Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Two Year Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love rides, same as the next person. I just worry about gravity, should I fly off and land. It's not like there are good seat belts on those things. I worry. A lot. Going to take it to Far Outer Space, with my Magic Flight Launch Box and Orbiter. Once I'm blasted into space, Imma take a ride. Prefer to spin, than to drop. Plus, can you drop in space?
justin-peters-surreal-digital-collage-9.jpg
justin-peters-surreal-digital-collage-2.jpg

Far Out. Going to have some Cosmic Candy. Cotton Candy, that is.

I'd love to go to Paris, circa 1927, and see the legend Josephine Baker. Set upon my table would be my Silver Surfer, because it's a powerful vape, for a powerful show. Going to drink banana daiquiris, and eat a bunch of bananas. Yummy.
View attachment 8175
View attachment 8177

This amazing woman was Mother to eleven, and a spy. I shall drink a toast to this hero, with very fine, very green absinthe.

View attachment 8176
I ate at the Restaurant in MANHATTAN, NEW YORK in the 80’s.
Those photos were on the wall of wear I sat!
1920’s was the style!
NEW YORK is so cold?
ZIGZAG PAPER’s were all we had?

I love nature in all its forms, even those of the alien persuasion. There's nothing better than being outside with my Omni Vapcap exploring that which is there. The Omni is so nimble and quick so I never have to miss a sight to be seen. Sometimes I am blessed with spying an unusual creature like My Favorite Martian's Dandy Lion.
zv3kna.jpg

15ppypz.png

I'd like to take my Super Surfer into Space. It's a good vape, and I think the lights would be Spectacular. It's dark, very dark, in Space. You can't have too many lights, I say. You can see things in Space, they say. Things you might didn't expect to see. The lights from my Super Surfer will help illuminate the illusions.
18lq51u50ape5jpg.jpg

538ffa8626823e7737bbbeeda110d79c.jpg

Eating Space Food. Drinking Tang.

There are several species of orchids, carnivorous plants, trilliums and ferns that grow freely on protected land not too far away from me. These forested parks have wonderful hiking trails, boardwalks and outlooks that give you a glimpse into another world where orchids have been cultivated for decades. It is such a joy to go hiking through these nurtured areas when the orchids and trillium are in bloom. Purdon Conservation area is one such place. A forest of orchids! This area has been set aside to conserve lady slipper orchids. A floral fairy tale. There is a lovely walk through a forest so magical and enchanting. I'm going to visit it soon. I'll take my Blackwood twist Vapcap to pay respect to all that surrounds me.
10z1oo7.png

2ly4efp.png

22j1ja.png

I would love o get a boat party happening with a Volcano as it could mess everyone up for some seaside fun, something like this run about with it's own pool enclosure so @momofthegoons could have a swim in safety too;
Sea_Pool_Funair_C_MyLoon-1200x800.jpg

Seeing there are 4 jetskis doing little work, the following would be fun to hook up to them;

Probably need an ambulance on stand by.:partyhat:

I want to go Sky Surfing with my Silver Surfer and The Silver Surfer. Awesome enough to have a vape named after him, The Silver Surfer is my favorite Super Hero, and the Silver Surfer is my favorite vape.

NiISUp9h-in8j0PslOcJ_rhads1.jpeg

Silver_Surfer_1_Cover.jpg

BtqNihJIcAA5C5t.jpg

Salt water taffy and corndogs, with Orange Crush to drink, for a little lunch.

I'd love to go back in time and witness Abraham Lincoln and His Meat Juggling Show. I shall sit in my Box Seat, and have an Epic Volcano Vape in the box, for my traveling companions and I to enjoy, while we enjoy the show.
130797a.jpg

Unknown to many, Dear Mr. Lincoln was quite the colorful character. Not at all drab and lifeless, as he's usually portrayed. Well, I mean, he is quite dead. I know that. He's just usually So Green. So money. Which is nice. No one complains about That, his being on money. No one complains about money at all, do they? Not unless they don't have enough, then it's Fuss Away.
downloadfile-33.jpg

The Volcano is every bit as Powerful as Mr. Lincoln. Quite the workhorse. Quite the workout. Makes one quite hungry. Starving. What does one eat, watching meat juggling? Tofu, I'd expect. Bean and rice burritos. Oranges. Junior Mints.
Still, great show. Great vape. Great burrito.
Did I ever tell you, Mr. Lincoln is my Spirit Animal?
mark_ryden_1.jpg

At the Lincoln Caves.
History is just so Never The Way I remember it.

