Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

This one was in my laundry a while back
Big arse huntsman
signal-2020-09-22-135255.jpg

Has anyone heard of sourcemore.com ?
Any experience with them?
I'd like to buy something from them if they are a good site but haven't heard of them before

Banning menthol cigarettes only creates a black market. I hope it doesn’t migrate to flavored concentrates. I can imagine those that smoke mental cigs are already thinking about how to get it illegally. That’s how my mind works. Who ever thought that menthol cigs would be banned but cannabis smoking is legal in many areas.:juggle:

Banning menthol cigarettes only creates a black market. I hope it doesn’t migrate to flavored concentrates. I can imagine those that smoke mental cigs are already thinking about how to get it illegally. That’s how my mind works. Who ever thought that menthol cigs would be banned but cannabis smoking is legal in many areas.:juggle:
My understanding is menthol ciggs are racist..........:doh:

Menthol butts got banned with all "flavored" (wtf that means?) e-juice/nic salts a couple of years ago here... most just drive over the border (MA is tiny), but others order it online... one dude (a homeless junky, don't ask...) was telling me he buys tobacco and menthol juice online and makes his own with a (strongly recommended) high end "rolling" machine and uses menthol flavored filtered tubes, as well... dude sells 'em on the street for like $20 a pack or some shit. Junky approved... :thumbsup:

(@arb, he was as lily, pale white (not "black") Irish as they come, too...:razz2::naughty2::wink:)

Last edited:
Why is it when I spill my grinder it drops on the rug and when I drop anything glass it lands on the concrete...could be worse, at least the rug had only just been vacuumed so easy clean up!

It is nearly 2am Saturday morning and I just purchased the last Puffco Peak Pro in Australia...zombie shopping aargh!:zzz:

My first 2 learning moments on the Ditanium
Grabbed the wand too far up the base and got my first burn followed up shortly after by leaving the titanium cap over the heating element and grabbing the stem
Twice at roughly the same time
It took me a couple of weeks to get my first burn but I did it right......I think

My first 2 learning moments on the Ditanium
Grabbed the wand too far up the base and got my first burn followed up shortly after by leaving the titanium cap over the heating element and grabbing the stem
Twice at roughly the same time
It took me a couple of weeks to get my first burn but I did it right......I think
I got a woodscents stuck on the tip of my pinky finger once........had to shake it off.
Deep,blistery burn that made me pay better attention..... for a little while.
Also dropped a e43 on my thigh and now have a branded tattoo,another epiphany moment......... lolz.
Vape safely!

enail coils have made me sizzle more than once...another reason to stay under 500f!
I got a woodscents stuck on the tip of my pinky

I like my WS enough to buy 2...@arb must really like his to get into such a compromising position.

Trying real hard to be good with diet these days, 2 fruit shakes a day and maybe a soup/salad combo or a sensible fish dinner..
no dairy, maybe 16 oz of dark roast coffee in the am, no sugar, booze, cold cuts, carbs.. fuck this is boring. literally dreaming of greasy lasagna dripping off my plate.:rant:

I’m looking forward some day having an electric car - if I can afford one that is. I got to thinking about the mechanics, that will effect their careers even though there will be petro fuel running cars for awhile. The cars mechanics is mostly a battery it looks like and wheels.

I’m looking forward some day having an electric car - if I can afford one that is. I got to thinking about the mechanics, that will effect their careers even though there will be petro fuel running cars for awhile. The cars mechanics is mostly a battery it looks like and wheels.
Still many suspension and drive train components to fail i suppose..
But yeah its gonna change whole industry..
Im still anti electric car.. i just dont agree that batteries are the best for environment..
I think just as everyone buys into electric cars, and all the money is made from providing infrastructure, then we will jump to hydrogen fuel cells or something..
Sale of new petrol and diesel ends in uk in 2030..
Then ships and aircraft need to follow suit..
Not sure how i feel about electric planes...
Less parts to fail...

Which electric vehicle is best for the Rockies in winter?

1621428081408.png

And a V8 diesel 4wd with a Skidoo on the back then when the going gets tough unpack the Skidoo and set up the spa...diesel heated of course!
1621428369972.png

View attachment 27550

And a V8 diesel 4wd with a Skidoo on the back then when the going gets tough unpack the Skidoo and set up the spa...diesel heated of course!
View attachment 27554

Also to add to my gripes with electric cars...
I like cornering.. thats where the fun is..
A tesla is fast in a straight line.. but so 8s my scoob..
And the subaru does cornering great..
Electric cars too heavy.. no one has made a light, agile one yet.. as far as i know.. and i dont know much..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back