Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
A legit Volcano for $29.99? Really doesn't seem possible. :uhh:

It seems like their prices are all over the place. They've got two different prices for the Herbalizer; $39.99 and $599.00.... Let us know what happens.

That was my initial reaction when I saw it, could be a typo on their part? or a scam,:watchout: 39 bucks for an herbalizer?! hahaha, i'll keep ya posted :sherlock:

I have no experience with bag’s?
I guess I don’t fit in?

Same here or at least minimally, tried my pals Herbalizer once so I could fit in..
how you feelin there A? enjoy the day my man.

That was my initial reaction when I saw it, could be a typo on their part? or a scam,:watchout: 39 bucks for an herbalizer?! hahaha, i'll keep ya posted :sherlock:

Same here or at least minimally, tried my pals Herbalizer once so I could fit in..
how you feelin there A? enjoy the day my man.
Public Enemy is da book I’m reading.
Dirt floors verse hard floors!
GREEN BOOK is a movie that moved me?
ROSIN with a POD to be stealth at the parents casa!

VOLCANO just a dream?

No brother...I think it would be a great vape for you. Not real efficient with your weed, but you get the cheapest MJ anywhere so...wtf.

They are expensive, however. But they are almost impossible to break.

To the Cloud is a very cool guy and has used Volcanos and payment plans (and try it out programs too).

https://www.tothecloudvaporstore.com/product-category/used-vaporizer/
Thank you, @Baron23 . I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'm thrilled to know about it.

I was
@Baron23 I concur with @Madri-Gal this is awesome!
In ever owned any S&B products, I may now.
Curious to see what Canopy Growth will do with this new acquisition.
I was a TROLL back in da daze!

Rich MF’ers had bag’s!
We never had BonG’s or BAG’s!
Joint’s were all we had?
At least CANNABIS was Free!
One daze I’ll try one when I’m rich.
BAG are for very rich people!
Dirt floors and bamboo with cardboard for a roof is uncivilized for some?

I was

I was a TROLL back in da daze!

Rich MF’ers had bag’s!
We never had BonG’s or BAG’s!
Joint’s were all we had?
At least CANNABIS was Free!
One daze I’ll try one when I’m rich.
BAG are for very rich people!
Dirt floors and bamboo with cardboard for a roof is uncivilized for some?
Now @ataxian, you been hitting the Wacky Weed ? I'm as poor as it gets, and I have two vapes that do bags. My Arizer Extreme Q was only $149, and my Super Surfer was $200 ( and a gift). Not unreasonable for such fine medication delivery systems. They aren't Volcanos, but they do bags just fine. You don't have to buy one, but bags are available at several price points.
I'm interested in the ability to infuse drinks and food with the Volcano, myself. Bags are ok, and I might love them in the future, but the cats keep trying to play with them since the Cat Nip Bag experiment. Can't hardly use one without a cat launching at my face. Still, they can't live forever, and I expect there will be a Vocano in my future, but I don't anticipate riches ever will be.

Now @ataxian, you been hitting the Wacky Weed ? I'm as poor as it gets, and I have two vapes that do bags. My Arizer Extreme Q was only $149, and my Super Surfer was $200 ( and a gift). Not unreasonable for such fine medication delivery systems. They aren't Volcanos, but they do bags just fine. You don't have to buy one, but bags are available at several price points.
I'm interested in the ability to infuse drinks and food with the Volcano, myself. Bags are ok, and I might love them in the future, but the cats keep trying to play with them since the Cat Nip Bag experiment. Can't hardly use one without a cat launching at my face. Still, they can't live forever, and I expect there will be a Vocano in my future, but I don't anticipate riches ever will be.
Now I have GDP ROSIN because of my low or no income status?
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS is my daytime ROSIN!
Never had a bag?
I am behind for sure?
In the fields of COLAS we did not know what is known today?
At least it was free?
CANNABIS verse $$$$
HIPPIES are not cool these daz’s?
My Q came with bag’s however never tried them?
Beside da VOLCANO is da KING of BAG’S!
My weed is not wacky to me?
Don’t know it’s name?
Outside kine?
80/20 without name?
FROSTY and very HIGH THC however not bad really!
Grown outside however not bad?
CALIFORNIA is not that bad really!
COLAS are not FASHION however my Preference?