Last edited:
IMG_20180819_122852.jpg

Guide Falls Tasmania (this picture is the lower end) is a great place o have a veg, the Fury2 is great for it's concealability and quick heat up time for use between tourists. :thumbsup:
IMG_20180819_121926.jpg

(Top end of Guide Falls):cheers:

I'd like to go back in time, to the place where this scene takes place. I want an easy chair, a good view, and a cold beer. My vape shall be called Mighty, because I imagine you'd need to hold something mighty, to behold such a Spectacle. More power to ya, I say. I even say it to my own self. I'm very fair, indeed. I'll not be cheated of hearing my own hard won Wisdom. I've learned a thing or two, I'll have you know, and I'll have another beer, and vape a bit, thank you very much. Is that too much to ask? Now, as I see it, these kids have a problem, and I aim to see how this plays out. But I want to vape, and it wasn't filmed, so I got to go there. But you knew that, right? Right. So I'm there, with a snack. Let's say, chopped liver. What exactly is that anyway? Are you kidding? You are kidding?! People eat that?! I want pizza. And another beer. Let's say, a slice of pizza, but a Big Slice. I'm starving. And thirsty. So, these kids, they got a problem. They gonna drop that blade, but it ain't a blade. I mean, it's good it ain't a blade, because how dumb are these kids anyway? You sure don't want to find out they're dumb enough to play with a real blade. That would be a mess. Bad enough, that blade is wood. Not great wood, but wood enough to hurt. And it will hurt, and that kid will scream, and hollor, and run, and tell. Only maybe not hollor, depending where that blade hits. Could mess up a body's throat. It's flimsy, but it's wood. Could be some damage. Unless an adult steps in, and stops it afore someone gets hurt. This is a Mighty great vape, LOL. Get it? Mighty? No? ... Don't look at me. I'm not interfering where I ain't invited. In fact, you can't look at me. When I booked this Time Trip, I paid extra for the Invisibility Package. I fell for the slogan, "It's Not Inevitable, Be Invisible." I like that. Why look for trouble? That's another thing I say. So I sprung for the Invisibility Bundle. It covers me, the Mighty, the chair, the beer, the pizza...Everything. So, like I said, these kids got a problem...
EjJ4NY9.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to vape here. It looks so relaxing and peaceful. There's a chair for sitting and a table for laying if I over do it. I would use my Furry 2, Uh, I mean Fury 2, as I watch all the furry critters outside the windows.

Asylum.jpg

It's Tiki Tiki, Tiki Tiki, Time. It's Time to Tiki, and I'm going to take a Volcano. How perfect is that? Going to appease the Great And Powerful Vapor Gods, Ztorz and Bikkel. Going to placate Marawanna. Going to bow down to the Great Green Goddess, Canna Bliss. Going to have a fruity cocktail, served in a pineapple. It's cool. You can EAT the pineapple, after. True story. I love, just love, cocktail umbrellas, don't you? And swizzle sticks. I love swizzle sticks. And those little plastic animals they hang on your drink. The little plastic animals? You know the ones? I got a hot pink monkey. I'm not bragging, I do. Quite a collection, really. A real menagerie. I got a blue elephant, an orange giraffe, another monkey - this one's red. I got more back at the room. You should see. Room #401. I'm collecting. I got a bunch of these things, in my room. You should come see. I collect. I'm a collector. Not just plastic animals. Swizzle sticks, stir sticks, umbrellas, bar mats...beer mats. Anything that comes with a cocktail, and you can't eat or drink it, I save. Bar Trash, some say. That's me. I save Bar Trash. Kind of my mission. Why I'm here, you know? Bar Trash. Love it.
downloadfile-35.jpg

Some times there's a buffet. Meat balls in sauce, with those frilly toothpicks. That red sauce? Red orange? Whatever it is, it stains. They're good though. Shrimps wrapped in bacon. The big ones? Prawns? Why not? I'm on vacation. Anyway, you get the idea. Full buffet. And plenty of cocktails. In fact, that's my back up vape. The Plenty. Get it? And the Volcano. All about the 'cano and cocktails. Another monkey! Blue this time. That's like 14, 15, monkeys. Still no hippo. They just don't give those out. Almost never. That's how they get you. You have to keep buying drinks. Just to get a hippo. Still, how can you complain about cocktails? In a coconut! Or you can buy a Tiki glass, if you don't want too much fruit. Hard to eat a coconut, plain. Hard on the teeth.
downloadfile-29.jpg

