Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Are they even offering the EVO without a glass piece?

Good point, no they are not, cheapest option is the hydra mp.. 335 for that, but not much more for calyx or helio..
Calyx is the biggest right.. think ill go for that...

Before i order, i love the evo, always have, but i been out of the loop for a while, is there anything new that i dont know about, that maybe blows the evo out the water..??
Flower pot maybe..???

Last edited:
Glad you are past the worry stage.
I like the Lynx. Because you can slip on an adapter for an MP. :biggrin: But to answer your choices. Well You could use the Calyx wet or dry. Where the Helios is just a mouthpiece. Get a simple or several MP's from Dhgate that suits you. (As long as it's 18mm.) :twocents:

I do want a matrix style hydrobomb from either Vapexhale or equivalent aftermarket. Just KIM that some don't fit as well as one that is designed for the brand.

I have some simple 18mm 4" tube socket that shotguns whatever is in the EVO. :ko: Guess they are made to be formed into other pieces. But def a shotgun on it's own.
Here is a US Ebay listing. FWIW

Glad you are past the worry stage.
I like the Lynx. Because you can slip on an adapter for an MP. :biggrin: But to answer your choices. Well You could use the Calyx wet or dry. Where the Helios is just a mouthpiece. Get a simple or several MP's from Dhgate that suits you. (As long as it's 18mm.) :twocents:

I do want a matrix style hydrobomb from either Vapexhale or equivalent aftermarket. Just KIM that some don't fit as well as one that is designed for the brand.

I have some simple 18mm 4" tube socket that shotguns whatever is in the EVO. :ko: Guess they are made to be formed into other pieces. But def a shotgun on it's own.
Here is a US Ebay listing. FWIW
EVO = COVID-19 cure

After much concentrate use, i have soiled my bamboo, lots of greedily filled nails have led to overflow, and a blackened chamber...
Does pbw shift this ???
Iso wont do it... is there a suitable cleaning brush..???
I jus cant see how i will clean it... i want to buy a new evo anyway, but keep having more important things eating all my money right now...

After much concentrate use, i have soiled my bamboo, lots of greedily filled nails have led to overflow, and a blackened chamber...
Does pbw shift this ???
Maybe a simple burn off will remove all the gunk? And I use the EVO to burn off the nails.

Maybe a simple burn off will remove all the gunk? And I use the EVO to burn off the nails.
Tried that lots, i dont know if the gunk is bellow where coil is wrapped around bamboo.. obviously with heat rising it wont get to it..
Considered flipping the evo but i know thats bad so no...
I need to know if pbw will shift burnt on, charred remains..

Using PBW sounds dangerous. But if ISO isn't working for you. :thinker:Wonder if things like vinegar are safe?

Long test tube brushes with bendable handles are out there. I use q-tips and ISO for the top section.

There is two bamboo types that I'm aware of. Pretty much getting the two middle areas are the biggie. I've clogged up my EVO with Delta 8 and have the gunk come out the bottom on it's own over time. Hope this helps!

Using PBW sounds dangerous. But if ISO isn't working for you. :thinker:Wonder if things like vinegar are safe?

Long test tube brushes with bendable handles are out there. I use q-tips and ISO for the top section.

There is two bamboo types that I'm aware of. Pretty much getting the two middle areas are the biggie. I've clogged up my EVO with Delta 8 and have the gunk come out the bottom on it's own over time. Hope this helps!
Not to write pompous material!
Ph is your friend.
After clean the alcohol rise help’s to purify your mouth piece to retain the flavor profile of CANNABIS?

I need to know if pbw will shift burnt on, charred remains..
I have used PBW to clean a water pipe that had been used for combusting for years. I was able to get it sparkly clean again.... BUT.... it took a lot of soaking and some elbow grease. I don't know that you would be able to do that with the bamboo.

Have you tried Simple Green on it (assuming you can even get it there...)? I'll bet using it full strength would dissolve anything in there during a soak.

I have used PBW to clean a water pipe that had been used for combusting for years. I was able to get it sparkly clean again.... BUT.... it took a lot of soaking and some elbow grease. I don't know that you would be able to do that with the bamboo.

