Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Here is my Lab glass setup. :biggrin:
gmdJ3sRh.jpg

Yes, my friend....the EVO certainly is civilized no matter its orientation! LOL

No, haven't painted mine...still black with the neoprene sleeve on it which is fine by me. I'm an aesthetic barbarian. haha
@Baron23 when I grow up I want to be like you!

Da “EVO” is so good if you seek to be CIVILIZED

4 - da “EVO” is pretty easy 2 clean & maintainability?
I have some cheap glass with da EVO medicating heavyweight style!
FLAVOR is wonderful if that’s your deal?

Not 2 rub it in?
COLAS grown by da sea in a EVO so tasty if FLAVOR is part of your program?
EFFECT is OVERWHELMING DECENT
I wish I knew what was grown?
FUN if U enjoy CANNABIS at 420 & beyond!
@momofthegoons a OZ is less than $100?
Less than $40 according 2 sources? (Soon)

Last edited:

Not 2 rub it in?
Maybe it’s all FAKE ?
EVO through H2O mystery colas = CIVILIZED LEVEL 8.0
FLAVOR = OF COURSE = EVO if your not afraid?

Not 2 rub it in?

Those are some excellent prices you speak of. You got the hookup!

My EVO has been in storage for about a year due to me not having any baskets...until now! I finally got to use it today, and realized what I have been missing. This vaporizer is absolutely amazing! :angel2: Never again will I be without baskets.

I needed to clean my EVO, but I lost my little red caps. I found that the free herb containers that ship with the Solo II have little black rubber stopper lids that will work for this. Be careful though, because the bottom one pokes out a bit making the EVO slightly less stable on a countertop.

I'm hoping to get it right this time. Last time I went to clean my EVO I only had one red cap so I stuck that at the bottom and left the top open. Of course, the iso kept evaporating....even though I let soak many hours, I was left with a nasty brown ring at the top of the glass from where it evaporated. I let it sit like this for over a year so it's on there pretty good now. So far, EVO's been soaking for over 12 hours and looks like it still has a long way to go. Guess I won't be able to use it today after all :(

Hey I wonder if anyone has had success with disabling/altering the auto-shutoff timer on this vape? I hate having to keep flicking that stupid switch, should just stay on all day and turn off at night.

I was left with a nasty brown ring at the top of the glass from where it evaporated.

@momofthegoons put me onto SimpleGreen cleaner for my banger and bong cleaning, seems to work better on nasty stains than iso and it does not evaporate off for weeks or more.

@momofthegoons put me onto SimpleGreen cleaner for my banger and bong cleaning, seems to work better on nasty stains than iso and it does not evaporate off for weeks or more.

Thanks for the tip! I love SG, going to start trying it out for my glass also.
After 24 hours soak in iso, and a bit of elbow grease with some qtips and metal scraper, my EVO is as good as new and tastes great again :smile: YEAH BABY!

Iv always jus cleaned mine with a long q tip and iso.. my evos never seemed to get that dirty.. maybe because i cleaned them quite alot.... and dont really use them very often..
maybe twice a week..
Always wondered how @ataxian got his so messy....

Iv always jus cleaned mine with a long q tip and iso.. my evos never seemed to get that dirty.. maybe because i cleaned them quite alot.... and dont really use them very often..
maybe twice a week..
Always wondered how @ataxian got his so messy....
PINK was fine however WHITE DOES get dirty from my extreme use?
My BLACK one has not painted and very clean still?

Those are some excellent prices you speak of. You got the hookup!

My EVO has been in storage for about a year due to me not having any baskets...until now! I finally got to use it today, and realized what I have been missing. This vaporizer is absolutely amazing! :angel2: Never again will I be without baskets.
I think the EVO haze very good flavor?
Some pot Head’s don’t care about flavor?

SEEDED BRICKWEED taste is not doable!

I have my evo back and im so so so happy.. cant wait to get home and get higher than dynavap will ever get me... and the taste i cant wait for the taste.. love my coloured logo turbine ht.. before they made them smaller.....

I have my evo back and im so so so happy.. cant wait to get home and get higher than dynavap will ever get me... and the taste i cant wait for the taste.. love my coloured logo turbine ht.. before they made them smaller.....

Jus woke up... evo still works....
Didnt make dinner or anything.. this wasnt the plan....

Why can i not buy and evo anywhere.. please tell me they not discontinued or anything... i need a spare evo...

I just checked their site... I think the problem is that they are having supply issues.

Hmmm im worried... would of thought there would be old stock floating about but there is nothing and now im worried.. hopefully its jist a corona thing....

Evos back in stock at vapefiend uk... but no proper hts....

Sooo my options are, evo with calyx or helio... or just and evo and ht from dh gate... any recommendations...???

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back