Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape SHOW US YOUR BALLS - Ball vapes - user experience and comparisons

Wow your vape area is organized....

How did you get the handles onto the coil cords? And were the handles something that you bought 'as is?' I like the stability they give the coils when in the holders.
Qshop make their own handles
CH make handles
There's some aftermarket ones that get made of various materials or 3d printed

My brown ones come from qshop and I cut them shorter as they were too long for me
The light colour ones are the cheapest option for sale and I get them from b2cvape - they come as is and are shorter already

All of them have a split down the length so you can flatten the coil cord and carefully slip it in one end
Then you can run the handle down the cord and it threads in the middle (if that made sense)

A piece of electrical tape is wrapped around the wide metal part of the coil where the cord meets and you slide the handle over that to friction fit in place
Sometimes if it's loose I wrap twine/string around tightly to make the ID of the hole tight on the tape/metal part

I don't know how you could wield one of these ballers without a handle they get so hot, they have a bit more weight to them than an enail

EDIT
I see @LesPlenty beat me by a second or two lol
He has the link already too
I was coming back with that haha
I push mine further/closer than Les and most other do just to keep it all shorter

Last edited:
Thank you @LesPlenty and @felvapes for the info. These handles really are nifty. I have a DC8 and am always worried about the stability of the coil in the stand. The handle would help this a lot. I know there are after market folks out there with them but was hoping there was a quick link. As usual you guys have the goods lol....
No worries ☺️
Glad to help

That's my table in front of me
The one behind it in the background is less organised lol
From the rubics cube back is a second table not as neat
IMG20230126001601.jpg

I feel much better now..... :lol:
:dog:

I've read those DC8 can taste nice and deliver a hit

I would still try to convince you to try a bigger baller at some point for that extra performance :D
If you get the handle from that link maybe consider the lite titanium baller I linked above from the same seller
Very cheap way to try what should be like the tLite from pics
Heavy hits there :smug:

I've read those DC8 can taste nice and deliver a hit
It's nice. But I'd think you would have a very similar experience with some of the glass ballers you have.

I would still try to convince you to try a bigger baller at some point for that extra performance :D
Imagine my shock..... :lol:

If you get the handle from that link maybe consider the lite titanium baller I linked above from the same seller
Very cheap way to try what should be like the tLite from pics
Heavy hits there :smug:
I just might. However..... huge heavy hits aren't for everyone. My lungs are not what they used to be after years of abuse. I've seen you take some hits that would put me into a coughing fit.

It's nice. But I'd think you would have a very similar experience with some of the glass ballers you have.

Imagine my shock..... :lol:

I just might. However..... huge heavy hits aren't for everyone. My lungs are not what they used to be after years of abuse. I've seen you take some hits that would put me into a coughing fit.
My glass ones possibly taste better as they have more ruby balls in them

You can take smaller draws
But the extraction is still something worth experiencing
I also find the ballers are smoother than most other vapes
Despite the extra vapour and density at once, you tend to cough less and get the throat tickle a lot less
You would be surprised at how much smoother they are with all that vapour compared to many of your other DDs

Here's some reclaimy drippy pics of my bowl
I think I need to give it a clean lol
Honey drips to make Pooh bear drool
IMG20230126173806.jpg
IMG20230126173813.jpg
IMG20230126173820.jpg
IMG20230126173824.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20230127_114411.jpgIMG_20230127_114418.jpg

Still a fledgling vapehead
Don't quite have the industrial build up of most vape centers
It will be a long time before I get bored of my cloud buddy for double deckers
Takes more than two weeks to go through a gram of concentrate
A tiny speck of live resin with some bud makes a one punch knockout
I'm a month away from a Maine restock and still have over half my concentrate left
I can really micro dose with flower now

If you are medical and considering devices you want to keep ball vapes at the top of your list
In a choice between a Volcano and a Flower pot I will take the flower pot by a wide margin
Both have their pros and cons but for overall delivery the ball vape is far superior in performance
Also, because you can vape small amounts you get to taste more of your flower
Once the volcano does its initial extraction the terpenes are removed and the subsequent bags have a bitter flavor