Usually there's a floor show. Fine by me. Long as there is Bar Trash, I will be there.
downloadfile-37.jpg

Last edited:
It's Tiki Tiki, Tiki Tiki, Time. It's Time to Tiki, and I'm going to take a Volcano. How perfect is that? Going to appease the Great And Powerful Vapor Gods, Ztorz and Bikkel. Going to placate Marawanna. Going to bow down to the Great Green Goddess, Canna Bliss. Going to have a fruity cocktail, served in a pineapple. It's cool. You can EAT the pineapple, after. True story. I love, just love, cocktail umbrellas, don't you? And swizzle sticks. I love swizzle sticks. And those little plastic animals they hang on your drink. The little plastic animals? You know the one's? I got a hot pink monkey. I'm not bragging, I do. Quite a collection, really. A real menagerie. I got a blue elephant, an orange giraffe, another monkey - this one's red. I got more back at the room. You should see. Room #401. I'm collecting. I got a bunch of these things, in my room. You should come see. I collect. I'm a collector. Not just plastic animals. Swizzle sticks, stir sticks, umbrellas, bar mats...beer mats. Anything that comes with a cocktail, and you can't eat or drink it, I save. Bar Trash, some say. That's me. I save Bar Trash. Kind of my mission. Why I'm here, you know? Bar Trash. Love it.
View attachment 8271
Some times there's a buffet. Meat balls in sauce, with those frilly toothpicks. That red sauce? Red orange? Whatever it is, it stains. They're good though. Shrimps wrapped in bacon. The big ones? Prawns? Why not? I'm on vacation. Anyway, you get the idea. Full buffet. And plenty of cocktails. In fact, that's my back up vape. The Plenty. Get it? And the Volcano. All about the 'cano and cocktails. Another monkey! Blue this time. That's like 14, 15, monkeys. Still no hippo. They just don't give those out. Almost never. That's how they get you. You have to keep buying drinks. Just to get a hippo. Still, how can you complain about cocktails? In a coconut! Or you can buy a Tiki glass, if you don't want too much fruit. Hard to eat a coconut, plain. Hard on the teeth.
View attachment 8272
Usually there's a floor show. Fine by me. Long as there is Bar Trash, I will be there.
View attachment 8280
I don’t post photos anymore since I insulted someone across da pond?
So I forgot how?
Back in the 70’s of da last century in HAWAII we drank mushroom tea ☕️ with our seedless sesamation CANNABIS outside nature style!
Surfing all day long & letting nature do the work: wind, rain, food for soil!
LED ZEPPELIN on the record player.
No job?
No $$$?
0.05 cents 4 a soda?
Papaya was free and so was da weed!
Joni MITCHELL: BIG YELLOW TAXI had grooves in da album at da time.
Those were days long gone by!

SURFING is very decent in AUSTRALIA?
Why did they travel so much?

Not to Bragg or one up? (Tall poppy syndrome)

@BD9 got me thinking of that Ultimate Halloween Destination, Waverly Sanitorium. Originally built to house patients with TB, Waverly is now closed, but remains a hunting ground for ghosts. I'd take my Ghost, because you don't want to go to Waverly without a vape, and because of the name. The Ghost would be perfect.
Ghostly-Apparitions-Captured-in-Haunted-Hospitals-and-Insane-Asylums-9.jpg

We got a ghost pic here . Kind of embarrassing because she's naked. Not even sheets up in here. That's how bad Waverly was.
IMG_2548.jpg

This is my real reason to go. I don't need to ghost hunt. Already got a Ghost. I want to go through this pile of stuff, looking for vape supplies. Vials, jars...are those glass syringes? Are you kidding me? Those are great! Don't know what I'll use them for. Doesn't matter. They'll be good for something. Can't wait to find out what it is. A wooden bat! Kewl. You can make a bong out of that jar. Bong, rig, whichever. Both. More than one jar.
Anyhow, this most excellent video was filmed at Waverly. Scary place. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I was just awarded my 2 year anniversary trophy. Can't believe it's been that long already! Thanks for making us this safe space @momofthegoons

I want to go to a mermaid park, and watch the mermaids while I vape away on my Air. A bit of classic Americana would cheer me up, as I use my Canadian vape. I'd snack on dried sea weed, and bring sushi for lunch, to enjoy while I watched the aquatic acrobatics. Always wanted to go, and I've got free time. I've outgrown wanting to Splash around and be a mermaid, but I haven't outgrown watching someone else give it a shot. View attachment 7940
My first job was a fry cook at weeki wachee springs and a few friends of mine were mermaids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back