Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Yes, my friend....the EVO certainly is civilized no matter its orientation! LOL

No, haven't painted mine...still black with the neoprene sleeve on it which is fine by me. I'm an aesthetic barbarian. haha
You don't have to paint anything!
I just do stupid stuff for entertainment.

Just having fun.
When I get my EVO back she will be RUINED like NANCY only SOFTER.
@CarolKing king who has NANCY? (that is the best name for this vaporizer)

ECjPGDh.jpg

WHERE is my EVO!

Last edited:
Since theirs a lot of talk about ELB cleaning I'll share my quick and easy method. I've found the easiest way to scrape them clean is with a simple nylon tube brush, like this:

0838687_hr4c.jpg

They get right into the elbs and scrape out all the gunk very quickly and easily. If you scrape while the ELB is still fairly warm all the ABV should just fall right out after a few turns of the brush. Every month or so give them a good cleaning with some PBW and that's all she wrote.
I've been getting them free with my portable vaporizers. There is other types and actual test tube cleaners that work with ELBs.

I can very carefully use my test tube cleaner in the top portion of the EVO.

There are ones that are nylon or thin SS handles of different diameters and one with a key chain with several small types that I find useful for cleaning the bottom part of the bamboo.
s-l500.jpg

Yes, my friend....the EVO certainly is civilized no matter its orientation! LOL

No, haven't painted mine...still black with the neoprene sleeve on it which is fine by me. I'm an aesthetic barbarian. haha
@Baron23 can't wait!
I feel like CHRISTMAS in JULY!
EVO is coming home to CANNABIS COUNTRY.
Love this device.
I can READ and MEDICATE = CIVILIZED

My wife bought me EYE LASH BRUSHES to clean my EBL'S
MY WATER PIPES are clean.
Ready for ACTION!

Some of my VAPORIZERS are PINK and CREAM WHITE.
Need some PURPLE and BLUE to complete my FOLLY.

I'm a VAPORIST not a SMOKER! (TASTE BETTER)

Sadly only the glass in this photo that have survived are the adapters. The spoons (and j-hooks) are broken, But worked great before they got damaged. The multi colored still works in the top of my FCball.
I do want to re-purpose the white and blue into 18mm females for my EVO's.
xRNCfqC.png

@Baron23 can't wait!
I feel like CHRISTMAS in JULY!
EVO is coming home to CANNABIS COUNTRY.
Love this device.
I can READ and MEDICATE = CIVILIZED

My wife bought me EYE LASH BRUSHES to clean my EBL'S
MY WATER PIPES are clean.
Ready for ACTION!

Some of my VAPORIZERS are PINK and CREAM WHITE.
Need some PURPLE and BLUE to complete my FOLLY.

I'm a VAPORIST not a SMOKER! (TASTE BETTER)
So, I gather you got shipping notification that your EVO is on its way back to you? If so.....GREAT NEWS!! :aaaaa:

What's up with your Enano...still out for repair?

Dammit I didnt realise there was an evo thread...
Iv missed the bloody party.....

Well hello everyone, I'll be here more now...

Iv been using whole nug chunks in my vapcap for a while now, as it tastes far superior to ground material..
But iv never done it in the evo....
Imagine how good that could taste..

Why have I not done this...???

I will in a few hours... I'll let you know....

Iv been using whole nug chunks in my vapcap for a while now, as it tastes far superior to ground material..

Why have I not done this...???

I will in a few hours... I'll let you know....
I love my EVO, however torches are prohibited by my family?
Realized? Who me?

ROSIN in a EVO QUARTS NAIL with the heat turned down = MULTI-VERSE with out a ROCKET

Grain of rice cut in 4 parts = TOOK my breath away. MEDICATED BEYOND

Last edited:
I think the EVO does it's thing differently and is a different experience. Or should I say the VC is different?

As for me. It dries the outside first and I get more of the frosty but less fruity flavor on lower temps. Like some convection vapes, don't take that as a negative. Just the flavor profile reminds me of that sepectrum of vapor.

Tell us what you discover @Kellya86 . I would like to hear your impressions, since you gave me the best instructions as a new user.

As for me, I'd split the difference and use a coarse grind so more air pass through the ELB evenly. So I'm not just stripping the frost off. Just enough to pull the flowers apart.

My former everyday method? SCS @ 2:40 and stir once. Broke myself of overpacking and the lesser desirable over toasted taste. Although I can get some caramel- toffee flavors sometimes.

Lately at lower temps at 12:30 and stir it often enough to break up the larger pieces to finer bits. It always comes out the coffee colored and is broken down to powder regardless of clock setting, If I stir it and extract more at the lower temps.

The heat passing through and how my materials might stack in the ELB is where I focus more than the dial setting. I mess with the dials even less.
But I reset the power switch just before I take a draw. Out of habit. So no bummer power failures in mid-rip. If I forget to reset it after that. Well good then.....:sleeping:

My 2 EVO's are different enough. One does heat up the ELB more where the other seems to be more pass-thru heat. so YMMV?

I used a 0.05 nug...
I got a tasty, but whispy hit.... at 12...
And a pretty milky and tasty second hit....at 2...
Id emptied, crushed and repacked though...

