Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy The Garden Thread

Oh..... it has begun in the garden. My Hellebores are in bloom...

IMG_6687.JPG

IMG_6688.jpg

I did a little 'tour' of the garden yesterday. I've got a ton of wild flowers this year...

omg... I just noticed the toad in the first picture... lmao... I didn't see him when I took the pic...

IMG_6747.JPG

IMG_6748.JPG

And this one just showed up out of the blue... I have no idea what it is and have never seen it in the garden before. I love when this happens. @Squiby have you seen this flower before?

IMG_6749.JPG

Also planted a new variety of pansy this year; Frizzle Sizzle. They have ruffled edges.

IMG_6746.JPG

I did a little 'tour' of the garden yesterday. I've got a ton of wild flowers this year...

omg... I just noticed the toad in the first picture... lmao... I didn't see him when I took the pic...

View attachment 17911

View attachment 17912

And this one just showed up out of the blue... I have no idea what it is and have never seen it in the garden before. I love when this happens. @Squiby have you seen this flower before?

View attachment 17914

Also planted a new variety of pansy this year; Frizzle Sizzle. They have ruffled edges.

View attachment 17915
Oh, I love pansies! Such a cheerful flower. Yes, I need pansies in my life. Lovely flowers, @momofthegoons.

It’s too cold for impatiens right now.... the pansies can tolerate it and will fill the gap until warm weather plants can be planted...
Once it warms up I love impatiens... one of my favorite annuals.
When I lived in FRANCE this Influencer in my short life lived across from the famous tower in the GOLDEN TRIANGLE of PARIS.
He would go somewhere cold like ALASKA or GREENLAND?
My wife & I liked warm places like the SOUTH of FRANCE.
Winter never came this year?
My influencer died at 50 (that is a story for later)
Impatient’s are the call where I live?

Last edited:
The world is feeling like such an ugly place these days. I went outside for a few minutes winter sun & was amazed how many nice flowers the garden still has. I don't know what kind they are but they brightened up an otherwise beige day.

20200520_135942.jpg
20200520_135932.jpg
20200520_135902.jpg
20200520_135824.jpg

The world is feeling like such an ugly place these days. I went outside for a few minutes winter sun & was amazed how many nice flowers the garden still has. I don't know what kind they are but they brightened up an otherwise beige day.

View attachment 18570View attachment 18571View attachment 18572View attachment 18573
Flower’s of color are so delicate to abuse?
My front yard is lined in impatience flower’s for spring!
Hibiscus flower’s are full white lice?
My neighbor took them out!
Less bug’s now?
Time to pop seed’s of CANNABIS to plant in the backyard garden.

This year I was motivated to convert my garden beds into raised beds for convenience. After thinking about it for years I finally settled on galvanized steel which won't rot or leach harmful chemicals. It took awhile for them to be shipped to me and then I had to assemble them and move the soil into them. So I'm a bit late planting the garden this year. But I love how I can tend to them without having to bend over. They are 30" high, 10' long and 4' wide.
20200608_153043.jpg

Between the three raised garden beds are two trellises for beans and squash made from cattle panels. They were surprisingly easy to wrestle into place and can easily support my weight so I'm hoping they will support the vines.

Now the challenge will be to deter the wildlife, who love to munch on gardens even though the forest provides an ample supply of food for them. Hopefully I'll grow enough for everybody. At 30" high, they are a perfect grazing height for the deer.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back