Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Okay, so two glass pieces arrived today
Happy with one, not as much with the other

firstly the bad - I had ordered a 2nd kromedome hourglass recycler as I love the first as stated above
This is the one I ordered last time and received - https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

I ordered another of the same but they sent me this one - https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/389886042.html

Which is of much lesser quality and the perc is too high and does not function as smoothly

The base is a smaller diameter and thicker....the colour is blue not green/black and it has no emblem

I have contacted them to complain, am awaiting the reply, hoping to get the one I ordered and received the first time sent

@LesPlenty I know you just ordered one too - so if it turns up without the kromedome label and is a different colour contact them to complain as the one I got does not function anywhere near as smoothly as the other one which I had praised up as being near perfect and they are definitely two different ads they have up on the site

It does function and tornado but it is not as smooth and is clunky kind of chug.....

Now the 2nd piece I got delivered today is an absolute beast
I love this thing, really quite impressed with the function, hit and smoothness

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-new-30cm-height-glass-water-smoking/210563191.html
from steven

I was loving my mobi tower with the GH and WS a lot

Well this thing is even better

amazing

such a smooth hit and functions perfectly with very little drag....really light pull but great taste and nice diffusion

fits in hand nicely and has nice straight joints and percs etc

bubbles perfect out of all the slits in percs

such an easy pull and great smooth vapour

Cant recommend enough for the WS or GH.... I need to use a bit more to make sure it isnt new toy syndrome, but I think this is my favourite piece atm

did not expect it to be so good

mobi tower and this are the go to glass atm for WS and GH

BIG smooth hits

It may be good for dabs too but I am enjoying it with flower for now and have nice kromedome etc tornados for dabs....I do think this would go off with a dab rig too though

My GAS is slowing

Last edited:
Yingmin replied today saying that their holiday is on and all factories are closed for now
But as soon as the workers are back they will resend the correct piece, so I will wait and see if they send the good kromedome one and if it functions as well as the first one I bought

@felvapes you still loving the last one you got (the double bird cage matrix)? It seems a little bit top heavy... was just wondering your thoughts on it now that you've had it a while.

My favorite of all the recent cheapo glass I've gotten is still the Swiss pillar piece I got a while back. But my all time favorite pieces are the sidecar Mobius matrix wannabes that several of the makers now supply. My most recent was an Amazon pick up. But they're all pretty much the same. I feel that these have the steadiest base and are the most versatile of all the bubblers they offer. :twocents:

@felvapes you still loving the last one you got (the double bird cage matrix)? It seems a little bit top heavy... was just wondering your thoughts on it now that you've had it a while.

My favorite of all the recent cheapo glass I've gotten is still the Swiss pillar piece I got a while back. But my all time favorite pieces are the sidecar Mobius matrix wannabes that several of the makers now supply. My most recent was an Amazon pick up. But they're all pretty much the same. I feel that these have the steadiest base and are the most versatile of all the bubblers they offer. :twocents:

Yes the double one is great

Really is one of my favs atm....super smooth

It looks top heavy but sits well and is balanced fine

The base is designed and wide enough to cater for the top part that looks unstable to the eye

I was using my sidecar a bit and then the mobi tower started to take my fancy

The newest double tyre one is great and even less drag

Still love my RCs too

The Swiss pillar looks solid. Everything stevenlmz makes is solid. Especially for the price. I still have a 18mm HT from the boundless cfx/Underdog/Woodscents days. Doesn't get any use now. Just washed out waiting around until I find another vape that uses the 18mm connection.

GH pairs perfectly with the 9in SOL Straight tube with 14 mm connection I picked up from CCG.

Just enough chug, not a huge amount of diffusion. Just need to condition that dry air with some agua. If I hit it long enough I'm sure the water would start to boil lmao.

