Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

1612027062727.png

This should be pretty good, have the comics
Hopefully they will remake Hellblazer

I doubled the amount of this guy...only counting this century for medicinal purposes without counting the previous 15 years of recreational...I would say he is a micro doser. :rofl:

Not sure what it is about MRI machines but they sure make me sleepy.
Hop in put on the headphones and almost instantly asleep every single time.
Apparently hold absolutely still........they always comment on how much time that saves.
I wanna hear nothing wrong and I am just making shit up in my pea.

Not sure what it is about MRI machines but they sure make me sleepy.
Hop in put on the headphones and almost instantly asleep every single time.
Apparently hold absolutely still........they always comment on how much time that saves.
I wanna hear nothing wrong and I am just making shit up in my pea.
Well, I certainly hope nothing is wrong. You are in my thoughts, friend.

I hear pilots say they are getting a little rusty because they haven’t been flying. I’m glad some are being honest about that. Maybe they need some flying simulator time, be proactive! We passengers don’t want you making any mistakes. One said he almost forgot the de- icer! That could have been catastrophic. Anybody ready to get on a jumbo jet?

My hair is growing from 90's hipster douche bag to 80's hair band
Need a recommendation for a good conditioner (no mayonnaise, f*cking cats) or lip stick and eye liner if I'm doing the hair band thing......where am I going to find spandex?

Apparently quite a bit of the old yayo was and is a carrier of hep c.
No need to inject it for infection to occur just up your bloody assed shnoz.
I wouldn't have believed it myself........I just finished the mavyret brand of treatment for said hep c.
Only lost 75% of my liver function which should regenerate over time.
No brown party liquor but I never really drank much anyhow.
Never shot dope but did start getting and giving tattoos at 12 so maybe there or scrapping in lockup.
Doctors are positive it came from snorting coke in the 80's so if you even partook a little like me.......get the test.

I just finished the mavyret brand of treatment for said hep c.
Hope you cleared the virus and are feeling okay.

Thankfully, treatment is a whole lot shorter now than when I went through it. I'm happy that people don't have to inject Interferon and take huge amounts of Ribavirin anymore. That was nasty... but I'm sure the Mavyret wasn't a walk in the park either.

Hope you cleared the virus and are feeling okay.

Thankfully, treatment is a whole lot shorter now than when I went through it. I'm happy that people don't have to inject Interferon and take huge amounts of Ribavirin anymore. That was nasty... but I'm sure the Mavyret wasn't a walk in the park either.
Thanks and same to you!
I had zero side effects hell I have way worse when I take Aleve.
Glad you beat that shit I was quite surprised to find out I had it and glad Mrs.arb did not.
Supposedly done now unless I somehow get reinfected.
I can say I feel better already but that could just be mental.

My 10 month old grand daughter is visiting for a couple weeks.... Love her to pieces. However... this girl has serious FOMO and does not like to sleep so....

Go the fuck to sleep, read by Samuel L Jackson​

Let me see it has been a few decades BUT.........lolz.
As I remember a shot of scotch with some Laudanum in it followed by a firm shake gets them off to sleepy time?
That could be outdated.
:dogpile:

My 10 month old grand daughter is visiting for a couple weeks.... Love her to pieces. However... this girl has serious FOMO and does not like to sleep so....

Go the fuck to sleep, read by Samuel L Jackson​

Want to borrow one my cats?
Kept my nephew busy for hours just staying out of reach, real A-holes
However nephew did get a tail every once in a while........not a pretty scene

I just heard beeping noise outside. It’s my neighbor blading off my driveway! I have such nice neighbors. I have their phone numbers just in case of an emergency. They kinda keep an eye out since my husband passed. It makes you feel good when somebody cares. It’s been snowing for over 12 hours. I will make them some cookies.

@momofthegoons How awesome you have your baby girl there! I love babies, especially if it’s a grandbaby.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back