Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Ugh so for some reason i jus cant purchase from vxh...
So the cheapest option for me is vapefiend...
But they dont sell just the unit, and cheapest class option is 335 quid... as opposed to 235 from vxh with the 20 % discount...

Soo unsure what to do now... maybe wait and see black friday deals.. but also looks like vapefiend low in stock..
Wait and see i suppose... how hard is it to give someone money...

Limited stock stressing me out, vapefiend are like the only place that sells it in uk, and they have bearley any stock left... so i jus ordered the evo with graphite helio for £335...
If they are available with discount black friday ill jus buy again and return full price one..

Panic over... finally gonna have a spare evo again... which means i can abuse my current one...

Also looking forward to the helio... do you have one @momofthegoons or anyone...
Its very small but that may be a good thing idk..
Be nice to use with solo or vapcaps too...

Im excited now, this my first vape purchase since having to sell all my vapes last year to survive.... and police took some too...
Getting back on top.....

I have the Calyx... which is similar. I like it a lot with the EVO. Lol... you may have inspired me to use it today after I work out. :biggrin:

I got the 10 quid discount thanks...
And this way i get it by lunch tomorrow, no shipping or customs tax so im happy...

Gonna grab some quartz nails to see if its any tastier...

Then thats my vas satisfied for a while...

Gave up trying to clean... jus gonna buy new evo to satisfy my ocd...

Tried to order new evo today, my order failed twice, and took money twice... kinda annoyed about it... hopefully money goes back in and i can try again tomorrow... want the 20% discount...

Anyway, im gonna get some cheap dhgate glass to go with it... anyone got any recommendations????
I’m late to the party but while I find PBW to be very effective for cleaning glass used for flower, I have never found it effective for oil rigs or concentrate reclaim. I find ISO works much better in that case.

have you capped the bamboo and let the ISO soak a good bit? Sounds like over time that stuff got carbonized and that’s hard to penetrate.

Now, almost all solvents (incl H2O) work better when hot. I def don’t suggest you run your EVO w a bamboo full of ISO for obvious safety reasons but if you can get Simple Green or its analog, perhaps cap, fill, and run it at a low temp.

Acetone is another very good and strong solvent but is also highly volition and also should not be used near active electronics or heating coils.

Now, if you really want to get serious, get some rifle barrel carbon remover, put some in there and let it soak....you can also get small caliber nylon brushes and thin rods and maybe even brush the areas...maybe they will fit. But, you would have to def clean that stuff out well...with ISO I should think...before using.

If this stuff will get a carbon ring out of the throat of a rifle barrel, it will get carbonized shit out of your bamboo....I think! haha

Amazon product ASIN B0070ISQZG
cheers

Last edited:
I’m late to the party but while I find PBW to be very effective for cleaning glass used for flower, I have never found it effective for oil rigs or concentrate reclaim. I find ISO works much better in that case.

have you capped the bamboo and let the ISO soak a good bit? Sounds like over time that stuff got carbonized and that’s hard to penetrate.

Now, almost all solvents (incl H2O) work better when hot. I def don’t suggest you run your EVO w a bamboo full of ISO for obvious safety reasons but if you can get Simple Green or its analog, perhaps cap, fill, and run it at a low temp.

Acetone is another very good and strong solvent but is also highly volition and also should not be used near active electronics or heating coils.

cheers

Yeah i did the iso soak and achieved nothing... its my own greedy fault for over loading...

But its proper welded on, been trying to find some sort of cleaning brush but its amazing how small the holes are to the chambers..

Trust me iv considered doing something really risky and just boiling a little iso in there but i jus cant do it.. i think jus a few seconds of heat would do but i jus feel like it will crack..

I think an upside down full temp burn would work, but pretty sure not supposed to leave this unit upside down...

I dont know, i get my new one tomorrow to stash away, giving me free reign to abuse this one and not care too much....

Can anyone tell me if there is any taste difference with the quartz nail... ??? @momofthegoons do you use quartz or boro ???

Yeah i did the iso soak and achieved nothing... its my own greedy fault for over loading...

But its proper welded on, been trying to find some sort of cleaning brush but its amazing how small the holes are to the chambers..

