Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Not a fan myself.
spring_ahead.jpg

Finally able to take a ride and drop off a care package for my sister
Edibles and some flower (dispensary)
Trying to finish off the rest of my dispensary stockpile before going all in with my own edibles
Just finished a volcano bag of ice cream cake and grape god crumble so I figured this was the only thread to post in :smug:

The time has come for my very necessary pilgrimage to Maine for quality product at a reasonable price.... No dabs this time for I am abstaining (even though he has the most amazing assortment I have ever seen him have do date... BY FAR). This is the flower he has in stock, what looks good to you? No prices, cuz money is no object, of course! GO!:

1615746449003.png

ORANGE VANILLA MILANO
(TANGIE x COOKIES AND CREAM)
60% Sativa, 40% Indica

1615746310216.png

MR NASTY
(GMO x GREASE MONKEY)
60% Indica, 40% Sativa

1615746462391.png

MR TEENY
BY HONEY STICKS GENECTICS
X

1615746479157.png

HAZY HILL FARM ARTISINAL CRAFT CANNABIS

TROPICANA COOKIES (GSC x TANGIE) (70% SATIVA, 30% INDICA)
GORILLA MAC (GORILLA GLUE x MAC) (50/50)
LIME BARS (BLACK LIME RESERVE x TROPHY WIFE) (60% INDICA, 40% SATIVA)

ONLY GORILLA MAC IS AVAILABLE IN 1/2 AND 1oz.

1615746508096.png

BIG SMOOTH
(OG BLUEBERRY x COOKIES AND CREAM)
70% Indica, 30% Sativa

1615746531101.png

COGNAC
(CHERRY COOKIES x MIMOSA)
BY GASLAND FARMS
60% Sativa, 40% Indica

1615746571899.png

GRAPEFRUIT
(CINDERELLA 99 x UNKNOWN GRAPEFRUIT STRAIN)
BY HIGH SAIL MEDICINALS
70% Sativa, 30% Indica

1615746595011.png

GOLDEN LEMONS
(KOSHER KUSH x LEMON SKUNK)
BY STONY BROOK ORGANICS
-MOFGA CERTIFIED ORGANIC
60% Indica, 40% Sativa

1615746615088.png

SNAKE LITE #4
BY HONEY STICKS
X

1615746632484.png

SNAKES CAKE
(CHERRY PIE x ANIMAL COOKIES x PINEAPPLE EXPRESS)
BY HONEY STICKS GENETICS
60% Sativa, 40% Indica

1615746652033.png

SeaWeed Co. ALL CERAMIC CARTRIDGES
0.5ML LIVE RESIN CARTRIDGES

MIMOSA (SATIVA)
WEDDING CRASHERS (HYBRID)
WHITE WIDOW (HYBRID)
LEMON AMNESIA (SATIVA)
GREASE MONKEY (HYBRID)
SUNDAE DRIVER (HYBRID)
MONKEY BAIT (INDICA)
GIGABUD (INDICA)
PUNTANG (INDICA)
YETI OG (INDICA)
GUSHERS (HYBRID)
PINEAPPLE MIMOSA (HYBRID)

^^^I may also get a cart (or five)... (IT'S NOT DABS, IT'S DAB-LIKE!)
(AND OF COURSE I KID, MONEY AND QUALITY IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR GOING)

Last edited:
I like the looks of Orange Vanilla Milano, Snakes Cake, Big Smooth and Cognac.
Doesn't seem like you can go wrong with any of them.
Any on the list, that is.

Last edited:
OK, I'm gonna call momentarily...

Def. gonna try and get Big Smooth & Snakes Cake.... then Grapefruit cuz everyone up there raves about it (def the strain of the year last year, year before was MAC, GMO the year before that etc) so one more (1/4).... hmmm, maybe the Orange Vanilla Milano.... I'll see if he has anything new/not uploaded yet, too.... so hopefully tomorrow PSYCHED!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Last edited:
Dynavap had a super fun event the other day, where you could go to their site and hunt for a Pot of Gold, and maybe win a prize. I love an excuse to scour a site I like for an item I might not know that I need, or even know exists. It's not intentional shopping, it's not even browsing if I'm looking for a mythical Pot O' Gold. Besides, there were prizes. Actual temptation, but still no shopping. Just looking around, and maybe throwing a few things in the cart, so if I do decide to shop later, I won't have to start all over. I always can use more screens. The second place I looked had the Pot O'Gold. It was too easy, and before I even looked at O-rings.
The prizes were 5 Dynavap "M" Aurum, for five lucky winners.
I was a lucky winner.
:aaaaa:
So that was nice.

