Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Pretty sure @I'm Ron Burgundy? has been a member long enough to understand what threads are about in the asylum
I may be wrong and he can feel free to correct me - but as a father of daughters like myself (although I don't think one needs to be a parent to have understanding and empathy for other humans) I believe he was referring to the incredibly off comments in prior posts that are far from humorous and more of a red flag

Any Q's? I have Answers

I had so many glass pieces
I only use a few these days and have gifted many on to needy people
I have been looking at new tops for my Carta though and will post pics when/if I decide on one

No one is forcing you to be a member of this site. If you don't like it here..... you know where the 'door' is.
Yep. Fully aware how it works, thanks.

Been on good forums for decades... other's not so long, and some only a few months...

Never here to rain on anyone's party, particularly your party, @momofthegoons (enjoy your likes!)

I'd appreciate it if you'd at least delete the pictures of my daughter from your servers.

thanks. bye.

Whoa :hmm::uhoh:
Rock spider jokes are far from funny this side of the world ...... Suss af

Pretty sure @momofthegoons has a vagina too and loves a good vape zone

I agree with @LesPlenty , I'm no fan of silicone tubes myself
I' like @ataxian explanation of the lsv/SSV choice and happy with my lsv
Da LSV put’s one in a state of confusion !
Just saying?
R COLAS old fashion on the Pale Blue Dot or not?

Let's keep this thread about glass please. Any further discussion regarding anything else can be taken to pm.
Keep it classy and glassy .......
Da LSV put’s one in a state of confusion !
Just saying?
R COLAS old fashion on the Pale Blue Dot or not?
Outdoor colas are the goods
Just hard to find in an illegal country

I just received my new VA Rattle Can today, only 19 days after ordering...pretty good time from China.
This replacement looks similar to my original except the pinch point for the rattle is better on my new unit. The 18mm female joint does not feel as thick as my original though...we will see how it goes.

The Studenglass gravity bongs from DHGate are popular, 2 of the sellers I put in my watch are sold out already (they were the slightly cheaper listings)!
Not to worry, this guy has 100000 units in stock,
1622181652701.png

edit,
Also here a bit cheaper,

Last edited:
The Studenglass gravity bongs from DHGate are popular, 2 of the sellers I put in my watch are sold out already (they were the slightly cheaper listings)!
Not to worry, this guy has 100000 units in stock,
View attachment 27783

edit,
Also here a bit cheaper,

Everyone is going mad for these...
Am i missing something.. its a glorified bucked bong no???

Why is such a relatively simple device so expensive ???
Do i not understand what this is ???

Why is such a relatively simple device so expensive ???
I have seen homemade versions of the above with mason jars, pipes, and bits and pieces, after a lot of fucking around it worked...sort of. You get a lot of refinement by buying something that has machined parts built for a specific job as opposed to duck tape and hot glue gun.
It was US$599 from the original US seller, now under 200 so getting down to a more appropriate price now and should hopefully get cheaper as more sellers get them.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back