Last edited:
Now I have GDP ROSIN because of my low or no income status?
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS is my daytime ROSIN!
Never had a bag?
I am behind for sure?
In the fields of COLAS we did not know what is known today?
At least it was free?
CANNABIS verse $$$$
HIPPIES are not cool these daz’s?
My Q came with bag’s however never tried them?
Beside da VOLCANO is da KING of BAG’S!
My weed is not wacky to me?
Don’t know it’s name?
Outside kine?
80/20 without name?
FROSTY and very HIGH THC however not bad really!
Grown outside however not bad?
CALIFORNIA is not that bad really!
COLAS are not FASHION however my Preference?
Vaping some Purple Pineapple Express at the moment.
Grown outside.
It has a name, and it's name is Bob.
Or Bobette.
Could be a girl.
Hard to tell.
Which is why there are seeds in ever damn' one.
It's ok to be stubborn.
Or not interested.
No one has to use bags.
Except in Cali you bring your own, when you shop.
I LOVE California. Love it.
Sounds like you don't need a Volcano.

Vaping some Purple Pineapple Express at the moment.
Grown outside.
It has a name, and it's name is Bob.
Or Bobette.
Could be a girl.
Hard to tell.
Which is why there are seeds in ever damn' one.
It's ok to be stubborn.
Or not interested.
No one has to use bags.
Except in Cali you bring your own, when you shop.
I LOVE California. Love it.
Sounds like you don't need a Volcano.
I don’t need anything really I just want to say I tried a bag?
VOLCANO seem to know how to make a unit for bags!
Never tried a bag?
So I cannot judge?
Just had some GDP ROSIN while I read a book on geo-politics.
CIVILIZED sometimes?

I guess curaleaf has the digital volcano for 330$? Is this worth it ? Anyone have one

Edit: @Helios did you ever recieve the volcano from evolution weed. I ordered the herbalizer, steamroller, accessories and magnetic bowl for 214.02$ when o hit check out I entered in my address and email and that but never asked for my CC info? Got the email confirming my order...

Wtf? What's goin to happen??

@Baron23 fp-volcano-herbie for efficient and effectiveness ?

Last edited:
I guess curaleaf has the digital volcano for 330$? Is this worth it ? Anyone have one

Edit: @Helios did you ever recieve the volcano from evolution weed. I ordered the herbalizer, steamroller, accessories and magnetic bowl for 214.02$ when o hit check out I entered in my address and email and that but never asked for my CC info? Got the email confirming my order...

Wtf? What's goin to happen??

@Baron23 fp-volcano-herbie for efficient and effectiveness ?
Effecient? As in most effects for the buck (or gram? LOL). No, I would NOT list efficiency as a hallmark of the Volcano. Its a little bit of a weed hog. Its greatest virtues are repeatability (due to fan and digital temp, you can reproduce the exact same extraction time and again), durability and dependability (its a brick shit house), ease of use (can't get any easier, absolutely NO technique, and for med patients without a rec background this may well be the clincher). Its also a great party vape and super to have a bag on the counter as you putter around cooking dinner for your GF and the like. But not efficiency.

I do not use my Volcano as often as perhaps my EVO or FP SH, but I also def do NOT want to sell it. Still love it.

Now, effectiveness....not sure what that is in a vape exactly. I would say that gram for gram, I will get more effects vaping it in my FP SH than my Volcano.

But, I also think that the VC is one of the most efficient and effective vapes out there....but, its not something I use exclusively or even all of the time (although usage is going up now that I have a nice IH).

I sometimes suspect that the reason that we think long draw vapes like the VC and the MV1 are so effective is that the long draw that's needed also results in vapor being pulled well down into the lungs and perhaps increasing absorption by exposure to more alveoli. But, that's all speculation.

Herbi...as in Herbalizer? I have never tried one. Sorry, can't offer any experience with it.

Volcano Hybrid news

91807_431DFF21_B824_46C1_A4ED_1B15F1B9028D_122_1049lo.jpeg

91807_C9307497_5110_4698_B287_8753B080F4C0_122_862lo.jpeg

Bag OR whip. 40 seconds heat up time. 270 watts. Whip vaporization will not involve the fan.
I’m pretty excited. I hope it will be as potent as a Supreme 3 or Flowerpot.

Last edited by a moderator:
curious if the 13485 certifications $torz $ Bickel held exclusively will be joined by other serious vape contenders for medical grade devices?
Would like to see a few others join in on the 13485 Cert. moving forward.

Last edited:
curious if the 13485 certifications $torz $ Bickel held exclusively will be joined by other serious vape contenders for medical grade devices?
We all have different need’s?

I have a PLENTY that uses more herb than MICRO dosing.
The PLENTY I like for the FLAVOR & EFFECT!

Never had a bag before?
Maybe it’s cultural?

Look’s fun 2-try?

Serious contenders need to be relatively well resourced to transition from ISO13485-2003 to ISO13485-2016 is a time consuming exercise let alone setting it up from scratch. I don't see anyone outside S&B or Arizer having the resources to justify it. That will change as other companies diversify & look to enter the marketplace to profiteer. Especially ones with existing certifications where manufacturing a vape is a simple exercise compared other medical devices.

Um...OK, a good spot to have a dab;

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back