Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Garden Thread

@Bologna yup looks like that’s it. Yeah it is growing pretty crazy right now. They have exploding seed pods! lol
Last summer I couldn’t figure out what this popping noise was outback and then I actually saw one burst open. :rofl:

This is from the neighbors plant that is coming through my fence.
8C2F38CE-213B-40AE-8D36-ADACFB03386A.jpeg

Beautiful! So they smell good too?

We’re not even close to having flowers like that here.... but I was thrilled to find these this morning....

View attachment 25881
What are these called? They remind me of the candy flowers in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. When Willy Wonka takes a sip of what’s inside and then eats the flower cup lol

Looks like a Strawflower to me.

Strawflower Growing Guide​

Strawflower

Crop Rotation Group​

Miscellaneous ●

Soil​

Fertile, well-drained soil.

Position​

Full sun.

Frost tolerant​

None. Strawflowers grow best in warm weather.

Feeding​

Mix a standard application of a balanced organic fertilizer into the soil prior to planting. In midsummer, drench plants with a liquid plant food to stimulate new growth.

Companions​

Dianthus and Thyme. Strawflowers close at night and in rainy weather, so they are at their best in sunny beds seen during the day. Blue ageratum or airy nigella make excellent neighbors for strawflowers.

Last edited:
I miss a garden... i have a flat now, its in lovely grounds though with many fancy birds and wildlife everywhere...
Could be worse..
I dont live alone anymore, i live with a plant lady.. she currently has about 80 house plants.. so do i really need a garden...
The flat is jungle like.. in a good way..

We were lucky enough to be given an allotment on the grounds.. only 6 available, but 80 flats.. they must like us...
Bout to plant potatoes, carrots, squash, and a variety of leafy greens for roy.. (my tort)...

Will post some house plant pics later..

Once ..... in my time of worst despair, change and poverty...... following a prolonged Coma, I lived in small space (free standing garage), that was completely covered in bougainvillea.
I felt rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Once ..... in my time of worst despair, change and poverty...... following a prolonged Coma, I lived in small space (free standing garage), that was completely covered in bougainvillea.
I felt rich beyond my wildest dreams!
I lived in self-induced poor-nest b-4 college at least I was on a warm white sand covered beach on a ISLAND volcanic with wave’s 2 ride during swell of winter turbulence b-4 popping

Why not.
I do vaporize other herbs on occasion.. I keep a separate SSV wand/whip just for herbs so I do not compromise the flavor of my meds.
? I want to grow this season.
The PENTY taste very decent and it’s love’s COLAS as any flavor chaser would.
Looking 4 a LED because the HID affected the ELECTRIC BILL?
The legal store’s have very nice nugget’s however COLAS R not as popular like when DAZED & CONFUSED Was released?
I have a program 4 health need’s so I go thought enormous quantity 2 some?
What grow do U like?
In the South Pacific NATURE produced amazing STASH however growing INDOOR is scientific and harder than nature!
A few year’s ago the CANNABIS CUP was held in San FRanisco and DUTCH TREAT was crossed with HAZE & 3rd place was what this stain achieved?

In a seed jar 175 or ? Exist?

Need 2-try this cross?
I like the parties during dazed & confused era.(south of Mexico along the beach of the central coast. (COLAS were in vogue.
65’ ford fitted with ahold surf rack’s 4 da surfboard’s.
Hotboxing on the Hwy with LED ZEPPELIN’s : stairway 2 heaven on the radio!

Paved Paradise b-4 sidewalk’s?
Folk rock B-4 hard or punk?
Dazed & very Confused = 70’s careless decade however lid’s of POT $10.00 with seeds to clean with a 33 jacket.

Lot of stoner’s r dead & 6 feet below the pale blue dot called earth in the English language!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back