On the phone with my "Caregiver" now...

down to only small nugs of Big Smooth (offered a free extra gram), prolly gonna pass

looks like:

Flower:
1/4 Grapefruit
1/4 Snakes Cake
1/4 OVM
1/4 Mr Teeny (HIGHly recommended!!)

Carts:

.5gm Live Resin:
Sundae Driver
Yeti OG
Lemon Amnesia

1gm Disty:
GG#4

Home (well) before dinner, you guys have fun...!

Last edited:
On the phone with my caregiver now...

down to only small nugs of Big Smooth (offered a free extra gram), prolly gonna pass

looks like:

Flower:
1/4 Grapefruit
1/4 Snakes Cake
1/4 OVM
1/4 Mr Teeny (HIGHly recommended!!)

Carts:

.5gm Live Resin:
Sundae Driver
Yeti OG
Lemon Amnesia

1gm Disty:
GG#4

Home (well) before dinner, you guys have fun...!
Wow..........a whole gram.
:rofl:
Sorry brother I know it is what it is there but Dayum.

We have no carts here at all and most likely never will.
Sorry that you think that's a good thing.
Perhaps I should be sorry I don't but I doubt it.
You ever get out west for vacation hit me up..........bring a cart.
:razz2:
What's your"caregiver"charge for a ounce of good flower?
not sure I really "get" your whole point to begin with....? Is it to give me shit...? well, A+!

And why, so I can foul em up with your lipids and other crap...? nah, I'm good there... thanx

$180-240, I believe with mix and match down to 1/8ths.... is that ok with you, farmer boy?

not sure I really "get" your whole point to begin with....? Is it to give me shit...? well, A+!

And why, so I can foul em up with your lipids and other crap...? nah, I'm good there... thanx

$180-240, I believe with mix and match down to 1/8ths.... is that ok with you, farmer boy?
Don't matter to me what you pay for flower........all that matters is your giver cares.
Enjoy your..........?

Wow..........a whole gram.
:rofl:
Sorry brother I know it is what it is there but Dayum.
Wait, you meant the extra gram he offered cuz of the small buds...? when he says small, he doesnt mean larf or popcorn, dude... he means good chunky little nugs... haha, I thought you were talking about the 1gm disty CART... that is NOT for me.

Don't matter to me what you pay for flower........all that matters is your giver cares.
Enjoy your..........?
Then why ask how much? And thanks man, he does care!
And "Enjoy your..........?" what does that mean? No reason to be vague... just SAY it....

We have no carts here at all and most likely never will.
Sorry that you think that's a good thing.
Perhaps I should be sorry I don't but I doubt it.
I care, why? (even though that prolly sux for lots of patients that rely on them)
I'm sorry you feel the need to tell me that you're sorry I feel it's a good thing. (mostly cuz I never said that)
Yeah, I think you should be... but I know you're not... stuff like that is instilled from birth

AND: enough sillyness! @arb, I LUV YA (really) but it's time to hit the road... later!

Last edited:
Wait, you meant the extra gram he offered cuz of the small buds...? when he says small, he doesnt mean larf or popcorn, dude... he means good chunky little nugs... haha, I thought you were talking about the 1gm disty CART... that is NOT for me.

Then why ask how much? And thanks man, he does care!
And "Enjoy your..........?" what does that mean? No reason to be vague... just SAY it....

I care, why? (even though that prolly sux for lots of patients that rely on them)
I'm sorry you feel the need to tell me that you're sorry I feel it's a good thing. (mostly cuz I never said that)
Yeah, I think you should be... but I know you're not... stuff like that is instilled from birth

AND: enough sillyness! @arb, I LUV YA (really) but it's time to hit the road... later!
Damn I am deeply sorry........call'em off!
:torching::torching:
Someone ganked our card number and I have been on the phone splaining my lack of Hulu,electronics and sports apparel purchases in Dubai.
They do have nice taste in electronics but not so much in clothing.......idiots.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back