Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

In boating we have a saying B.O.A.T. = break out another $1,000
:nod: I've known some boaters. Two quotes stuck with me.
"A boat is a hole in a lake that you throw your money in."
"Your two happiest days is the first day you buy it and the last day that you sell it. "

The 18650's haven't even arrived for me to try out.:whipit:And NOW a Milana is starting to look attractive. And a Splinter with the Box Mod. :scooter:B.O.A.T. indeed.

All colored glass is broke?
$10 14mm/18mm adapter which works as an MP. I believe mass produced with other color choices. Same swirl pattern.
Even plain adapters that use green or blue glass for about the same price as plain. You are a the glass mecca in CA. I'm guessing. You might find reasonably prices custom adapters by happenstance.
t4vhUYS.jpg

New Straight 12" Fab Egg showed up today, it looks and feels heavy and is flawless as far as I can tell. It really does Purr, especially after using my rattle cans for so long now. It even came with an adapter to make it a male connection if that is your thing. I had a couple of dabs earlier and it felt great, I have also tried it with my WS but it feels a little restrictive but the taste seems good, I still have to play around with water levels but I think it will be my new dab rig due to the restriction;
IMG_20190430_142433.jpg

edit; It also has the smallest diameter mouthpiece of any glass I own, I am not sure about this, time will tell.:thumbsup:
edit2, action vid

Last edited:
New Straight 12" Fab Egg showed up today, it looks and feels heavy and is flawless as far as I can tell. It really does Purr, especially after using my rattle cans for so long now. It even came with an adapter to make it a male connection if that is your thing. I had a couple of dabs earlier and it felt great, I have also tried it with my WS but it feels a little restrictive but the taste seems good, I still have to play around with water levels but I think it will be my new dab rig due to the restriction;
View attachment 8945

edit; It also has the smallest diameter mouthpiece of any glass I own, I am not sure about this, time will tell.:thumbsup:
edit2, action vid

Nice looking dab rig mate :)

This is my 2nd to the last acquisition and still my current favorite... The FC-170 from seller Ebizcn...

04.jpg
I read this entirely wrong. I saw "second to the last " and wondered at your discipline, then realized you meant so far, not ever. Whew!!! You have an enviable collection @MasonJar . If this No Buy ever ends, I'll have to get on over to The Gate and get some orders in.

I read this entirely wrong. I saw "second to the last " and wondered at your discipline, then realized you meant so far, not ever. Whew!!! You have an enviable collection @MasonJar . If this No Buy ever ends, I'll have to get on over to The Gate and get some orders in.

I probably worded that wrong lol... What I really meant was that I acquired another two pieces after the FC-170 but those last pieces did not compare favorably to the FC-710. Last night I just ordered a Rattle Can... and am still thinking of getting a Klein Recycler in the future... GAS is real!

I still find the first piece is my favorite.
Why........because I got lucky or just because it is the first?
Not sure but..........definitely the go to go to.
Let's hope it was luck! What a dreadful idea that no piece will ever measure up to the first! On the other hand, you could then figure there was no point to buying more, and move on to collecting tiny brass elephants, or salt and pepper shakers, or something.
My second piece was the mobius sidecar knock off. I wasn't allowed to use it when Other Son was here, so I'm still a bit nervous around it. I should drag her out, and fire her up. Wouldn't want her to suffer from neglect.

Let's hope it was luck! What a dreadful idea that no piece will ever measure up to the first! On the other hand, you could then figure there was no point to buying more, and move on to collecting tiny brass elephants, or salt and pepper shakers, or something.
My second piece was the mobius sidecar knock off. I wasn't allowed to use it when Other Son was here, so I'm still a bit nervous around it. I should drag her out, and fire her up. Wouldn't want her to suffer from neglect.
You should definitely fire her up!!!

Yes sir, I will go fire up my rattle can. :naughty2: :kiss: :naughty2:
Wait... now I'm confused. I thought you were wanting to use your side car.... do you have a rattle can as well?

The Mobious matrix side car knock off is my favorite piece from DHGate. My original, that I had worked by @mvapes, has a small hairline crack and I don't really use it anymore. But I ordered a replacement and even better made. They've streamlined them since the originals came out.

Anyway... I was going to say go spank that bad boy @Madri-Gal lol....

Wait... now I'm confused. I thought you were wanting to use your side car.... do you have a rattle can as well?

The Mobious matrix side car knock off is my favorite piece from DHGate. My original, that I had worked by @mvapes, has a small hairline crack and I don't really use it anymore. But I ordered a replacement and even better made. They've streamlined them since the originals came out.

Anyway... I was going to say go spank that bad boy @Madri-Gal lol....
I like to alternate between two, so it would be both. I'm such a greedy piggie, I rarely use one piece without another one there. Plus, soooper stoned today, so I am not at all talking right, and there was supposed to be another sentence in there. My bad.
I'm the one needing spanking, I guess...:whipit:

I still find the first piece is my favorite.
Why........because I got lucky or just because it is the first?
Not sure but..........definitely the go to go to.

My first premium piece is still my favourite. Everything about it it perfect for vaping to me.

rfK3Gpt.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone already have it?
I'm not sure. I picked up a smaller version of the sidecar, but on Amazon, a while back. When I bought it I had a sneaky suspicion it was from a DHGate vendor and the packaging was the same. When I went back to buy another, the listing was gone.

In any case I like the smaller size (in comparison to my og sidecar which, I believe, is bigger than the 'big' one stephenlmz sells. He refined them afterwards).

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back