Trust me iv considered doing something really risky and just boiling a little iso in there but i jus cant do it.. i think jus a few seconds of heat would do but i jus feel like it will crack..

I think an upside down full temp burn would work, but pretty sure not supposed to leave this unit upside down...

I dont know, i get my new one tomorrow to stash away, giving me free reign to abuse this one and not care too much....

Can anyone tell me if there is any taste difference with the quartz nail... ??? @momofthegoons do you use quartz or boro ???
Also, if you feel you can't save it and are will to try more radical approaches....CLR will work if again you cap it, fill it, and let it sit overnight.

Amazon product ASIN B00009EFEX
And no....please do NOT heat ISO in the bamboo....I dunno, that just sounds like a bomb in the making.

Since you are a veteran user. I would guess the answer might be in the difference between the heat profiles of each glass. I've also read elsewhere there is no real taste difference.

One may or may not clean easier than the other depending on your method and if you look at the slits of each, one can hold more than the other.

Generally, I presume a metal vape will heat the materials better, but the glass will allow for a cleaner hit. So maybe using the glass that heats up best with the VXL might be the best option? :thinker:
And no....please do NOT heat ISO in the bamboo....I dunno, that just sounds like a bomb in the making.
How do you feel about ISO and Coarse sea salt and a little gentle shaking? The salt would be working as an abrasive.

How do you feel about ISO and Coarse sea salt and a little gentle shaking? The salt would be working as an abrasive.
If you are asking me, I have zero problem with salt in ISO as it seems many have used this in the past to clean glass.

I just don't think it will do much if a long soak in ISO didn't penetrate the carbonized build up...but I may be wrong....does happen from time to time! haha

So got new evo today... sent it back today...
Ground glass joint at top had some pitting, and the helio had a possible crack...

20201112_163422.jpg

20201112_163500.jpg

All in all purchasing an evo this time has been a nightmare.. im still to be refunded for the 2 times i tried to buy from vxh, so im currently £805 down, and still no new evo....

Maybe im being picky but its not a cheap unit, i want it right.....

Sorry you had so much trouble with this,
1605236349908.png

The fit and finish of the plastic body is shameful...especially at that price point...glad I never got one...thanks for the reinforcment that I did the right thing.

I haven’t used my EVO in a while. Maybe I’d better get it out! I tend to use my logs vapes more. I agree instead of spending the money for the expensive glass piece I would buy one off DHgate. At least it won’t be so expensive. Unless money doesn’t matter.

Sorry you had so much trouble with this,
View attachment 22188

The fit and finish of the plastic body is shameful...especially at that price point...glad I never got one...thanks for the reinforcment that I did the right thing.

I can get over the bad finish on the plastics, but i cant forgive bad glass...
I know that what im paying for is a powerfull heater and completely pure air path...
Heatshields hide the bad plastics...

For me the evo is still the best for flower, and still worth the money...

As for the helio, i did give it ago before i sent back, its a dry piece, it was nice, better than the other straight mouthpiece i have...
Nice and small so makes evo feel more like holding a portable.. nice for a sipping session...

I look foward to finally receiving my new, undamaged evo and helio next week sometime...

I can get over the bad finish on the plastics, but i cant forgive bad glass...
I know that what im paying for is a powerfull heater and completely pure air path...
Heatshields hide the bad plastics...

For me the evo is still the best for flower, and still worth the money...

As for the helio, i did give it ago before i sent back, its a dry piece, it was nice, better than the other straight mouthpiece i have...
Nice and small so makes evo feel more like holding a portable.. nice for a sipping session...

I look foward to finally receiving my new, undamaged evo and helio next week sometime...
I have 2-unit’s (white & pink 2-fuck with human’s)
Friday this daze on the pale blue dot some of us reside on?
EVO’s taste amazing if CANNABIS is acceptable in the location you inhabit!

Jus an update... still no evo...still £805 down...

Ooooo its been dispatched.... should arrive tomorrow... hopefully undamaged..
Luckily vapefiend as always, were amazing, stock was running low again so they set one aside for me... and now they pretty much out of stock again... this is why i wanted one now, getting harder and harder to buy an evo in uk..

Vapefiend never disappoint with customer service.. and with corona i cant moan about the slight delay...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back