Is that with dabbing or vaping? I an still looking for an 18mm dab rig, I came pretty close o buying that 14mm @felvapes linked, it is still in my favorites list.:thumbsup:
The kromedome one I posted is great
Just make sure they send the correct one

I haven't tried yet but the newest double one I have would be great for dabs
I just bought an 18-18 female to female adaptor for it
Or could use the drop downs I posted a while back

https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-pencil-vaporizer-pen-dabber-tools-oil/403732622.html

I had these arrive the other day
Have not used yet as the Halo Sic is in rotation
When the QB comes out I will take them for a whirl

Also Yingmin ended up giving me a refund for my kromedome as they sent the wrong one and it was of lower quality

The stem is actually too short and this is the main cause of the problem as you need more water in it to function as well as the actual KD knockoff and then it will function smoothly
The blue one simpky does not work the same

I had to explain this to Yingmin a few times before they realised and send them pictures of the two diffeent ones side by side but in the end they gave me the refund as they say they no longer have the KD one in stock

So if you receive a blue non functioning one @LesPlenty I suggest requesting the refund as you ordered the KD green one with the higher intake stem

There are two other sellers on the gate selling them and they have the same pictures so I may try one of those to see
I just wont be getting my Yingmin special discounts...lol

Alina0086\radiant glass factory has gone up approximately 35% across all glass..........hope it is just a temporary hiccup.
Gee I will have to look at some of my regulars
Hope it isn't everywhere and long term
Yingmin always asks me to use whatsapp or other coms to give me even better prices than currently
I think the gate itself is starting to charge sellers more of a commission

EDIT -
I just checked most sellers I looked at seem to be staying at the same price for now no price rises
Steven/popular glass is still the same too

My original kromedome had a crack in the stem which came of clean other day
(Yingmin had refunded for both)
Luka38 I think is the name of the last seller to have a kromedome copy
I might try them out before they are all gone

My broken one I have used an @ataxian fix via @LesPlenty
Les told me and said he got from atax

So I gave it a go and yay my bong is back in action while I wait for a new one from Luka

Go the heat shrink fix :)

Perfect seal and no leaks :)

Jet lighter inside to heat and shrink and it makes a perfect seal

IMG-20190217-WA0002.jpeg
20190301_174625.jpg

Last edited:
Cool fix...........Will remember that one!
That's what I said when @LesPlenty posted about it on a cloud buddy fix, he said he heard about it from @ataxian
Now I got to try it and am happy with the results :)

Curious if any DH vendors browse around here or elsewhere to gauge feedback
I doubt it
But you never know, they might

That's what I said when @LesPlenty posted about it on a cloud buddy fix, he said he heard about it from @ataxian
Now I got to try it and am happy with the results :)

I doubt it
But you never know, they might
I have so much GLASS it’s endearing to tell you my favorite one?
Whatever work’s for you?
My collection is old however still in use.
The UFO with a OGB small mouthpiece is a start? (FC offers it?) I WOULD HAVE MADE IT A GIANT ASH CATCHER AND USED ONE OF MY SHERLOCK’s! Just me?
D020 is very small (bubbler) great with a PORTABLE! (POV)
Moral of this delusional reality is: DO what work’s for you?
I broke or dropped all my CALIFORNIA CUSTOM GLASS PIECES

My new glass pencils arrived and so did my titanium dab pencil

Tested them on my halo sic and currently using with my QB

Really like them a lot
The Ti one is great, it comes in random picked colours, I was hoping for the greens or blues they had as they popped more, but happy with this one

The glass pencils are great, I think the Ti is slightly better made, but the glass ones taste much better on both the Halo sic and the QB

I am using the glass mostly for flavour
Although the Ti is really helpful for collecting rosin off the paper with the shape and smooth you can pull off clean into silicone containers
I can add links later if ppl want when I am on my computer

They are both great for the rosin sliding straight off and not riding up the dab tool as can happen with others
The shape is to thank for this I believe

Also added pics of my glass collection
I gave away the microscope bong and pork barrel I had
The mobitower double tyre perc is broken at bottom of stem unfortunately

Gas is slowing now
The ultrasonic cleaner helps too as can clean so well and quickly you start to pick ur DDs like vapes

A few of these I will pass on soon as they don't get the same use any more or are not as good as others
A few are stayers for good though

Still a few in my favourite list I would like to buy but mostly my gas is calming..... Slowing at any rate....lol

20190309_224833.jpg
20190309_225203.jpg
20190309_225554.jpg
20190309_225012.jpg
20190309_225343.jpg
20190309_225048.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back