Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Ugh, it’s never been about micro chipping and depopulation conspiracy theories.
it’s about this vaccine not being FDA approved and also the companies distributing this vaccine have no legal liability if you are injured or killed.

I think that’s pretty plain and simple.

sorry @momofthegoons but it needs to be said
I don't think it needed to be said
I wasn't starting the debate but rather sharing my father's experience and his reasoning for having risked the vinegar shot (even he said it was a risk but to him one worth taking)
I wasn't saying one way or the other and agreed the vinegar was not a great concoction but my dad had survived

I didn't even say ppl should or shouldn't get the jab
I did however say if you are in a better position than my father I think you should avoid the vinegar version IF you were inclined to get a jab

You mentioned sly digs yet pretty much did so to me
I read you had a bad run recently so will take that on board as we all have these times and can become reactive

As for the FDA....lol
The things your FDA ban and approved can't be used as gospel
Just like auslands advisory body doesn't always get it right

Just look at the history of cannabis as ONE example let alone the current FDA word on it

I believe others have posted the lil blue erection pills memes too, but no one questions that

Or the coke and heroin and other drugs they choose to use

Or medicines they have approved historically and then found out it wasn't good for you

Anyway
We prob should keep the Rona talk to a minimum as ppl get funny brained about it
The microchip joke obviously hit wrong (although some here did post that microchipping was a thing last round so saying it was never about is misleading)

Again
This post wasn't for or against the jab but just explaining how things are

We have just gone into another full lockdown here today for at least two weeks
And the brainiest of them all are again buying all the toilet paper

People are special beings sometimes

Stay safe out there people and stay vaped to get you through

Last edited:
:BangHead:

Perhaps it was my use of 'please' in asking that the subject of COVID be dropped that made it unclear that I wanted the conversation to stop? Let me be clearer....

Knock it off. This subject has divided membership and caused enough ill will that the thread about it needed to be closed. And I do believe that everyone here is PAINFULLY aware of how the other members feel about the subject. I know I am.

Further comments about COVID or towards each other regarding prior posts will be given a warning point.

169305893_4120182751375215_8389469986404146239_n.jpg

Thinking of buying a pick up truck and that liner another member posted about so you can fill the back with water

Cleaning the garage right now and finding all kinds of things I could not find at the hardware store
Insane amount of teflon tape

Summah sux, cold weather person here.....except when its cold

I will be scoping out the cannabis sales this weekend plus today. Most stores have some nice prices. I’ve noticed that special days are great times to stock up on product. Almost all the stores in my area advertise and have a menu online. I would advise to shop early for the best selection.

It’s Independence Day soon. Independence against cannabis prohibition! At least we can all agree on that.:twocents::peace::weed:

Does anyone really understand this non-binary and they/them pronouns?

maybe I’m getting old but I just don’t fucking get it. You’re either male or female. Well I guess you could be a hermaphrodite.
But forcing someone to call you “they” instead of her/him is just bizarre.

If we’re going to go there…well hey i identify as a dishwasher, so please refer to me as dishwasher from now on or I’ll be super serial mad and cancel you.

I have a loose understanding of the basics, but I simply don't care enough to ... care. I don't find people's genders or bodies or tolerances as interesting as they do. Millennials and Z-ers are so obsessed with labeling themselves up the corn shoot. X-ers such as myself, we were scolded if we ever labeled anyone. I guess times change.

Some of it comes across as phony to me - like more of an advertisement. A way to create some buzz around one's self. Almost a competition of wokeness. I never discuss my boring old straight sexuality in person because it's nobody's fucking business, as far as I'm concerned. I find that talk boring as shit anyway. And the young folks lack of respect or even knowledge of the suffering of "non-traditional" lifestyles in the past makes me shake my head. Makes me feel bad for those who still have to hide and struggle while others just wave it around.

It's not that I'm intolerant - it's that I just don't care.

I used to think of myself as a liberal, but I find the extent they've gone to with some social issues has made me merely a left-leaning centrist on most social issues.

To be safe, I always now call anyone a "person" or "that one" or "this fucking fuckface piece of shit doucebag moron." Something like that.

I just don't understand the obsession. I mean, if my neighbor wants to host a tri-lingual tri-racial quadro-sexual hobo orgy filled with kombucha shots and boomer hate and lots of fingers in each other's poopers, fine. Whatever. I'm not woke or mature or patient ... I just don't care. Keep the noise down is all I ask.

If we’re going to go there…well hey i identify as a dishwasher, so please refer to me as dishwasher from now on or I’ll be super serial mad and cancel you.

Good choice. Of all the years working in kitchens, the dishwasher is always the coolest guy person in the kitchen.

And that ... is my random thought.

Your ability to BS your way through life may be a sign of intelligence, according to a recent study.
“If someone is a good bulls----er, they are likely quite smart,” says Martin Turpin, a graduate student at the Reasoning and Decision Making Lab at the Unversity of Waterloo and co-lead on the study recently published in the scientific journal Evolutionary Psychology.

Turpin and his colleagues found that people who are better at producing believable explanations for concepts, even when those explanations aren’t based on fact, typically score better on intelligence tests than those who struggle to “bulls---,” as the study puts it.
“However, it is not the case that those who are not good bulls----ers are less intelligent,” Turpin say

@EveryDayAmnesiac Unless we are friends outside of work. I agree, I don’t care about someone’s sexuality - regarding LGBQ or non binary. I don’t want to know if you are straight either. It’s none of my business. Delt with this situation last spring. A person sent an email to everyone at work regarding their preference how they wanted to be addressed like using they or them. What about calling you by your damn name! I don’t want to know about your personal life. It doesn’t make sense grammar wise, ( they them) how about calling a person “you”. Please I don’t want to hear about your personal life. You are hired to do a job. Can you imagine if I sent a letter letting everyone know that I’m straight. Just treat a person with respect.

Last edited:
Love The Beach Boys, they are getting pretty old now. I’m sure they get tired of playing their old tunes. Nobody wants to hear the new stuff. They had a bit of a uptick in their careers with their last hit from the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruise back about 30 yrs ago. On CNN John Stamos with The Beach Boys on the 4th. Why would they put John Stamos with The Beach Boys? Is too many members dead or too old to perform? I think I will pass on that.
Good Times

Have I ever mentioned I hate fireworks? Never was a huge fan... Then my second dog came along and he would lose it when they went off. I started liking them less. Got knowledge on how it effects veterans... and hated them more.

Well... last night was a real doozy of a night up here at the lake. People have taken this to the next level and have launchers. It was like Armageddon here last night. And my poor puppy was absolutely terrified. This morning I'm finding debris from it along the shoreline. I can't think of one positive thing about the damn things. And really not looking forward to the 'display' we'll most certainly have tonight.

Have I ever mentioned I hate fireworks? Never was a huge fan... Then my second dog came along and he would lose it when they went off. I started liking them less. Got knowledge on how it effects veterans... and hated them more.

Well... last night was a real doozy of a night up here at the lake. People have taken this to the next level and have launchers. It was like Armageddon here last night. And my poor puppy was absolutely terrified. This morning I'm finding debris from it along the shoreline. I can't think of one positive thing about the damn things. And really not looking forward to the 'display' we'll most certainly have tonight.
I am with you,have always disliked all the stoopid and never understood spending that kind of money to start a fire.
The same retards lighting them off tonight in our tinder dry environment will be wondering where all that dang smoke came from next week.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back