Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape SHOW US YOUR BALLS - Ball vapes - user experience and comparisons

Do you have a logical reason for saying that,
More of a joke, that said people say they can taste Ti, I can't even bite off a piece to try!
I'd say the feedback well beyond OK
If I paid that much I would probably say it was great too, I doubt any baller is poor at extracting.
I'm not suggesting it's overpriced
I would suggest it is overpriced and undersized compared to other options...but people buy those $70ea terp pearls though so I suppose there is a market for it so good on him for filling that niche.:twocents:

Silicone Nitride was a popular choice for the Ditanium
and a slightly cheaper alternative to SiC

Depends how you want it to deliver - Ti balls will dump the heat quicker but will also require a reheat period
Bigger balls = bigger gaps, less density, less stored heat, more airflow
All ti balls would not taste very good
You could probably just drill holes through a solid head in this case

I have a OG all Ti weedeater, to me it "tastes" the same as the ruby loaded head. /shrugs
The ruby loaded B1 delivers more vapor quicker and longer and imo it looks nicer.
Draw is more open, a plus for me.

Pretty cool that CH keeps their product backward compatible for the most part. I didn't have to buy a whole new head.

Ti thermal properties are not great compared to ruby
Thermal conductivity of Ti 21.9 W/ (m·K). Heat Capacity 0.52 J/g K
Thermal conductivity of Ruby is 40 W/ (m·K). Heat Capacity 750 J/g K

Ti thermal properties are not great
I was looking at trying some stainless steel balls in an Ispire Wand banger holder for an IH-powered baller but never got around to it.

I was looking at trying some stainless steel balls in an Ispire Wand banger holder for an IH-powered baller but never got around to it.
I tried this
It takes too many full wand heat ups at 800 to get anywhere
I almost tried half sic and half SS to see if it would work with less metal to heat, but didn't get around to it

Almost possible if you played around more, but wasn't worth me rushing to complete or attempt again so far

I had to do 3 heat ups at least to get somewhere
So the idea is possible, but the time to get it hot enough wasn't practical with all SS
I had ss with holes in the middle too
Here's a pic with half emptied waiting for the sic that I've used in other heads now
IMG20221215155949.jpg

I almost got their Small forest axe for camping but got a Makita 36v chainsaw instead.

Yeah, put me down for one too. FWIW the Project Farm channel which does perhaps brilliant product reviews rated the Mikey best overall.

GB axes are damn nice, sexy even. Have a look at Fiskars, they are damn fine in a different way and priced to sell. I have the hatchet and a mid sized splitter. I live in the Canadian boreal, the fiskars are what the logger here have in the truck box.

The Vikings are pretty damn clever and innovative.

Have a look at Fiskars
I got the Mini Maul Pro to go with my Makita, it is great for driving tent pegs too,
BP90167167-orange.jpg-SPOTWF-productHero

Back on topic, I am enjoying the little bit of restriction my Yinmin recycler has with my B2Cvape Ti,

That JCVap Pockety dab stick makes a nice stir tool and sits nicely on a magnet ready to go.

Nice demo @felvapes.
I have been swapping between lower temps on the PID with a closer load but keep going back to a lower load with a slightly higher temp so I can fit in bit of rosin on the herb and getting a nice even extraction. I found the edges of a bowl a tiny bit green when up close. I like how you swapped the plate for mesh and also removed the top...I have been doing the same, see the nut missing and temp?
1669187281833.jpg

But I also like this with the temp at 610f,
1671362213987.jpg

Edit, 12mm quick connect hose o-rings stretch over the xlr plug to fit on the handle nice!.
Extra edit, the top without the nut actually works pretty well on a 14mm bowl

Last edited:
Nice demo @felvapes.
I have been swapping between lower temps on the PID with a closer load but keep going back to a lower load with a slightly higher temp so I can fit in bit of rosin on the herb and getting a nice even extraction. I found the edges of a bowl a tiny bit green when up close. I like how you swapped the plate for mesh and also removed the top...I have been doing the same, see the nut missing and temp?
View attachment 43032

But I also like this with the temp at 610f,
View attachment 43033

Edit, 12mm quick connect hose o-rings stretch over the xlr plug to fit on the handle nice!.
Extra edit, the top without the nut actually works pretty well on a 14mm bowl
Yea I tried with the nut off, I found the holes were nice for the bit of restriction so put it back on but still have mesh screens top and bottom

My avb is quite a bit darker than yours at 620
By 630 you be pushing towards combustion
590 my avb looks about the same as yours

I still find I get better vapour quality the closer I get the weed to the heat
The outside ring is so minimal when I stir or look through

The twaxing is nice too
I swap between double deckers and twaxes
Bloody hot knife went flat on me right on dab time hahaa

I got the Mini Maul Pro to go with my Makita, it is great for driving tent pegs too,
BP90167167-orange.jpg-SPOTWF-productHero

Back on topic, I am enjoying the little bit of restriction my Yinmin recycler has with my B2Cvape Ti,

That JCVap Pockety dab stick makes a nice stir tool and sits nicely on a magnet ready to go.

Nice dabbing axe!
Bit of overkill but in the outback its probably useful for defending yourself from mother nature in between dabs!
kangaroo-straya.gif

I decided to join in the 'baller fun' last night while doing some clean up of the vape office....

IMG_9709.JPG

Realized real quick that this isn't the bubbler for the job lol. That coil was right up in my face. Taking the adapter off helped but... not using that bubbler again with it! Not the way I burn myself...

IMG_20221228_084457.jpg

Still trying to figure out what type of glass is better for vaping
My M&M Tech water pipe makes thick milky vapor
The Cannabis Hardware bubbler seems to produce a wispy vapor
Of course I opt for thick clouds because of the jolt you get for pain management

Ball vapes need to get more props for being a medical device
My B2 was easy to assemble and maintain
Learned to use it from the first try after the video
No awkward empty tries like the Peak Pro
Turn it on, let it soak and make sure you are sitting down when you hit it

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back