Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Okay... keep in mind that I am just rubbing crusties out of my eyes this morning and only on my first cup of coffee.. but how does this thing work? :thinker: Does it attach to something else or is it 'stand alone?'

Edit: Never mind.... I get it now lol...

Last edited:
Does anyone know what these are called? That was quick :dog:
View attachment 23680
I would like one with an angled back mouthpiece.

These come in two sizes sai or sequoia.
I gave up after breaking 8 units in the same spot.

I tried to buy a DHGate G9 bubbler for the HEnail but the payment failed so fuck em!
Checked the spares bin and found a few possible options but am leaning toward the Longmada Crack pipe, and tulip/SubDab Pro combi,
1610962805776.jpg

The quartz oil kit with a buddha is the best dabberdoo for we have ever used.
The one with the Ssv works good to but the lean works against it for dabs.
Makes sense, Dabs are really complicated down here, current laws push TXans to favor dry herb, good concentrates are not really easy to come buy, but on the other hand good flower is available at “ok fuck it” prices.

@arb do you have a coupon code for goo roo?

Yeah, It is....just checking if you had any frequent flyer email codes, never hurts to ask...
I am looking over their stuff, definitely ordering something after I finish loading this volcano bowl
They are not exactly fast with the shipping.
Been 3 weeks,2 weeks to received and another at 2 weeks and still no word but that one has a custom piece.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back