Have you tried Simple Green on it (assuming you can even get it there...)? I'll bet using it full strength would dissolve anything in there during a soak.

I will look into that... think my local bong shop sells bong cleaning tablets, i will go there tomorrow an look for cleaning brushes and stuff...

Gave up trying to clean... jus gonna buy new evo to satisfy my ocd...

Tried to order new evo today, my order failed twice, and took money twice... kinda annoyed about it... hopefully money goes back in and i can try again tomorrow... want the 20% discount...

Anyway, im gonna get some cheap dhgate glass to go with it... anyone got any recommendations????

Anyway, im gonna get some cheap dhgate glass to go with it... anyone got any recommendations????
Not so much a rec'd but what I like. :biggrin: And I like stereo matrix rigs. Perhaps the VXL clones have gotten better?

I've had my eye on the B style rig on the right. It looks easier to clean that most one piece rigs. If all the joints are 18mm, then the top half could be a hydrobomb. or the top piece as an MP. HAPPY HUNTING.
2016-pocket-mini-glass-bongs-colorful-water.jpg

Not so much a rec'd but what I like. :biggrin: And I like stereo matrix rigs. Perhaps the VXL clones have gotten better?

I've had my eye on the B style rig on the right. It looks easier to clean that most one piece rigs. If all the joints are 18mm, then the top half could be a hydrobomb. or the top piece as an MP. HAPPY HUNTING.
2016-pocket-mini-glass-bongs-colorful-water.jpg
I have the one on the left I use with one of my EVO’s!
How is the one on the right function?

Your post 2-B clear?

I have the one on the left I use with one of my EVO’s!
How is the one on the right function?

Your post 2-B clear?
I only had my eye's on the one to the right. :private: It is a matrix perc so it's main function is about quick extraction. bonghit But that is just IME and IMHO.
Maybe I should give into the VAS and pull the trigger on it myself. :smilie-devil:

I think I've seen pics of your rig before. The only difference being is that the middle joints on yours is NOT 18mm.
All the joints in the ones pictured might be 18mm. Which would also check my last box. Because that would make it modular. :nod: I like modular.

So anyway do you like/love your rig. Is it easier to clean as I imagine? Would you rec'd it to @Kellya86?

The universe is stopping me from getting a new evo... iv tried to buy one 4 times today now...
Just tried twice more with a different card, declined twice, no payment was taken for these this time though.. but still £470 down for the 2 earlier...
And i dont get that money back for 15 days now...
Why cant i buy a sodding evo..... is this a problem on their end..????

Maybe its a sign to wait for black friday... was happy with 20% though...
Doesnt look like im gonna be able to get this now as i cant seem to purchase from vxh......

Well if VXL won't take your money, Maybe get with a seller closer to where you live. Especially if they honor the warranty.
You could also perhaps PM VXL's sales staff and have them help you with the friction and push back you are getting. Or at least clear up why you keep getting rejected. I've reached out to VXL on many occasions in the past, on the phone and in chat. They always seem eager to help. If you wish to pursue that angle.

EDIT - VXL might not be internationally friendly. Maybe the Address or if the Card number revealed address info, like say a Local bank Credit card. Just speculating. :sherlock:

I also have a saved EVO search with Ebay and have seen used units for under $100 US before. Both of my EVOs are second hand and I had one sent out to be recalibrated.

Last edited:
I only had my eye's on the one to the right. :private: It is a matrix perc so it's main function is about quick extraction. bonghit But that is just IME and IMHO.
Maybe I should give into the VAS and pull the trigger on it myself. :smilie-devil:

I think I've seen pics of your rig before. The only difference being is that the middle joints on yours is NOT 18mm.
All the joints in the ones pictured might be 18mm. Which would also check my last box. Because that would make it modular. :nod: I like modular.

So anyway do you like/love your rig. Is it easier to clean as I imagine? Would you rec'd it to @Kellya86?
I have the one on the left side of your posting.
If you like smooth effect CANNABIS consumption waterpipe’s with a smaller mouthpiece is CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR!
Just saying?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back