Don't want to post something already posted, etc. Thank you to those that checked up on me. I love VA and it's members. It's good to be home.

It is 2;30am and II have just got home from an Ozzie rules grand final, I only got through a quarter gallon of Jim Beam but I did manage to get a self-proclaimed big-time pot smoker to chuck a whitey after 3 or 4 small puffs on a LesPlenty loaded Quaser...fucking funny wiping out joint smokers with a vape!
I said to take it easy even though it is just a vape...Suckers :rofl:

I’ve said before how lucky I am to have a phenomenal caregiver.... and I was reminded of it again last time I saw him. I asked if he possibly had any trim he could spare for me to use making my pain salve. Check out the kief on the bottom of this bag!

0E261F69-7E10-4672-93B8-26907994C77C.jpeg

His trim is better than some of the weed I used to smoke back in the day :dog:. It’s full of little sugar buds.... god I love this guy!

I’ve said before how lucky I am to have a phenomenal caregiver.... and I was reminded of it again last time I saw him. I asked if he possibly had any trim he could spare for me to use making my pain salve. Check out the kief on the bottom of this bag!

View attachment 21849

His trim is better than some of the weed I used to smoke back in the day :dog:. It’s full of little sugar buds.... god I love this guy!

I miss growing so much.. and not even just for all the high quality free product..
I just miss the whole event.... stupid sodding country i live in...

AW Man..I just clicked on an Instagram link...I feel dirty. :smilie-devil:

Our Halloween is just finishing up...10 minutes left.,..Have Fun you candy eaters and trickers!

To all our veterans thinking of you today, along with your families. All the sacrifices you make for the love and honor of our country.
Thinking about my family too.
We’ve done research of our families roots. My great great grandfather was in the Civil War. He was over 40 and was in the “Gray Beards” they were men that were older. He was with the winning side. I had known my grandfather was in WW1. He volunteered very young, his picture looks like a boy. My uncle served in the coast guard during WW2. I have brothers and a father that were in the military. One of my brothers was in Viet Nam twice. I was just a kid then. I remembered seeing the war on the news and worried about my big brother every day until he came home. He was my hero!

edit
My brother said that my dad was in the Korean War.

Last edited:
Well... I am bored. Seriously bored. So I have declared today is Cannaday! Everything I do today (well... almost everything) is going to be driven by cannabis.

I'm starting with this..... defrosting some cannabutter to make some sugar cookies for a close friend.

93BBEAE2-03EF-43D0-93E5-7BBC2F665AC9.jpeg

Then I'm moving on to some of the trim I got and making some cannaoil for salve. Maybe even another batch of cannabutter.

During all of this I plan on vaping my brains out. So we'll see how much I get done. :rofl:

Hope you all find a way to keep yourselves sane today.

I've been pretty invisible for the last four years. It was then that Other Son moved in, and started erasing me. He's been gone for two, and the first year after was rough, and that led right into 2020. Now, it's just normal pandemic isolation, but I feel more like a vague outline than a 3-D person. I told myself this was o.k., and that I can now do what I want, even if I can't walk through walls like the invisible do in movies.
I told myself, I could do it right away, and I didn't have to wait until anything was right. I could do it right later, when I'm not invisible any more, after I've made mistakes, and failed and quit, and made a push to start over and do it right this time.
I wanted to take pictures. This was a problem, as every camera I've had in twenty years was broken by Other Son. There is a camera on my tablet, and it's not ideal, but then neither am . I'm no kind if photographer, so a crappy camera for crappy pictures seemed about right.
I don't like my food getting cold while trying to get a shot, my Grandchildren are homely, and my pets kept wiggling out of their costumes, so there wasn't much left but Vapes and Vape Accesories. Those I could take fail photos of, and I could put them on IG if I ever figured out how. Which I did. Sort of, as long as it's not in a DM. That's impossible for me. I did try. And fail.
But, in fits and starts, and dealing with casts, cats and COVID, I put up some bad pix.
One company contacted me to find out how and where I got so much of their merchandise. I explained I bought it, and they were pleased, but how on Earth else would I have gotten it? Again, I'm not the sort of invisible that can walk through walls, so a movie type heist of Vapes and Vape Accesories wasn't an option.
Another company noticed I put up pictures of their stuff, and starting tossing in a few extra goodies every time I put in an order. I found that not having talent doesn't mean you can't take pictures if you want to. Lack of talent doesn't stop you, and it's still enjoyable to take photos of Vapes and Vape Accesories.
Another company said I make "shrines to cannabis".
I'll take that. Shrines.
Isn't that lovely?
That made me happy, and I've stayed happy.
There is more, but this is too long, and taking up too much space for the invisible.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back