Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
A cloud buddy? So, We all want/have cloud buddys. So glad I was able to snag mine and will keep my eye out for a backup. I like the barrel shape and the side car has a flat bottom to it. @Baron23 I'll pass on any reliable source If I find for the prized accessory.
Thank you, please do but what does it offer that the two I showed, in the link Mom posted above, do not??

Thank you, please do but what does it offer that the two I showed, in the link Mom posted above, do not??
I guess they are different enough to fill a niche.
I know mine with adapters can support 2 EVO's and the other things I mentioned before about the squared off barrel Shape.The bottom of the sidecar can collect what have you. I've owned a few claisens and they all died. The walls on the barrel feel thick and with few rounded corners as stress points to break on me. To think I had a vapor buddy all this time. :biggrin:

Each of your choices hones on a different function, if you think about it. :thinker:
@momofthegoons - hi Mom...yeah, VapeXhale doesn't make Cloud Buddies any longer but I found these:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter
View attachment 359

And

http://www.planetvape.ca/megashot-glass-double-bowl-offset-adapter.html
View attachment 360

Oregon Glass has something similar but doesn't have the offset that I wanted. I'm sure he could (and is willing to) make one, but I just bought one of the above. This is Oregon's:
http://www.oregonglassblower.com/18-14mm-Glass-Adapter-With-10mm-Carb-18M-14F-18-14-10c.htm

View attachment 361
The vapefiend one resembles mine and @mom's. $50.00 if you must have it. Can't find it on ebay and DHgate ATM.

The planet vapes looks best for a carb setup especially the handle. I would examine the joint on it, if you plan on defying gravity with your setups. But could work fine with a log vape in the sidecar.

The Oregon is all about the airpath. Sturdy and under $40. but the carb is 10mm, Not the dimensions I had in mind tho. The top is 14mm. But a custom that was all 18mm would be the best of most of the offerings.
I'd trade off the barrel for the action for this.

I know mine with adapters can support 2 EVO's and the other things I mentioned before about the squared off barrel Shape.The bottom of the sidecar can collect what have you. I've owned a few claisens and they all died. The walls on the barrel feel thick and with few rounded corners as stress points to break on me. To think I had a vapor buddy all this time. :biggrin:

Each of your choices hones on a different function, if you think about it. :thinker:

The vapefiend one resembles mine and @mom's. $50.00 if you must have it. Can't find it on ebay and DHgate ATM.

The planet vapes looks best for a carb setup especially the handle. I would examine the joint on it, if you plan on defying gravity with your setups. But could work fine with a log vape in the sidecar.

The Oregon is all about the airpath. Sturdy and under $40. but the carb is 10mm, Not the dimensions I had in mind tho. The top is 14mm. But a custom that was all 18mm would be the best of most of the offerings.
OR.GLASS BLOWERS = MIKE

All my mouth piece's or most were made to my liking.
Mike of OGB would be the best source. (he could make it the way we want?) size doesnt matter in this case?

OR.GLASS BLOWERS = MIKE

All my mouth piece's or most were made to my liking.
Mike of OGB would be the best source. (he could make it the way we want?) size doesnt matter in this case?
I agree. He's a great source and has excellent customer service. And his stuff is solid; which you want when you're going to balance something like the EVO (of two :tongue:) on it.

Let me try to reach out to him. I haven't since I started the forum. Perhaps he'd also like to join. :biggrin:

I have thought about how do-able it is. They would have to be enough clearance for all 3 sockets and enough glass to make a solid form out of it. The side might have to be further away.

If there was a taller OG version with all 18mm females. That would be an adapter-less arrangement for a lot of my setups. :zzz: Including my 2 EVOs.

I have used both and they are not claisens but are adapters produced for vapes. They both work fine, the carb plugs work fine on both, the perhaps have a bit of a collection area under the joint but not much...really not looking at these as reclaim collectors...just wanted a good carb'd adapter for Enano and EVO and believe I'm doing ok with these.

I agree, $50 ask from POV is indeed a bit much...but it was in stock and there is the bird in the hand vs......

Thanks and if you do find a real VXH Cloud Buddy, I'm all about it...would love to have one.

I agree, $50 ask from POV is indeed a bit much...but it was in stock and there is the bird in the hand vs......
I'm taking better care of the one I have and treating it like it's worth $50.00. :nod: I like that it doesn't go for the curves with that particular vape adapter that you find with a claisen is the comparison I'm getting with. Collection isn't a huge a thing with me so much, but it seems more suited for that with the bottom.

