Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Ok. Time to get this thread back on track. Enough Bullshit.

As far as the TM goes I had a nice long honeymoon but I feel like the honeymoon is over. So here are my thoughts.

First unpacking the TM I was happy with all the bags and the extra o-rings and stuff. It was all really good. :thumbsup: Off the bat I am a bit unhappy with the fit and finish of this vape. Light leaks out between the metal and wood from the led and it's not a quality look. Also the metal thumb screw for the battery cover is just dumb :nut: the first time I opened it I scratched it. :disgust: Not cool. The wood is apparently treated with a bees wax coating... Meh. To me the wood looks like a cheap 2x4 wood. DRY, dry, dry!!!!! I gave it like 5 coats of bomb ass butter and it was still dry feeling. I then used some cutting board oil and after 3 coats of that it finally started to feel good.
Then I cleaned the entire unit and did some burn offs. (Please do this as there are some oils especially from the metal.) I cleaned the cooling unit but it didn't give off visible oils so it might be precleaned. I would still clean it...

Anyway, I loaded up my first load .2g of Jack Herer. The first session I got 4 hits from the first one was the best first hit I have taken from a battery powered portable. :love: The second hit isn't as tasty because all those tasty terps are already vaped in the first hit. But I got some big effects off this thing! I did 3 bowls back to back totaling about .5g collectively and I was high AF. Very nice!

The cooling unit works like a champ but takes away lots of flavor. I have switched to using it with a RBT short stem on a j-hook for the most part. It is my go too "take out of the house" vape. To me it's a convection S&B because you put herb in it and it vapes. It's just easy and effective. It provides easy load and reload, I can temp step and avoid stirring, and I can get medicated to perfection. I take my 2 long stems on the go, preloaded and I store them in silicone 18650 battery holders. I load a shortie and put that in the TM and I have 3 loads ready to go. :up:
It has no learning curve to use but with a little time you can optimize your technique and squeak out a little more flavor.

Pros:
1) It gives huge vapor clouds on the first hit, and honestly, with every hit until your bud has no more goodness to give.

2) It's easy to use

3) very potent

4) small and pocketable.

5) fantastic charging cable and a smart cooling unit design. (Accessory quality is better than 90% of the market)

6) it's a reliable, easy, and small convection vape that doesn't have a lot of competition because those that are very similar are not pocketable, they are not easy to use with no learning curve, and most of the competition are unregulated.

Cons:
1) the wood needs to be rethought, I know this is a good hardwood. Oak I think. But it feels like cheap white pine. Therefore it need to be treated and oiled almost every night for the first week. It doesn't -feel- good. That's a shame for the maker as this is going to be a little more expensive than pine.

2) the flavor is not THE best. In fact I would give flavor 7 out of 10 with the stock stems and stick cu. Up it to a 8 through a j-hook and rimless basket screen and no cu. If you watched The Vape Critic Bud try the TM he talked about a Stainless steel heating element having a certain taste. I agree 100% because back to back with a G43, the G definitely tastes better.
Not that the flavor is bad, it's just a little muted and it has that stainless steel taste. If you don't notice this with other vapes you will not notice it here either.

3) fit and finish is not good. Just to be blunt and honest the LED light shouldn't leak from between the wood and metal. And the thumb screw needs to be a textured thumb screw or have a better option. I would be happy with a gasket that fits between the wood and metal, or another option. It's just not a high quality look when it's leaking light.

4) the metal is either too soft or it's the wrong finish. It wears and scratches too easily and will not look good in a few months. (The metal is aluminum, chosen for how it handled heat.) I think a harder metal is appropriate. I would rather my vape gets nice and toasty warm rather than scratched and damaged metal.

All that said this vape is not a stunner to look at and will just look more haggard with time. But it vapes like a beast and does what they say it does. If you want the best flavor the G43 and Elev8r still hold the crown for me. But I have yet to see a battery vape perform this well.

It is one of my favorite vapes I own and it killed my vas in a big way. But it's not perfect in form. All I know is I want one with a burl body and a SS top and bottom. :drooling:

Now let's all stop the childish behavior and talk vapes. Turn the ego down and turn the vape up! :torching:

Wouldn't a burl body add significantly to the price?

Great Review @BestBuds

It would add quite a bit to the purchase price. Have a look at log vapes where basic woods cost $X & burls are usually at least 30% more expensive. Maybe a harder Scandinavian wood would be good?

Fantastic, objective review @BestBuds. Way to get the thread back on track & this vape now has my interest again.

It would add quite a bit to the purchase price. Have a look at log vapes where basic woods cost $X & burls are usually at least 30% more expensive. Maybe a harder Scandinavian wood would be good?

Fantastic, objective review @BestBuds. Way to get the thread back on track & this vape now has my interest again.

I'd bet that in 9 months you can buy this unit with an exotic wood for $175 or less!

This unit was, imho, overpriced and over-hyped from the beginning! Yeah, I'd say that around Black Friday this year we should see a more realistic price on this Wuhan Special, that is, assuming all the workers haven`t fled back to the countryside!

Time will tell!

I'd say that around Black Friday this year we should see a more realistic price on this Wuhan Special, that is, assuming all the workers haven`t fled back to the countryside!

I didn't know the vape was made in Wuhan? The things you learn over a morning coffee. Wow.

"All this talk about the "maker" is getting ridiculous and is detracting from what this thread should be about: The TinyMight.

The "maker" is Ville which is I'm sure a big shock to everyone. There, I said it. Let's get over it.

If someone has a problem with him due to past purchases, please don't use this thread as a soapbox.

