Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

@felvapes you've amassed a nice little collection there lol... sorry to hear about your double tyre perc though. It's such a bummer when glass cracks or breaks.

I'm curious. Why do you have twine wrapped around the downstem of that last bubbler you showed? Is that for slippage or.....?

My GAS is pretty much under control at the moment. Every now and then I'll see something and be like @arb ......

giphy-18.gif

Until I see the price lol. That usually changes my tune real quick. :dog:

@felvapes you've amassed a nice little collection there lol... sorry to hear about your double tyre perc though. It's such a bummer when glass cracks or breaks.

I'm curious. Why do you have twine wrapped around the downstem of that last bubbler you showed? Is that for slippage or.....?

My GAS is pretty much under control at the moment. Every now and then I'll see something and be like @arb ......

View attachment 7631

That is why I only look at Chinese glass anymore...........I can almost afford that.
:sherlock:

Thank you.............now I feel a bit better.
I keep buying new pieces just to have them because they is purdy.........so shiny!
I know, it's hard isn't it
They look so nice and sparkly

View attachment 7631

My GAS is pretty good, but I have a few in the favourite list I see now and then that I just add to the list Occasionally I cave and buy one though..lol

The string is wrapped tightly around to further reinforce the fix I made with the heat shrink
The heat shrink would get a bit loose after a while using due to heat and SG
So the tightly wrapped string around the heat shrink fix and we are good to go as new
I used 100% cotton cooking twine on top of heat wrap to fix the broken stem
Pics above somewhere earlier showing the heat shrink fix
String is just the updated improved fix

That is why I only look at Chinese glass anymore...........I can almost afford that.
:sherlock:

China glass is feeding my habit.....

I know, it's hard isn't it
They look so nice and sparkly

My GAS is pretty good, but I have a few in the favourite list I see now and then that I just add to the list Occasionally I cave and buy one though..lol

The string is wrapped tightly around to further reinforce the fix I made with the heat shrink
The heat shrink would get a bit loose after a while using due to heat and SG
So the tightly wrapped string around the heat shrink fix and we are good to go as new
I used 100% cotton cooking twine on top of heat wrap to fix the broken stem
Pics above somewhere earlier showing the heat shrink fix
String is just the updated improved fix

China glass is feeding my habit.....
Me 3!

Want to take a break from packing ELBs and the negatives of using metal basket screens. For a short while anyway. Would like to get a visual of the goods going from green goodness to ABV. :sherlock:The EQ or maybe some adapters that are more heat conductive to pair with my EVO. And use it like my EQ. With the goods above the vape. give my finger nails a rest as well. Also, Perhaps revape large amounts of ABV without crumb and screen clog problems. :BangHead:

Wanted adapters with glass screens over a year ago (and so did @ddave - check the link in my sig). And I want to use the EQ in fan mode more. Arizer is having a huge sale. BTW. They have the 'Glass Mini Whip w./ Glass Screen' which I had my eye on. :cool:

Well LSS I'm waiting to get the last one from another seller. @ddave has other glass screen options if I have other experiments at some point.:science:

Ebay sellers are selling more glass rigs, in bulk. With Dhgate tiered pricing. :watchout:

The stereo matrix I got from Newvape has suited me once I got some adapters to balance with it. Even fitted an adapter in the MP. Still fond of the (adjustable) glass claw that I came up with. had to replace the silicone bands recently.

1090974-2.jpg

The lure of modding is too great.... It's a matter of "when" you see this again :idea:
It's funny how many of those ideas are coming along to me as a piece is being delivered to me. Already have several things to try out for the Arizer glass filter bag filler. I checked out the V3 and the concentration station as well.

A bottom and top glass filter with socketed ends was one pursuit I had with the EQ when I used the EQ full time. Even tried to stuff round glass filters meant for e-cigs into 18mm socket ends.

Having the silicone bands to hold the 90 degree sockets led to other ideas. I knew the problem of the 90's falling out was going to be a prob beforehand. Had silicone bands on the EVO to protect that. So perhaps that's what I drew my idea from? :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Thanks Atax! I must say you would definitely enjoy this piece as Joey told me it's the only one he made or will make this particular style. Most have the bongos style lip wrap, though still not a large diameter of tubing both ways. #6 '19

Thank you both! I love these purple, blue, pink etc. multi colored pipes, does it show?
I have to be under control!
Some like a big huge large hole to suck on?
I personally like a smaller mouthpiece!
Sometimes I stuff them with something smaller.

Joke: In the next century or later it will be popular?

Love glass so much!
If I didn’t have ATAXIA I would just blow it myself? (Not 4 $)

So I just buy it for now!
Water pipes were made from bamboo in the jungle in INDIA.
Glass is a new material for CIVILIZATION (?)

Last edited:
Thanks Atax! I must say you would definitely enjoy this piece as Joey told me it's the only one he made or will make this particular style. Most have the bongos style lip wrap, though still not a large diameter of tubing both ways. #6 '19

Thank you both! I love these purple, blue, pink etc. multi colored pipes, does it show?
What shows is both your excellent taste, and fine discernment. Your glass is enviable. The riot of color adds excitement.

If I am remembering correctly @UN~YAH had a wicked looking Mai Tai Faberge egg with a sidecar mouthpiece? One of the coolest pieces I have seen as it was DD worthy. Or am I just going insane?

If I am remembering correctly @UN~YAH had a wicked looking Mai Tai Faberge egg with a sidecar mouthpiece? One of the coolest pieces I have seen as it was DD worthy. Or am I just going insane?
You are correct! Although it might have been Serendipity mixed with mai tai, I honestly don't remember.

It's one a few that @NOMAD 710 and myself traded. It was a fun piece!

Hey glass users and breakers. I blown my 4/20 budget early and ordered the G43 w/mod from the Vape Critic and some batts and a charger. It might be the portable EVO on the go that I hoped for. :naughty2: Fingers crossed.
@UN-YAH I've seen your pieces for years. Never thought to ask. Do you blow glass as well or do you just have a good eye for it. I especially like anything complex enough that resembles interstellar images from space.

@ataxian All my colored, fun to look at glass are adapters and mouthpieces.

Hey glass users and breakers. I blown my 4/20 budget early and ordered the G43 w/mod from the Vape Critic and some batts and a charger. It might be the portable EVO on the go that I hoped for. :naughty2: Fingers crossed.
@UN-YAH I've seen your pieces for years. Never thought to ask. Do you blow glass as well or do you just have a good eye for it. I especially like anything complex enough that resembles interstellar images from space.

@ataxian All my colored, fun to look at glass are adapters and mouthpieces.
In boating we have a saying B.O.A.T. = break out another $1,000
All colored glass is broke?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back