Okay.... after going through this thread 3 times I still can't find a link for the 'lite' baller. Could be the time of day and lack of caffeine. :lol: So... are you talking about the Tiodw V3?
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/sho...er-experience-and-comparisons.1606/post-94594

Was a sneaky lil one in the middle of all the other posts :sherlock: :D

I think the mini or lite one will be the best one they have atm
Cheaper but better than the v3
Looks to be a clone of my Taroma lite

https://vaporasylum.com/threads/sho...er-experience-and-comparisons.1606/post-94594

Was a sneaky lil one in the middle of all the other posts :sherlock: :D

I think the mini or lite one will be the best one they have atm
Cheaper but better than the v3
Looks to be a clone of my Taroma lite
Ah... okay I kept looking for the word 'lite' lol.... no wonder I couldn't find it. I thought I was going nuts.

Color me interested. I do like the DC8 and if this is an upgrade could see liking it more. While I don't vape flower as often as dabbing, I find that just dabbing can get a bit 'flat' after a while. Not thrilled about having to mess with the coil, etc., to get it to fit. But that's what husbands are for.... right? :razz2:

@felvapes is there a specific coil that you use for the T-lite? There are a lot of 20 mm options....

And how many balls would one need to buy for this?

@felvapes is there a specific coil that you use for the T-lite? There are a lot of 20 mm options....

And how many balls would one need to buy for this?
Pretty much any 20mm coil will work
Just make sure you get the one that says it is wired for an Auber (if that is what you have) and I would write that you want it wired for an Auber in the notes to be sure
This one from the same shop as the Tiodw mini will work
Get the 20mm 110v option

AU $36.60 22%OFF | Enail Heating Coil 10/16/20mm with 5 Pin XLR Plug For 710 Coils PeliNail Shatterbox Yo Dabba EZ Bake Auber RDK PID Controller

I have suggested to JCVAP to make some adaptor cords that go between pids and coils of either kind
I think/am hoping this will happen as it will solve all the compatibility issues to do with wiring

Last edited:
Thanks. That was the one I had in my cart. And what size package of balls?
They only have the 600 and 200 bags don't they?
200 should be enough for you (although the 600 bag is a bargain price)

Edit
I just looked and it says it takes 140 balls
The Tlite takes 200

So it may not be quite as good, but I believe it will still do the job
Most likely the biggest difference will be you may need higher temps and it might have more Ti twang to the flavour - looks like a mix between the Taroma and Taroma lite

I'd say the walls are thicker than the Tlite
The Taroma has about 140 balls I think and it extracts fully so you should be okay

I apologize.... I didn't see that.

The Tlite takes 200

So it may not be quite as good, but I believe it will still do the job
Most likely the biggest difference will be you may need higher temps and it might have more Ti twang to the flavour - looks like a mix between the Taroma and Taroma lite

I'd say the walls are thicker than the Tlite
Wait.... I thought that the link you gave me this morning was for the Tlite.... ?

I apologize.... I didn't see that.

Wait.... I thought that the link you gave me this morning was for the Tlite.... ?
Sorry I passed out, it was early morning here

It's the link for the Chiroma version
The Tlite clone or Tiodw mini

The Taroma lite comes from qaromashop but costs more money

The mini will work and extract fully I am confident
The Taroma and Tiodw V3 take about the same amount of balls as the mini I linked you so it should extract as well as those (slightly better maybe)
I think the Tlite clone (Tiodw mini) will have a performance between the Taroma/Tiodw V3 and the Taroma lite
I think it will be the most affordable performance baller

EDIT
I just clicked the link you shared and that's the V3
Here is a link for the mini (Tlite clone)

AU $47.33 35%OFF | 100% Grade 2 Titanium Tiodw Mini Housing with 18mm Male Joint Fit 20mm Heating Coil

Last edited:
The real Taroma lite which has been retired for now takes about 200 3mmm balls
It's been replaced by the Taroma Lite Plus which takes 300 balls and a bit of coil stretching by the looks of things as it's the same diameter as the previous version but it's taller now
So I wonder how long it'll be before there's a Tiodw midi
(now I have a Tiodw mini making it's way to me as I type (which I think takes about 140 balls))

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back