Thank you. "

In the interest of transparency and more than a few folks have openly mussed about, Stu over on FC, in the above comment, has outed the Tinymight maker to be the one and same Ville Johann Savolanien. I just don't get to say this enough but TOLD YOU SO!

"All this talk about the "maker" is getting ridiculous and is detracting from what this thread should be about: The TinyMight.

The "maker" is Ville which is I'm sure a big shock to everyone. There, I said it. Let's get over it.

If someone has a problem with him due to past purchases, please don't use this thread as a soapbox.

Thank you. "

In the interest of transparency and more than a few folks have openly mussed about, Stu over on FC, in the above comment, has outed the Tinymight maker to be the one and same Ville Johann Savolanien. I just don't get to say this enough but TOLD YOU SO!
Fabulous. Now we don't have to talk about it anymore.

So to repeat the words of Stu from FC.....

If someone has a problem with him due to past purchases, please don't use this thread as a soapbox"

And to repeat (and quote) myself:

It's time to move on and start talking about the vape.

I'd bet that in 9 months you can buy this unit with an exotic wood for $175 or less!

This unit was, imho, overpriced and over-hyped from the beginning! Yeah, I'd say that around Black Friday this year we should see a more realistic price on this Wuhan Special, that is, assuming all the workers haven`t fled back to the countryside!

Time will tell!

Thanks for shitting on my post. :nunchuks::chill::horse:

Mod note: This is an unnecessary derail of the thread and breaks the Be Nice rule. If you have a problem with a member, hit the report button. Consider this your free pass.

You know......... this thread is becoming a real pita......... and if you all can't keep your personal agendas out of it I'm going to just close it down. Cause I really don't care if this vape is discussed on this forum or not. And to come on to repeated nonsense, that isn't about the vape itself, is getting REAL old.

Now let me make this crystal clear. The next post on this thread that isn't about the vape, makes snarky comments about other members or promotes a personal agenda of any sort will get a warning point. And for those of you who have been warned repeatedly here? That warning might come with more than one point. Just some food for thought.

I love specials and usually wait for them but I think you will be waiting for quite a while for the TM to drop in price, like the Brilliant Cut Grinder, no sales needed when they can barely keep up with demand already.

I don't see special sales coming soon either, at least not until the production has been ramped up substantially – everybody has a different opinion on pricing, but for me personally 250 bucks is, while not cheap, still in a nice range. Almost two years ago I bought a DaVinci IQ for the same price and looking back at it I didn't even have half the fun with it I have with the TM now. Also comparing the price with those of other current / not so current devices like the Crafty+, Mighty, IQ2, FF2+ etc. make it seem reasonable (to me, and I'm not saying said devices are not worth their money), assuming it will keep working as nicely as it does now. $175 *with* exotic wood... nah, don't see it coming at all.

Mod note: We have a be nice rule for a reason. Warning point issued.
Thanks for shitting on my post. :nunchuks::chill::horse:

LOL!

Trust me...the last thing I would have been thinking of when I posted my prognosis of the Tinywipe vape was you, or your review!

However, if you still feel that you and/or your review have been shat upon, then I suggest you return to FC from whence you came and upon Stu's doormat wipe the shit right off you shoes (he likes that kind of thing, I hear) and then go back to your preoccupation with your delusions of grandeur! See! It will be win-win all around!

Don't be a stranger, now!

@momofthegoons your warning will be heeded. I apologise. I barely know what's going on or even who Stu is. I think I walked into crossfire. :idon'tknow: so again I apologise. :worship:

I have been using the TM with a drydrotube from rbt. No cooling unit, just the rtb stem with a rimless basket screen and the drydrotube. It's upped the flavor and is like a mini rig that gives off delicious clean hits. It feels very nice on the lungs. I woke up 2 nights ago with my back and knots. The tiny might got me back to sleep within a half an hour. That says a lot!

or even who Stu is

Useless moderator on FC, the one with the bible bashing avatar...rulea there are 'do as I say, not as I do'.

Mod note: This statement has nothing to do with the Tinymight and is an unnecessary derail of the thread. You've all been repeatedly warned to keep this thread on topic. Consider this your free pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I am enjoying my Tinymight to the max.

My preferred way to use it (so far) has been with an RBTshort stem as an 18mm adaptor and an upside-down j-hook as an extended mouthpiece.

I have tried this method in "session" and on-demand. I don't exactly know why, but I prefer to use it on on-demand mode.

I rarely venture above 7 and I start out a 5 on the dial and get large clouds even on the first draw.

For what it’s worth, there were a couple posters on Reddit today hinting that a “well known YouTube reviewer” was going to be giving a less than stellar review of the TinyMight vape soon.

I assume they mean Troy of 420 VapeZone game,the only trustworthy vape reviewer out there as far as I’m concerned. Can’t wait for an un-filtered review by someone who doesn’t have a dog in the hunt(vape critic for example)and whose opinion many besides myself trust!

it’s about time too, last review by Troy was a month ago and was about grinders, again.

For what it’s worth, there were a couple posters on Reddit today hinting that a “well known YouTube reviewer” was going to be giving a less than stellar review of the TinyMight vape soon.

I assume they mean Troy of 420 VapeZone game,the only trustworthy vape reviewer out there as far as I’m concerned. Can’t wait for an un-filtered review by someone who doesn’t have a dog in the hunt(vape critic for example)and whose opinion many besides myself trust!

it’s about time too, last review by Troy was a month ago and was about grinders, again.
I haven’t the faintest idea why you the The Vape Critic has “a dog in the game” insofar as I do not believe that he has any self-interest in the TM nor is he promoting it or even talking about it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back