Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Tafée Bowle

Jeff

Vitolo, your a wealth of knowledge. I'm either buying an EVO or some how hooking up to try one out. The FlowerPot is at this point in the lead.​

I do believe there will come a time when some will look back at a few of the desk top vapes that around now wagging their head while thinking " That damn thing came straight from Donna's Dungeon Of Dirty Deeds ".​

One can see its a process for an existential change to take place with vapes. Simply meaning, there is still room (I think) for the table top vapes form & the way we use them to change. It can take Gifted / Unique thinking to achieve this.

Bologna

je pense donc je vape

I'm either buying an EVO or some how hooking up to try one out. The FlowerPot is at this point in the lead.​

Though I've tried neither, so my input is basically useless, and I don't know your desired use scenario... but I'd go FP all the way, for sure...

Edit: From what I've seen, far more EVOs need to be serviced than FPs, is one reason.

almost there

I also found the form factor questionable but dived in while Tafee was still giving away the cups with the barebones package. I really didn't expect to like or use the cup but figured it'd come in handy in a party. To my surprise the cup and vape combo won me over, such a convenience. I do all my vaping outside and for the moments I do need a drink I would wait to be done before going in and retrieving one.

The vapor from the Bowle isn't as impressive viually as the TM or Tubo but I must say it's very potent. This is the only portable from my collection that can make me uncomfortably stoned if I vape more than 2 pods in an hour. It's definitely a winner!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Bath day for the entire team!

DSC06679.jpg

Thedev

US Army Vet, Dad, Churner & Cannabis Lover
@Vitolo

Thanks for all the material and reviews on this piece of gear. I was very excited at first but honestly,it looks like a giant pain in the ass to maintain the sucker.
100% clean (new condition) is super important to me, I need to be able to reset it to ZERO before traveling. I don't mind paying that price tag or higher, but the convenience has to be there.
I think this will be amazing in the future, but the tech is just not there yet. I usually keep my opinion to myself, but in this case, I do think it can be wonderful with future improvements, Bruno is on to something, but not there yet.
2c

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
It's actually the 2nd most care free portable vape I have.
The first being the Fury 2.
Most do not have as many "pots" to clean as I show in the image.
Many function using only 1.
I did abuse all 9 of mine, and after all of that use, I decided to polish them all up like new.
It's not for everyone!

Thedev

It's actually the 2nd most care free portable vape I have.
The first being the Fury 2.
Most do not have as many "pots" to clean as I show in the image.
Many function using only 1.
I did abuse all 9 of mine, and after all of that use, I decided to polish them all up like new.
It's not for everyone!
It's not just the pots, the air path needs to be improved in my opinion.
I like many aspects of it, I really hope to change my mind in the future.
Nevertheless, this is progress for all of us.Innovation will attract and bring more innovation and competition, and that's how daddy likes it!

Thedev

:razz2:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr