Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

FB_IMG_1674945080903.jpg

I was thinking about the old dial phone earlier while playing with my new Old Mate grinder that was sitting open with the face down.

“Before I was six years old, my grandparents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”
Russell Means, Oglala Lakota Nation
329160276_1151437935564050_7961941421211244758_n.jpg

You are in ICU? Please take care of yourself and listen to your doctors? Might be time to cut back on that bacon lol..

Hope you are feeling better and out of there soon.
Unfortunately yes. Never will I cut back on BACON.

@Squiby I think health care is worse than ever. It's really sad.

At least ICU is the vip treatment.
I always get right in no wait. :rofl: :nod:
I'm sure there happy just had the wife bring me a Philly steak. Lol

@Squiby I think health care is worse than ever. It's really sad.
I agree. I've been hospitalized many times and I too have noticed an overall deterioration in the services offered. Even though I've felt that I've always been well cared for especially when in ICU, I've noticed a a distinct lack and paring down over the last 5 years or so. It is very sad to see this critical service deteriorating before our eyes.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back