Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Damn I am deeply sorry........call'em off!
:torching::torching:
Someone ganked our card number and I have been on the phone splaining my lack of Hulu,electronics and sports apparel purchases in Dubai.
They do have nice taste in electronics but not so much in clothing.......idiots.
Dayum. I hate when the credit card is compromised. You have my deepest sympathy, and a moderate level of empathy, but only because I'm holding some in reserve in case things get worse for you.

Wow..........a whole gram.

not sure I really "get" your whole point to begin with.
I had the quotes but you peeps worked it out...an extra gram of bud for only having popcorn left is a bit tight...I have that stuck to the bottom of my slippers after harvesting today! :whipit:

I had the quotes but you peeps worked it out...an extra gram of bud for only having popcorn left is a bit tight...I have that stuck to the bottom of my slippers after harvesting today! :whipit:

Perhaps you missed this?

Wait, you meant the extra gram he offered cuz of the small buds...? when he says small, he doesnt mean larf or popcorn, dude... he means good chunky little nugs... haha, I thought you were talking about the 1gm disty CART... that is NOT for me.

They don't sell "popcorn" or "larf"... never seen it on the menu. That shit goes straight to the extraction labs...

as well, he always weighs everything over and by gram he means tossing in a few more little nugs...I'm sure the extra wouldn't have been weighed.

ahh yes, the "farmers" always bringing the funny....

sorry, I have to purchase my meds. I choose not to cultivate cannabis around my 14 year old. I'm just glad I'm able to afford it.

Perhaps you missed this?

They don't sell "popcorn" or "larf"... never seen it on the menu. That shit goes straight to the extraction labs...

as well, he always weighs everything over and by gram he means tossing in a few more little nugs...I'm sure the extra wouldn't have been weighed.

ahh yes, the "farmers" always bringing the funny....

sorry, I have to purchase my meds. I choose not to cultivate cannabis around my 14 year old. I'm just glad I'm able to afford it.
I am glad you can afford it and no reason to get uppity about having a kid........I nave a few myself.

I am glad you can afford it and no reason to get uppity about having a kid........I nave a few myself.
"uppity"...? how so? Your having children has what to do with me...? and I knew this how...? and you're upset by my honesty, why?
("a kid"...? what do you really know about me? I also have a 16 year old, and quite frankly, I'm really more worried about her and her fuckin' friends fucking with my shit! She became an official card-carrying member of the cannabis community of her on volition almost a year ago last spring.)

Sorry brother I know it is what it is there but Dayum.
Do you know, or ASSuME...?
(yet I'm the "uppity" one...?)

go to bed, arb...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: arb
"uppity"...? how so? Your having children has what to do with me...? and I knew this how...? and you're upset by my honesty, why?
("a kid"...? what do you really know about me? I also have a 16 year old, and quite frankly, I'm really more worried about her and her fuckin' friends fucking with my shit! She became an official card-carrying member of the cannabis community of her on volition almost a year ago last spring.)

Do you know, or ASSuME...?
(yet I'm the "uppity" one...?)

go to bed, arb...
The same thing you having kids has to do with not growing I reckon.........I am awake now.
:razz2:
Seriously before this goes any further into the stoopid........ I suspect both of us can go there in spades.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding and wisecracks over a free gram of weed......it was flower right or was it a cart?
Either way.......I did not intend for my initial comment to be anything mode than light hearted humor.

The same thing you having kids has to do with not growing I reckon.........I am awake now.
Seriously before this goes any further into the stoopid........ I suspect both of us can go there in spades.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding and wisecracks over a free gram of weed......it was flower right or was it a cart?

"Reckon" = "ASSuME"... sux I have to break it to ya... I never ASSUMED shit.

good old "last word arb"... at least there's something we all can depend on...:dog:

(whoopsies...:razz2:)

Last edited:
Either way.......I did not intend for my initial comment to be anything mode than light hearted humor.
The thing we have to remember is that it is really easy to misunderstand intent in print. There's no 'twinkle in the eye to see... ' So often teasing can come across in a way that isn't intended.

have at it homie!
Ok, how's this?:

Note to self: Don't even try to post something you think might be fun to do on a Sunday afternoon, like help someone pick out weed strains, for it will bring out the "do for self" trolls to judge your chosen lifestyle.

:razz2: :dog: :peace:

EDIT

Nor did I... I am, however, purebred MASSHOLE, don't forget.

Last edited:

:hug:
How'd that foot heal up, buddy? You all good, or are you limping around and stuff?
I already had a limp so it kind of balanced it out some...........A upside.
Thank you for asking I hobbled on crutchs for a couple days then Mrs.arb made me do squats so I fucked the crutches off and used a cane for yesterdays shenanigans......ain't doing shit today except for back and some trimming.
I am not sure how to spell crutches,crutchs,crutch's,crutchs'........fuck.

I already had a limp so it kind of balanced it out some...........A upside.
Thank you for asking I hobbled on crutchs for a couple days then Mrs.arb made me do squats so I fucked the crutches off and used a cane for yesterdays shenanigans......ain't doing shit today except for back and some trimming.
I am not sure how to spell crutches,crutchs,crutch's,crutchs'........fuck.
Always blame spelling errors on autocorrect.
Mrs. arb is my favorite person I've never met.
I don't envy you the trimming. You put the work in, for sure.

Random thought...I call any bud that is not big and perfect, under an inch in diameter...popcorn.:twocents:

Pain has me lit up like a Marquee on a Saturday night
40f (4c) rain has almost every sore spot screaming
Unable to exercise for a couple of weeks and stiffened like an iron rod (insert obligatory phallic joke)
Kind of minimize posting when I'm like this
My Masshole comes out and I rage incoherently about YouTube
IMG_20210318_224520.jpg
Lucy keeps me company whenever I'm hobbled
Gives me gentle headbutts and brushes a cheek with her paw, 100% sweetheart

3 things I hate, pain, exercise and cats!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back