How would I know what an authentic VXH cloud buddy be like? Vapexhale does treat their socketed glass adapters differently then say lab stock. Like say their whip ends are more 90 degrees with a decent amount of inside volume.

Who knows. :biggrin: Maybe your next $50.00 will be the OGB bridge being cooked up in this thread?

As I recall, the original Cloud Buddy was around $45.00. So $50.00 nowadays isn't that much of a mark up if you can get something as solid. :twocents:

I broke my original Buddy.... :cry: And it's actually how @mvapes and I 'met.' He pm'd me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to buy his spare. And that's the one you're seeing in the pics. :biggrin:

How would I know what an authentic VXH cloud buddy be like?

Maybe @momofthegoons can post some detailed pics of hers from different angles? Then we can go hunting or perhaps as OGB to whip up a couple of exact copies???? Maybe??

I broke my original Buddy.... :cry: And it's actually how @mvapes and I 'met.' He pm'd me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to buy his spare. And that's the one you're seeing in the pics. :biggrin:
Clone it. :dogpile:

No luck finding any of that type in my usual places. If you own a log vape and an EVO and that might be worth the $50. I got mine from ebay and seen it thru DHgate vendors ages ago. Wonder who cloned who first?

Is this a thing? It goes to a whip hose and ...I dunno. Is it a functional thing?
Black_Nebula_Lifestyle_NEW_1024x1024.png

No luck finding any of that type in my usual places. If you own a log vape and an EVO and that might be worth the $50. I got mine from ebay and seen it thru DHgate vendors ages ago. Wonder who cloned who first?
Not sure... but I know Oregon Glassblower made/makes them. And is willing to continue doing so. :thumbsup:

Is this a thing? It goes to a whip hose and ...I dunno. Is it a functional thing?
I saw those posted on the teamvapexhale IG account. Looks like they are offering a whip for the EVO with that mouthpiece now. They call the mouthpiece 'The Nebula.'

Got an email from them a few days ago about this. Doesn't look like anything you couldn't really do before with the evo(I know they've been selling the whip adapter minus the MP for a while now, I remember getting one when I bought my hydrabase about a year ago) but the mouthpiece looks pretty cool. IMHO though the evo just runs too hot for me to be able to hit it dry unless you really dial down the temp. Maybe some peoples lungs are built for that but not me please!

I found someones bag of boo at a park pavilion and knew once I got it home I could sample the leaves of what the locals are growing. Also mull grinded some lemongrass and lemon balm. Mixed the 3 and filled 7 ELBs. Made some ISO hash and have been stretching the two. Have a mint tea blend that I buy locally that is great tasting in the EVO. The Apple mint in the blend taste like sour apples. :tongue:

You can taste the stem of teas, so clean them appropriately. But how CIVILIZED is that? I can vape all this on a whim? :juggle:

My first dog was nick named Boo Dog..... thank you for that trip in the way back machine.....:hug:
Awesome! Glad that brought up some good times with you and Boo Dog. :dancing:
Finding the bag in the state that it was in, I pictured some local country boy dropping it out of his backpocket. 'Boo' was the appropriate. Cause after a few seconds, it'll sneak up behind you. :lmao:
Also a sweet find that got me through my dry spell. The Boo and heady teas in one ELB, ISO hash in another. All hitting the notes together to form a solid song. If you know what I mean. :cool:

I took an ordinary SS screen and bent it and proceeded to scrap all the gold goodness off of my glass adapters and threw it in an empty ELB. It was good for a few strong draws worth. :smile:

Sometimes enough wet stuff collects on the inside cap that I scrape it and revape it.

When I keep a SS screen just above the ELB inside my 18mm to 14mm adapter, the larger particles catch on the screen, get reheated longer and turn to vapor. And adds something different to the flavor and vapor profile.

If you are willing to stir enough in between draws and feel it is worthwhile, it will eventually crumble to a dark powder form. With just enough heat behind it to dry things further.

Clone it. :dogpile:

Black_Nebula_Lifestyle_NEW_1024x1024.png
Write to 7th Floor LLC and ask for one.....
send them a picture if you like.
I got a couple for patients a year ago.
Look at https://vapestore.co.za/ssv-donut-mouthpiece .....
if you like that and want to get one directly from 7th floor without a special request, order them at: http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...vaporizer-parts/super-surfer/mouthpieces.html
The cheapest ones they have in stock are at http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/.../mouthpieces/custom-doughnut-mouthpieces.html

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back