Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

^ha, this IS the glass thread... not so much the EXPLAIN YOUR VAPE-PIT thread....

Here is pretty much everything I may use on any given day:
1F27CFB8-C198-4432-8F7E-09653F6ADC00.jpeg

Sans any extra bangers, adapters, coils, clips, supplies etc..

Feel free to blow it up and poke around and ask questions about anything...!

I have individual pics of each bubbler if anyone wants to see something up close... can even do function videos if you want... all you gotta do is ask!

Last edited:
^ha, this IS the glass thread... not so much the EXPLAIN YOUR VAPE-PIT thread....

I have individual pics of each bubbler if anyone wants to see something up close... can even do function videos if you want... all you gotta do is

I thought I had a problem. Thanks for making me feel good about myself.

Great stuff man

View attachment 23011

I have individual pics of each bubbler if anyone wants to see something up close... can even do function videos if you want... all you gotta do is ask!

I like the use of rubber bands on the banger special effects torch, reminded me of the laser bong, sort of,

20210106_192824.jpg

Do Ball jars count? We just picked up a few perfect masons there are killer....Amber for all ABV / blue for trash....
Having my stuff color coded has been one of my many compulsive obsessions ...like $10 on Amazon
16099831953807294826019790793246.jpg

View attachment 23152

Do Ball jars count? We just picked up a few perfect masons there are killer....Amber for all ABV / blue for trash....
Having my stuff color coded has been one of my many compulsive obsessions ...like $10 on AmazonView attachment 23153
I have more water pipe’s than needed?
A few decade’s ago on this planet we inhabit!
Bong’s were not used in western CIVILIZATION?
The smaller mouthpiece’s changed the method of consumption.
Paper’s were then the onlyway I knew!
Vaporizer’s taste very CIVILIZED 2-me?

@ataxian - I prefer small short paths, small amounts to manage my pain.I am the the one that is trying to relax...
SHE is the party animal, bongs, pipes .
Funny, I used to love papers, because of dad.My dad refused to smoke anything but joints.Many of my friends are still like that.
When I got out of service, smoking 3 packs of Marlboro reds and some other stuff they had in AFG, I had to do something.I no longer smoke nicotine, I keep 0 nic at hand just in case.......

@ataxian - I prefer small short paths, small amounts to manage my pain.I am the the one that is trying to relax...
SHE is the party animal, bongs, pipes .
Funny, I used to love papers, because of dad.My dad refused to smoke anything but joints.Many of my friends are still like that.
When I got out of service, smoking 3 packs of Marlboro reds and some other stuff they had in AFG, I had to do something.I no longer smoke nicotine, I keep 0 nic at hand just in case.......
I have my own experience or exposure to marijuana, shit, weed, pot, CANNABIS!
This plant [CANNABIS], has many properties of benefit’s or uses 4 consumption?
Recreational 4 some?
MEDICAL 4 some?
Different crosses of CANNABIS to fit the need’s of a individual!
What is effective depend’s on one’s need?
Water path is luxurious 2 some!
ZIGZAG paper joint’s were all my tribe had?
Big gaping mouthpiece’s R fine 4 some?
Small mouthpiece’s R the cat’s meow 4 some?
Whatever meet’s the need’s of the consumer’s requirement’s?
Water path is a way 2-enjoy CANNABIS in a CIVILIZED way!

My wife doesn’t partake of CANNABIS?
4-me it’s wonderful!

Here's one of the things that was due in today from my lonely buzzed nye "spending spree":
A0F1A260-AB33-4231-9743-420259BC7AD4.jpeg
A black and clear mouthpiece for $3.97 ea plus $5 to ship them.

I bought this Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe 4/19/18 for $38.50 delivered and I opted for the whip setup cuz I already had 2 of Ddave's "water wands" that he gave me to test out etc. and they also work fine as a mouthpiece. I actually brought the whole idea for the "water wand" to Ddave, but that's a story for another day... I like this piece probably the best out of the four. Smoothest, quietest, most universal and it was my first bubbler in this fulltime vaping foray that only got serious in 2017... I'm glad I finally have the correct mp for it, he deserved it since I scraped him off the side with a razor (still a witness mark there)...

All clean and ready to go... it's after 5, time for some MAC and a smile of Jameson... Cheers!

Edit: Gonna try the black one first... I kinda like the idea of not having to constantly clean clear glass. If only Ddave would make a black "water wand"...? Now there's an idea!!! :razz2:

Last edited:
^Ha! That was Soooo last week.....! Back to using Shane's deep-dish, opaque-bottom banger(s) and ball cap, but now using a SiC insert w/3 SiC pearls. Way better than all of the various quartz inserts I've been using. Much faster heat up and cool down.The coil maintains a much more stable temp throughout the entire session. All this means I can vape at a much lower temp and yet still receive billowing clouds. 420-425 is FINE. I'm finding lower temps means I receive more of "everything" as it's much easier to consume!

Anyway, this is now:

This is usually all the stuff I like to have close by for a vapcap session... I don't use this glass piece often these days, as I prefer my new ALT Mini Wax Rig, but it's drying out from being cleaned. It's an ash-catcher and J-hook that cost about $12 total from DHGate (sunshinestore). I wanted a J-hook (had to buy 2) and figured I'd repurpose it as a cheap bubbler for the "Water Wand" (I never use it with the mp sticking up like that unless it's an emergency fill-in for banger use):
0DC650E4-BD4D-48E2-99BF-5233BB8AF421.jpegCE265D54-64EB-4482-A8AD-14418B81DC4C.jpeg84E117B5-BF76-4B3D-B243-DF8C5762C94A.jpeg

Last edited:
@Bologna, that set up you have is nice. That long DV stem with the bend in J hook together should give acool pull.
Always liked a water peice with a bend in the stem you pull from.

Maybe all in my head. A bend sure seems to produce cooler vapor.
Thank you! yes, 'dry' it's not bad and w/water the percs really cool it. And yeah, messing up the airflow in glass cools it a bit more... The bend in the j-hook is especially good here cuz it's one last "fail-safe" from pulling some stank water.... :puke:

Thoughts?:
1610808134759.png

Does anyone know what these are called? That was quick :dog:
1610880842638.jpg

I would like one with an angled back mouthpiece.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back