Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

They say they hold .18
Sounds and looks similar to the HR caps

Does anyone know the actual size or have both to compare?

Would be interesting to know if the new improved HR caps fit the TM
They may be better functioning

They certainly are a huge difference in HR vapes
I hated the caps in my F2 (I had caged) but love them in the edge (I have solid new ones)

Conduction Junkie!:biggrin:
I actually like convection
But the edge or F2 didn't work with the cage caps
Without they were brilliant
But the new caps work as does the vape without caps and the only difference I can see is conduction from solid sides

The vape on its own full convection is a little beast
But I like caps for convenience and portability and those are the ones that work in this vape

Seeing the reports of the TM having similar issues with the cage caps I made the assumption/connection to the furies

The on demand convection is what lures me some to the TM

I think the problem is the mass of the capsule, it seems to absorb too much heat. If I use them, I will have to increase the temp by 1-2 on the meter to get a decent result (and it would still stretch the session). If the absorbing qualities of the capsule are the culprit, it probably would apply to the HR capsules as well. I'm not even sure capsules will work properly in pure convection vapes (except for devices like the MV1, which does not work without capsules at all), they might have to rely on a bit of a conduction / hybrid situation because of that cooldown effect.

The inner diameter of the stem is 12mm, both the MV and the HR capsules have a 11mm diameter.

We would call it maths here not "math" as it is short for mathematics not mathematic....

English is not my first language, sometimes it's not easy to be 100% accurate. This dictionary for example says that the term „math” is correct: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/math – „Math is the science of numbers.” ← That's what I was referring to. Might still be the wrong word, just trying to explain how these desasters can happen.

Last edited:
HR vapes are full convection
The issue wasn't heat soaking

Cage caps were just shite
The semi solid ones are great

Let's stop the back and forth shit now mate - we already got warnings ay

If you are in America the may say that
Screenshot_20200210-074537.png

If you are speaking English elsewhere in the world like Europe or Ausland as we are here (which is what I said about "here we say") not in VA but physically myself

Screenshot_20200210-074550.png

Habbagooday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200210-074537.png
    Screenshot_20200210-074537.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 84
Huh? Was just trying to explain why my English might have flaws. Anyway.

When I researched, I saw that people referred to the HR devices as „predominantly convection”, which sounds like a hybrid to me. But I might be wrong, of course, and I think I made it clear that I was speculating. Thanks to your input we got that cleared up.

:peace:

I have not yet seen a vape that is 100% full convection
Even the TM or all the others have a chamber and oven that heats up
This will always give some form of conduction
So they are all hybrids in reality
Tera, plenty, dv, TM, HR, GH etc etc etc

A full convection vape is just one that predominantly relies on the hot air to work
It will still have the oven or chamber radiate some heat though

This post does not promote harmony and is against the 'be nice' rule. Warning point issued.
This is exhausting and pointless.

Let's have another video.

...and one more.

I saw that video the other day
Very annoying to watch as reviewers I found and more fans than info or comparison
The mighty works best with a native mp I have found not through water
And such a different vape to a TM to make a comparison

HR vapes give much better clouds than a mighty through water too

Yes you are exhausting being willfully ignorant and naive to the conversation and information

HR as a TM or DV or TERA or PLENTY or GH or GHOST or many others are advertised and sold as 100% convection

However not one of them is scientifically 100% convection
They ALL have some form of conduction from the oven or chamber

So when I say HR is full convection I mean it is in the world of vapes and how they are described
BUT none of them actually are it is just a description of their main function

You are surely able to grasp this concept and understand without being pedantic and facetious

The reason I brought it up was because you mentioned a convection vape can't use caps successfully due to heat soaking

I used the HR vapes as an example as essentially they work in a similar manner to the TM in that they have a heater and a chamber and a glass tube and are advertised as pure convection

They had the exact same issue with caged caps yet found brilliant success in solid sided caps that must use slightly more conduction
So this tells me that the heat soaking is not the issue but the cage caps