I wont be repeating...

I think the EVO does it's thing differently and is a different experience. Or should I say the VC is different?

As for me. It dries the outside first and I get more of the frosty but less fruity flavor on lower temps. Like some convection vapes, don't take that as a negative. Just the flavor profile reminds me of that sepectrum of vapor.

Tell us what you discover @Kellya86 . I would like to hear your impressions, since you gave me the best instructions as a new user.

As for me, I'd split the difference and use a coarse grind so more air pass through the ELB evenly. So I'm not just stripping the frost off. Just enough to pull the flowers apart.

My former everyday method? SCS @ 2:40 and stir once. Broke myself of overpacking and the lesser desirable over toasted taste. Although I can get some caramel- toffee flavors sometimes.

Lately at lower temps at 12:30 and stir it often enough to break up the larger pieces to finer bits. It always comes out the coffee colored and is broken down to powder regardless of clock setting, If I stir it and extract more at the lower temps.

The heat passing through and how my materials might stack in the ELB is where I focus more than the dial setting. I mess with the dials even less.
But I reset the power switch just before I take a draw. Out of habit. So no bummer power failures in mid-rip. If I forget to reset it after that. Well good then.....:sleeping:

My 2 EVO's are different enough. One does heat up the ELB more where the other seems to be more pass-thru heat. so YMMV?
You seem to be a really intelligent person.

I'm down to two plug-in's I use most: EVO & NANO for my medical needs.
They both taste amazing to my liking.
The EVO is different than the NANO.
However that is what I use.

Portables are for those who need them.

I can't consume cannabis like when I was a young gun "GROMET".
I had so many vaporizers at one time?
My wife thought it was strange? (a Blow Dryer Collection)

So being the weak male homo sapiens that I am I just have what I need.

I try to be CIVILIZED however I fail in that attempt?

Their is no MAGIC only REALITY!
The super natural does not exist!
IMAGINATION out of control is how mankind operates?

EVO is CIVILIZED!
I can only wish!

Last edited:
I'll take that as encouragement. :biggrin:

Fortumatly @ataxian, Being civilized isn't pass/fail. One can become more civilized and feel less less civilized. I'm trying to be more CIVILIZED with my EVO's. All civilizations progress?

The 'super natural' and 'magic' lies where things are inexplicable. I'm sometimes a skeptic of 'rational thought' and it's shortcomings. :sherlock:

We have to hit the reset often enough and remember science in it's most over simplistic form is about measuring and weighing things and drawing conclusions and theories and building on that. It got us to Mars.

How often has there been a new paradigm for say what the atom itself is representing? I knew once I bothered to learn what basic theoretical quantum physics rules exist, there would be some experiment that would come along to challenge that and a new model would need to be formed to explain that, and so it goes...
quote-what-we-observe-is-not-nature-itself-but-nature-exposed-to-our-method-of-questioning-werner-heisenberg-56-57-98.jpg

or Life could be a dream.
Sh- boom! Sh-boom! Sha-na-na-na-na-na-na-na.
Jim Carrey's Hilarious Sophisticated Coversation With Conan O'Brien

Vaping through glass is CIVILIZED!
:sunbathing:If only more things could be as civilized as the EVO. We would be colonizing Mars right now.

Last edited:
@Cuckfumbustion that ^^^ was an epic post.... I am way too stoned to even attempt to reply further. But.... epic. Lama lama ding dong. :biggrin: :weed:
Glad that rang some bells enough for you to experience the inexplicable. :whoa: Life can be as complex as the vibrations caused between atoms or as simple as a do-wop song written in 1954. :cheers:

Have my EVO and 'Spoon' adapter. It's is such a low profile. I can look at my monitor and take a draw and type away. I do want to repair the other two and make them female with some leftover 14mm/18mm adapters.

Then the profile will be even lower. More progress more CIVILIZED. :angel2:

EVO is CIVILIZED!
I can only wish!
Brother the Evo is such a civilized vape that a lot of people could have all of their needs met by that alone :D I am like you, less vapes is more is how I see it!

I used to own a lot, but narrowed my vape collection down in recent times. The evo is one of the very few flower vapes I kept, because like you, I saw that it is one of the very best desktops that money can buy. It is one of very few flower vapes that 'just works' every time with superior flavor and huge clouds to boot.

I laughed so much at your comment about a 'blow dryer collection' lol! So many vapes seem like very elaborate blow-dryers don't they?! :rofl: :cheers:

From where I sit, you are as CIVILIZED as they come my friend! You have chosen quality over quantity :biggrin: Hope you got some wonderful material to enjoy in that evo bro! As you've always said since we first spoke - Cannabis is the holy grail. Not the vapes!

EVO is CIVILIZED!
I can only wish!

I've pretty much downsized to a dab rig and nail. Less is always more.

I've pretty much downsized to a dab rig and nail. Less is always more.

Im down to my evo and a few vapcaps...
It seems to be all I need right now...

Until the vapexhale/xhale labs portable shows it's face....

There is just nothing I want that bad yet...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back