Possibly the TM will need slightly more heat up time with a solid cap but may have the same improvement as an HR

You really are a confrontational person and choose to play one upmanship as opposed to just sharing information and trying to understand each other

I am simply trying to explain the information here so it is there for people to mull over and consider

Not to prove each other wrong or be better
Wtf kind of existence is it people live when they think all that matters is their opinion or big noting

This thread is the most ridiculous I've seen in VA and I'm kind of over a few people flexing and being hero's

It is a small world and this is a small country

People should all step back and relax and step off their pedastool before they face some one in person and the real world slaps them hard one day

I'm out of this conversation for now and maybe will chill on the forums for a while
See how people react and choose to converse in life again

I don't use fedbook or social media at all so as to avoid all the angles of BS in here
As an adult I don't really need any of the attitudes in here from any one at all

Deadset I hate word wankers

Last edited:
Love the English Spaniel in that vid. great dogs.
The whole video the dog is saying, stop fucking around with electricity and roll me a joint, here is the paper!
I now want a Showerhead even more as the lady with the blonde hair in the video said; you could not keep hitting the TM for a long time like the desktops.
It is still quite amazing the TM can work so well on a bong when compared to the other desktops in the vid.

That dark-haired dude looks as bent as I want to be, can't say he is not trying!

This thread has really put me off VA. :ugh:
As good as the vape sounds, it sure does attract a lot of shit talk for some reason, I actually unwatched it on FC due to all the baggage that goes with this vape, I think the main reason for all the hate is the builder fucked some people around with another vape he used to make.

As good as the vape sounds, it sure does attract a lot of shit talk for some reason, I actually unwatched it on FC due to all the baggage that goes with this vape, I think the main reason for all the hate is the builder fucked some people around with another vape he used to make.
Hi Lesplenty! The last sentence of your post is very succinct in identifying, in a nutshell, the basic issue for many customers of the Apollo. I'm not going down that road again. I personally gave a second chance and then a third chance. Yup on my 3rd. Tinymight, I was in the first hundred or so. The "maker" still a bit sketchy in quality control and fit and finish. The true beliebers say these "minor" issues are addressed or being addressed in current production. I'll take a wait and see attitude.

@Cheebachiefer – I'm skeptical, though, because I wonder what can feed the flame and make it shoot from the heater through the cooling unit. Have you documented this behavior with pictures or the like?

It's not about you, owning the TM myself I honestly don't see it being possible the way you describe it.

I think the main reason for all the hate is the builder fucked some people around with another vape he used to make.

They are gone for a while now.

@Cheebachiefer – I'm skeptical, though, because I wonder what can feed the flame and make it shoot from the heater through the cooling unit. Have you documented this behavior with pictures or the like?

It's not about you, owning the TM myself I honestly don't see it being possible the way you describe it.

They are gone for a while now.
Weed, weed combusts and burns in my experience as a smoker before vaping
Heat a vapcap too long and see if can't produce flame

@LesPlenty you hit it on the head there with the producer and people not trusting

I hope that the makers know if I don't buy a TM it's because of the way some push it without pragmatic description

I was keen on one

Last edited:
Weed, weed combusts and burns in my experience as a smoker before vaping
Heat a vapcap too long and see if can't produce flame

It *most probably* can't unless you push air through it. You'll make it glow, but flames seem unlikely.

I use and know the device for some months now, and doing so makes a scenario as described by @Cheebachiefer more than unlikely, it seems absurd. That does not mean I can know for sure how true this story is, however, given the serious nature of these issues it would be interesting to see what exactly happened. If it happened.

I also wonder why @Cheebachiefer did not report about those serious issues before he finally got a working device. I myself have treated *any* issue the TM has shown seriously and tried to dissect every aspect as good as I can (down to the tiny o rings that can get lost), while he preferred to hide a serious risk until now. And what do I get? Being accused of „shill like behaviour“, pffff, yeah, sure...

Anyway, pics or it didn't happen. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: sag

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back